Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr.Picard

Ehm... hello!

Well... ehm... hello... ehm....

I just wanted to say hello to this beautiful forum and thanks for the messages I already got...

As you all see I am a huge TNG fan... and of course a Star Trek fan... I like all the series but TNG the most.... And guess who is my fave guy B)

A little bit about me... I am 20 and I'm from Germany.... So please be nice if you see some grammar mistakes I make.... :o

So here I am. Engage!

Mrs. Captain Picard :lol:

Thank you very much oh those animals are sooooo cute B)

Mrs. Captain Picard

Welcome to the board! It's great to have you with us. As far as mistakes, don't worry about it at all. I could never even think about going on a German site so just the fact that you can read this impresses me. And your grammar is probably better then mine lol

Huh... nice to read a German word in here B)

(Actually I am "Frau" Picard... Fräulein would be the expression for Jean-Luc's daughter B) :) :lol: :o funny thought... But thank you so much anyway I loved to read this... Thank you! *big hug to everyone* :) )

Mrs. Captain Picard

Huh... nice to read a German word in here  :)

(Actually I am "Frau" Picard... Fräulein would be the expression for Jean-Luc's daughter  :)  B)  :lol:  B)  funny thought... But thank you so much anyway I loved to read this... Thank you! *big hug to everyone*  :) )

Mrs. Captain Picard

Ooops ! Sorry :o

Willkommen zu den Brettern, bin ich sicher, daß Sie es hier lieben. Jeder ist sehr nett. Ich bin einer der Brettmoderatoren und werde glücklich sein, alle mögliche Fragen zu beantworten, die Sie haben können.

Click for Spoiler:

English Translation.

Welcome to the boards, I am sure you will love it here. Everyone is very nice. I am one of the board moderators and will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

EDIT: I really hope I got that right.

Willkommen zu den Brettern, bin ich sicher, daß Sie es hier lieben. Jeder ist sehr nett. Ich bin einer der Brettmoderatoren und werde glücklich sein, alle mögliche Fragen zu beantworten, die Sie haben können.

Click for Spoiler:

English Translation.

Welcome to the boards, I am sure you will love it here. Everyone is very nice.  I am one of the board moderators and will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

EDIT: I really hope I got that right.

Very good ddillard B)

I'm glad you found us!!! It's good to know we are gaining global appeal..As for grammer and spelling mistakes, don't even begin to worry B)

Welcome aboard!!

Don't worry about spelling mistakes, you'd be amazed at how many times I have to backspace to make my posts readable! :lol:

Ich spreche kleine deutch B)

@ ddillard:

Very well done, I loved to read this...

I am so overwhelmed that everyone gives me such a great welcome.

THANK YOU ALL!!!

Mrs. Captain Picard

@ ddillard:

Very well done, I loved to read this...

I am so overwhelmed that everyone gives me such a great welcome.

THANK YOU ALL!!!

Mrs. Captain Picard

You're very welcome B)

Welcome to the boards mrs. picard! LIke everyone said, don't worry about spelling and gramme mistakes! we all make them so much! I only know a little german..my grandfather is from Germany and he was teaching it to me orally, but I can only say a couple things and I don't know how t write them only say them.

Glad to see you on the boards! I hope you like it here! :)

Welcome!

I hope that you like it here and I look forward to chatting with you more

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Well, hello Mrs Picard! Welcome to the boards! Looking forward to comparing notes with a fellow wife of the captain of the Enterprise!

Yes I also look forward to do so. That will be VERY interesting :laugh:

Mrs. Captain Picard