Sign in to follow this  
Lessa_Soong

Is this board FATTENING?

I think I may have to pin VBG as causing my new weight gain. I think in the last month I have “blossomed” in the bottom a good 5 pounds. :o All due to sitting around at this computer and posting here. If this keeps up, I’m gonna be a blimp by the time the convention comes! B)

Now, you may think the solution is to just not be here as much. Well, I did that on Saturday. I was not here but for a few minutes and when I came back LATE that night, I found that our beloved leader went and gave me a SECOND forum to Mod while I was away! :wow:

I scared to death what would happen if I left for two days! B)

So, have any of you notices an increase in your waistline since joining here? :lol:

ALL HAIL OUR LEADER! B) :bow:

I think I may have to pin VBG as causing my new weight gain. I think in the last month I have “blossomed” in the bottom a good 5 pounds. :o  All due to sitting around at this computer and posting here. If this keeps up, I’m gonna be a blimp by the time the convention comes!  B)

Now, you may think the solution  is to just not be here as much. Well, I did that on Saturday. I was not here but for a few minutes and when I came back LATE that night, I found that our beloved leader went and gave me a SECOND forum to Mod while I was away! :bow:

I scared to death what would happen if I left for two days!  B)

So, have any of you notices an increase in your waistline since joining here?  :lol:

ALL HAIL OUR LEADER! B)  :o

I can't say that I have ;) Maybe you should stop eating while you're on here :wow:

I'm not sure if I have gained weight but my butt is certainly shaped differently from sitting in this chair for hours. At least I'm still using my computer chair and haven't moved a recliner in front of my computer like some people I know.

Typing.gif

I'm not sure if I have gained weight but my butt is certainly shaped differently from sitting in this chair for hours.  At least I'm still using my computer chair and haven't moved a recliner in front of my computer like some people I know. 

Typing.gif

You must be joking about the recliner :lol: Surely not

I'm not sure if I have gained weight but my butt is certainly shaped differently from sitting in this chair for hours.  At least I'm still using my computer chair and haven't moved a recliner in front of my computer like some people I know. 

Typing.gif

You must be joking about the recliner B) Surely not

She's not.....but it was not me!!!!! :lol:

I already had a very nice chair. *goes off to do jumping jacks*

Typing.gif

You must be joking about the recliner B) Surely not

She's not.....but it was not me!!!!! B)

I already had a very nice chair. *goes off to do jumping jacks*

(buy's Lessa a Total Gym) :lol:

I don't think I've gained any weight..I haven't checked recently though..maybe I should..this could be serious :lol: lol. "startrekfans.net causes weight gain" will probably be the headline in the paper one of these days.

I don't think I've gained any weight..I haven't checked recently though..maybe I should..this could be serious :lol: lol. "startrekfans.net causes weight gain" will probably be the headline in the paper one of these days.

It can be in the same story as the "does STF cause insomnia" thread.

It can be in the same story as the "does STF cause insomnia" thread.

lol! and then this whole section of the paper will adapt to be about startrekfans.net and what happens to its members..

Well, the added Musical Moods Of The Moment shoud help with chair dancing anyway.... lol

As for thr recliner, my computer chair reclines and I use my computer as a foot rest. It's on the floor under my desk.

Typing.gif

<<<<<Ducks head and tries to slip out the back door.

It is comfy what can I say. My other chair broke and I spend my waking hours in front of the computer. I watch the boards and watch Trek on my computer. And is is so much easier to kick back and relax with my dinner here at the........Oh, wait, point taken. LOL :lol:

(buy's Lessa a Total Gym) :lol:

Thanks, I could use that! B)

But will that mean I have leave the chair to use it, right B)

Well, maybe I could brake out that "buns of steele" tape again Got down to that size 10 the last time i used it!

i think it does cause weight gain. i think i gained 5 pounds but im starting to lose that again. ill be my skinny self in no time. ah! (*slaps gut*). i am proud of my muscles though. my breasts are rock solid when i flex. (alot gushier when not flexed) im 160 pounds, 16 years old, 6' 1. im still a skinny guy and tend on being one always. i just need to loose my 'startrekfans gut' for wakeboarding season. haha.

I'm the same as when I started. Thin and svelte.

I think I may have to pin VBG as causing my new weight gain. I think in the last month I have “blossomed” in the bottom a good 5 pounds. B)  All due to sitting around at this computer and posting here. If this keeps up, I’m gonna be a blimp by the time the convention comes!  :)

Now, you may think the solution  is to just not be here as much. Well, I did that on Saturday. I was not here but for a few minutes and when I came back LATE that night, I found that our beloved leader went and gave me a SECOND forum to Mod while I was away! :)

I scared to death what would happen if I left for two days!  B)

So, have any of you notices an increase in your waistline since joining here?  :)

ALL HAIL OUR LEADER! :lol:  :o

Want to tighten your buns while checking the forums?

Stand behind the chair, with your feet on the floor, toes pointed out slightly, shoulder width apart and your hands on top of the chair's back. Breathe in deep so your stomach fills out. Squeeze your buns together and push your pelvis forward and up using your abdomen muscles. At the same time breathe out pushing the abs towards your spine. You only use your ab muscles to lift your pelvis up and forward and this in turn lifts you up on your toes. Lower yourself down so your feet are back on the floor.

At first you may not be able to get up on your toes but as your abs get stronger you can! Only do this 2-3 times a week- one set = 15 times- in week 1 and 2 repeat set once, week 3 -6 repeat sets twice. Don't need to work hard- want to reshape not bulk up buns!

Your buns will reshape and look beautiful!

ive lost 30 pounds since ive joined startrekfans.net. been out jogging a lot, and moving about. gotta get in shape for my test in VA. which by the way got post poned till aug now. (damn) oh well more time to get in shape. :)

ive lost 30 pounds since ive joined startrekfans.net. been out jogging a lot, and moving about. gotta get in shape for my test in VA. which by the way got post poned till aug now. (damn) oh well more time to get in shape. :)

Test? You're taking a test? A test for what?

Between body changes(retired from gymnastics as a result of my injury)-muscle groups loosening(hey, more flexibilty for my kinda new activity of choice-ballet and jazz), eating habits changing(eating a lot more, and actually eating breakfast most days. When I eat more I lose more, as a result of metabolism change)...I am almost to my target weight of 125! At 4'11, and body type...125 is the lowest I can go and still be healthy. I wear Juniors size 11/13 clothes(usually found near the kids clothes :laugh: , sometimes I wear adult smalls or mediums(and that was when I weighed between 145-165...what the heck am I gonna do now!Last time I weighed 125 was when I was 14, I'm 23 now!)

Hehe i munch big time when i am surfin mostly fruit and a lot sweets

not to much just enough to fuel my body...

I've lost 10 pounds in the last two months. Been going to the gym a lot. And instead of having a pop or chips when on the net, I just drink water and have a salad. It's really refreshing. I find working out really fun too.