Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Delta

Delta's new log

Delta's log star date 6 September 05

It was my nieces first day back at school yesterday she had a lovely day and even got a sticker that said that she had been star of the day. :naughty: :lol:

There is not a lot happening here today, in fact it's quite boring. It is supposed to be quite a warm day but at the moment it is very over cast. I am just listening to some music later I may catch up on some reading as I said before, boring, boring, boring. ;)

I can't wait until Thursday as my friend is coming around I haven't seen her for months because she is very busy and I can't get out so she always has to visit me which must be very waring for her.

Delta signing off!

:naughty: Just dropped in to say hi from me and debbie :lol: ..i hope your niece's are enjoying school :P ...hope your day gets more intresting and you have a good time when your friend comes round to see you :P ...take care Delta ;) :P

That is cool day man lol. Sometimes, I wish my day chould be nice and boring lol. But, I am glad to hear from you again.

:( Just dropped in to say hi from me and debbie :( ..i hope your niece's are enjoying school ...hope your day gets more interesting and you have a good time when your friend comes round to see you ...take care Delta  :(

350519[/snapback]

Hi Hang, thanks my niece had a great time she is already enjoying this new year at school. I think that she really missed her friends in the holidays even though they came to her house and she went to theirs it's not the same as being able to play with them every day. I hope that you and Debbie and Mandy are having a lovely day, take care. *Massive hugs for you, Debbie and Mandy* :) :P

That's cool about your niece's first day  :(

350563[/snapback]

Hi, Spike The Trill, thanks she had a lovely day it's so nice she is at the age where she loves school. Take care :)

That is cool day man lol. Sometimes, I wish my day chould be nice and boring lol. But, I am glad to hear from you again.

350717[/snapback]

Hi Lursa, I hope that you get a nice boring day soon. :) Take care :)

09 September 05

I had a lovely time with my friend yesterday it was so nice to see her. She bought me a birthday present. It was so lovely, she bought me a rose quartz necklace it is in the shape of a butterfly I love butterflies and anything pink.

She also bought me a bottle of J-Lo Glow shower gel I have wanted some Glow perfume since it came out but my medication makes all perfumes I spray on my skin smell strange so having the shower gel is wonderful. It was so kind of her. :hug:

Yesterday was also my brother in laws birthday, he had a lovely day. I gave him some money instead of a present because he wanted to put it towards something for his guitar. I think, because we all gave him the money that he will have enough to buy what he wanted and maybe some left over to get a flight case ( a very strong case) for one of his guitars.

That's about all for now. I hope that everyone has a lovely weekend.

Delta signing off!

Delta's log star date 13 September 05

The sun is shinning today but there is a definite air of autumn (fall) out there. I noticed yesterday that some of the leaves on the tree outside my room are starting to turn golden aarrgghh where did the summer go? I think somebody stole it because we certainly haven't had much of it around here. :rolleyes:

My video recorder has decided that it doesn't want to work any more, yesterday it took it 40 minutes to rewind a 4hr video cassette normally it only takes a few minutes. I have tried shouting at it but strangely that has not helped to fix it so I think that I will have to buy a new one. :hug:

I don't have anything planned for today so I am just going to take it easy. B)

Delta signing off!

My video recorder has decided that it doesn't want to work any more, yesterday it took it 40 minutes to rewind a 4hr video cassette normally it only takes a few minutes. I have tried shouting at it but strangely that has not helped to fix it

Try hitting it with a hammer... :rolleyes: ........It might not fix the problem but it will make you feel really good........ :hug:

Hi Hang, thanks my niece had a great time she is already enjoying this new year at school. I think that she really missed her friends in the holidays even though they came to her house and she went to theirs it's not the same as being able to play with them every day. I hope that you and Debbie and Mandy are having a lovely day, take care. *Massive hugs for you, Debbie and Mandy*  :blink: :lol:

hehe sweet.. i am glad she enjoyed going back to school :yahoo:

Mandy and Debbie are doing great they both send *huggles* :laugh: ...sorry i havent dropped in sooner i have been very busy and havent had the chance to read logs here...i hope your doing well and hope to hear from you soon...take care Delta :laugh::clap:

My video recorder has decided that it doesn't want to work any more, yesterday it took it 40 minutes to rewind a 4hr video cassette normally it only takes a few minutes. I have tried shouting at it but strangely that has not helped to fix it

Try hitting it with a hammer... :laugh: ........It might not fix the problem but it will make you feel really good........ :P

351947[/snapback]

Thanks, Kor37 I think that would be a very good idea and would definatly make me feel better. :yahoo:

hehe sweet.. i am glad she enjoyed going back to school

Mandy and Debbie are doing great they both send *huggles* ...sorry i havent dropped in sooner i have been very busy and havent had the chance to read logs here...i hope your doing well and hope to hear from you soon...take care Delta  :o

352345[/snapback]

Hi Hang, it is always great to hear from you :) I am glad that the three of you are all well and hope that you all have a lovely and relaxing weekend. *Massive hugs to you, Debbie and Mandy* take care. :hug::clap:

Delta's log star date 16 September 05

It has been a very quiet few days. I had to stay in bed yesterday I felt really sick, it has gone away completely now so I think I must have eaten something that didn't like me. :laugh:

I have been hearing people in the house next door last night and this morning so I think someone may be moving in. The house has been empty since my neighbour died in February, I really miss her and her daughter. They were the nicest, kindest neighbours that we have ever had and really good friends. :lol: I had better change the subject every time I think about her I start crying. :blink:

On a lighter note my mums friend at work has just got two new kittens both black and white and he let her borrow some pictures of them yesterday so that I could see them. They are sooo cute, I would love a cat of my own it would be good company in the day and I love cats but we can't have any pets because we live in a rented house. It was really nice to see the kittens and hear the stories of there escapades they are very funny. One kitten is called Mozart and one Mackenzie and they are both adorable.

That's about all for today, I hope that everyone has a lovely weekend.

Delta signing off!

Delta's log star date 21 September 05

Well it has been a very quiet few days here with nothing new or exciting happening. :eek: My family are coming over tonight which will be great.

My sister rang last night to say that my niece had got a sticker at school yesterday for good work. Apparently the teacher came to speak to her when she picked my niece up and said that my niece is doing really well and that she is using punctuation in the right place and has the best hand writing in the class. That is soooo cool and she is the youngest in the class, see I knew she was the cleverest. I am a very proud aunty it's my job to think my niece is THE most beautiful, THE cleverest and THE funniest niece in the whole world and I am very good at my job. :blink: :lol:

I got a catalogue yesterday and saw the brand new Playstation PSP for the first time I so totally want one it looks brilliant, Playstation 2 graphics and capability in a hand held how cool is that? Unfortunately I don't think that I will be getting one for a very long time as it's about £230 ouch, that is a heck of a lot of money it must convert to about $400 ish. :P

That's all folks :lol:

Delta's signing off!

:blink: *waves* hi glad to see you here again,and glad to here everything is going well :eek:

Hang bought a PSP a few weeks ago and i love it :lol: at first i was not happy about the price because we already have a PS2 but Hang gets the games for the PSP for free so i told him to buy it ,it keeps him out of my hair for a few hrs a day :lol: :P

Take care Delta *huggles* from me and Mandy.

:wow:*waves* hi glad to see you here again,and glad to here everything is going well :wow:

Hang bought a PSP a few weeks ago and i love it B)  at first i was not happy about the price because we already have a PS2 but Hang gets the games for the PSP for free so i told him to buy it ,it keeps him out of my hair for a few hrs a day.

Take care Delta *huggles* from me and Mandy.

353305[/snapback]

Hi Debbie *waves madly* it's lovely to hear from you. I am glad that you and Hang like your new PSP :eek: I was looking on the internet yesterday at Amazon and they are not as expensive on there as I thought. I am going to save my money until after Christmas because hopefully the price will come down a little more and then I am going to get one. I am really looking forward to it I love my PS2 and the PSP just looks great. :lol:

I hope that you, Hang and Mandy are all well and hope that the three of you have a lovely weekend. Take care and *massive hugs* for you, Hang and Mandy. :P :lol:

Delta's log star date 23 September 05

*YAWN* I am so tired today I have had terrible insomnia for the last two years due to my back pain but the new tablets I’m on make it even worse I just can't sleep for more than an hour at all. :P The pain killers don't actually work to kill any of the pain they just have horrible side effects, a list as long as my arm. I am ringing the Doctor on Monday to see if there is anything that can be done. ;)

I am having a quiet day which is just as well because I am not up to much. That's about it for today, i'm afraid it sounds quite whingey sorry about that. :blink:

Delta signing off!

Well, I will pray that you get better! I have a hard time getting to sleep as well. It is mainly because of college! lol.

Well, I will pray that you get better! I have a hard time getting to sleep as well. It is mainly because of college! lol.

353771[/snapback]

Thanks Lursa, that is very kind. B) I hope that you are well. Take care. :frusty:

04 October 05

I have not been around for over a week because I have been waiting all week for my Doctor to get back to me about my tablets and I can't go on the internet when I am waiting for a phone call. He has finally called me and when he heard the side effects that I was getting from the pills said that he was very concerned and wanted me to come off them immediately. I can only reduce the dose slowly because doing it quickly can have even more side effects but I am glad they are going they were making me so ill.

Now I will have to ring the pain nurse at the hospital to try and get another appointment with the consultant to see what he wants to try next unfortunately I may not be on line for another long time whilst I wait for her to contact me. I may be being cynical and she will ring me right away. B)

It has been a quiet week, last Tuesday was my sisters birthday and we had a nice meal with her. My sister and niece also came over on Sunday, my sister was showing off her rather glam new Apple ipod it's a lovely shade of metallic pink. My niece has given me a long list of things that she would like for Christmas, bless her, I will have to see but I would like to get her the Barbie Pegasus doll that she would like and a big pack of gel colouring pens as hers have run out from all the drawing that she does. :eek: :huh:

That is about all for now

Delta signing off!

B) *hugs* i hope now you will get the right type of pills delta,your ment to get better from them not worse :huh: ...i cant imagen what you have to put up with because of your back,the back is the worse thing to have trouble with cuz its so hard to find out exactly what is wrong and where.

I hope they can find something that will help you have a more pain free life B)

Take care Delta...have a nice day *massive hugs* from the Hang family :eek::frusty:

:( *hugs* i hope now you will get the right type of pills delta,your ment to get better from them not worse B) ...i cant imagen what you have to put up with because of your back,the back is the worse thing to have trouble with cuz its so hard to find out exactly what is wrong and where.

I hope they can find something that will help you have a more pain free life :)

Take care Delta...have a nice day *massive hugs* from the Hang family

356155[/snapback]

Thanks Hang you are so kind. :( I read somewhere that 75% of people with chronic back pain never get a full diagnosis. :( I think it's because there are so many things that can go wrong with your back.

I wish I could pop up to the Enterprise and have a quick consult with Dr Crusher, I mean she regrew a whole spine for Worf, amazing. I think that she would have me back dancing around in no time. :lol:

I hope that you, Debbie and Mandy have a lovely day, take care and *massive hugs for the three of you*. :( :(

Delta's log star date 6 October 05

I am getting very cynical in my old age, the nurse that I telephoned who I thought would take days to get back to me rang me back two hours after I left her a message. She was really nice and says the consultant will see me next week when I go in to see another member of the pain team so that is very fast. I hope they have something better for me to try.

I am going to ring my sister in a few minutes but it's a bit too early yet only 8.15 she phoned last night to say that my niece had a temperature of 39C :) it was odd because my sister said she felt so hot but wasn't complaining of any other symptoms at all apparently she doesn't even have a bit of a snuffle.

I am going to ring to see if anything has developed over night. Poor little thing I hope that she is not ill her mum and dad are taking her to the theatre in Oxford on Saturday to see a live performance of Beauty and the Beast I hope that she doesn't have to miss it she has been looking forward to it. :)

That's about all for now!

Delta signing off!

Delta's log star date 10 October 2005

It is very strange today, the weather has been awful for the past week and it has been dark in the afternoon by about 15.30 but just when I thought winter was here today is brilliant sunshine and apparently a record breaking high temperature for this time of year. :) It is nice to see the sun for a change.

I am taking it easy today just watching a little TV and not much else. That is about all for now. Hhmm that was a boring entry, never mind it is nice to have a bit of peace and quiet now and again. :(

Delta signing off!

It is very strange today, the weather has been awful for the past week and it has been dark in the afternoon by about 15.30 but just when I thought winter was here today is brilliant sunshine and apparently a record breaking high temperature for this time of year.

:) *Huggles* thats strange coz the same thing kinda happened here,yesterday it was 13 c today its 23c :) and tomorrow is gonna be 21c :bow:

I am watching tv as well "Bold and the beautiful" :( Enjoy the rest of the day Delta and take care B)

It is very strange today, the weather has been awful for the past week and it has been dark in the afternoon by about 15.30 but just when I thought winter was here today is brilliant sunshine and apparently a record breaking high temperature for this time of year.

:wow: *Huggles* thats strange coz the same thing kinda happened here,yesterday it was 13 c today its 23c :o and tomorrow is gonna be 21c

I am watching tv as well "Bold and the beautiful" :o Enjoy the rest of the day Delta and take care

357295[/snapback]

Hi Debbie, *Hugles* that is odd I don't understand the weather it is very strange but I do like the sun so I won't question it too much. :)

I have just seen your new signature, Mandy is just soooo beautiful and that smile, she is just adorable. :hug: Sorry I am gushing but I can't help it she is gorgeous. I hope that you, Hang and Mandy have a lovely day take care *massive hugs*. :hug:

Delta's log star date 11 October 05

It is going to be another hot day here yay. <_< My sister gave me her old MP3 player yesterday it is great it only holds 30 songs but it is as light as a feather. I have not been able to listen to my Walkman since I hurt my back because it is too heavy for me to carry around so the MP3 player is brill. I have to download some songs now the only problem is choosing which ones. :)

Stargate SG-1 season 9 starts on Sky tonight, I am still trying to get over the fact that Richard Dean Anderson is only appearing in 3 episodes noooooooo it is so unfair. :dude:

jack4.jpg

Just a quick picture to cheer me up, hhmmmm, very nice. :veryangry: That's about all for now.

Delta signing off!

delta it will be okay. i was shocked at first that richard dean anderson was only going to be in a few episodes. i've seen the first half of season nine here in the U.S. and so far it's good.

tm :veryangry:

delta it will be okay. i was shocked at first that richard dean anderson was only going to be in a few episodes. i've seen the first half of season nine here in the U.S.  and so far it's good. 

tm :dude:

357514[/snapback]

Hi stvoyagerfan21, thanks. I watched the first episode yesterday and as usual with Stargate I was impressed. I don't know why I doubted it they still have a great team of writers and actors . <_< I can't wait until next week to see part two. :wow::veryangry:

Delta's log star date 12 October 05

Not much today, I just thought that I would pop in and say that I won't be back until next week. I have an appointment tomorrow with the pain control teams psychologist. Great just what I need, a psychoanalysis. Apparently it's just normal routine to make sure I am not getting too depressed. If they want to know if I am mad all they need to do is ask because that would be a definite yes. :hug:

It takes me days to get over appointments before my back spasm gets slightly less so I probably won't be on line until next week.

I hope that everyone has a great weekend.

Delta signing off!

delta it will be okay. i was shocked at first that richard dean anderson was only going to be in a few episodes. i've seen the first half of season nine here in the U.S.  and so far it's good. 

tm :dude:

357514[/snapback]

Hi stvoyagerfan21, thanks. I watched the first episode yesterday and as usual with Stargate I was impressed. I don't know why I doubted it they still have a great team of writers and actors . :wow: I can't wait until next week to see part two. <_< :o

Delta's log star date 12 October 05

Not much today, I just thought that I would pop in and say that I won't be back until next week. I have an appointment tomorrow with the pain control teams psychologist. Great just what I need, a psychoanalysis. Apparently it's just normal routine to make sure I am not getting too depressed. If they want to know if I am mad all they need to do is ask because that would be a definite yes. :o

It takes me days to get over appointments before my back spasm gets slightly less so I probably won't be on line until next week.

I hope that everyone has a great weekend.

Delta signing off!

357518[/snapback]

:) *massive hugs*...me and debbie both hope all goes well at the pain control teams psychologist :hug: ...and we both hope you will be back soon as the spasms get lighter :) ...have a nice evening and a good weekend...take care :veryangry: from all the Hang family :hug:

:hug: *massive hugs*...me and debbie both hope all goes well at the pain control teams psychologist :( ...and we both hope you will be back soon as the spasms get lighter :( ...have a nice evening and a good weekend...take care :( from all the Hang family :)

357564[/snapback]

Hi Hang, thank you :hug: the appointment did go well in the way that the psychologist was really nice and seemed very understanding but it was disappointing because I have now had to join a waiting list that is at least nine months long before I can even be assessed for any physio or rehabilitation. He said that even then if I am still in this much pain the course would be too much for me. :hug: I am going to have some more new pills to try in a few days so here's hoping. :laugh:

I hope that you and Debbie and Mandy are all well and that you have had better weather than we have had these past few days. It has been really windy and rained non stop. Take care and have a good day. *Massive hugs for you, Debbie and Mandy.*

Delta's log star date 25 October 05

It is two months until Christmas so that has got to be good. Things around here are odd everything keeps breaking in the last few days my sisters washing machine broke and boiled all the clothes so that they were all ruined she is very lucky that it didn't cause a fire because they think that the electrics are to blame. My MP3 player that my sister gave me a few weeks ago also broke the sound has gone completely but it's not the headphones. :lol:

I have really enjoyed having an MP3 player so I am looking for a new one now hopefully it won't cost the earth.

Stargate is on tonight the third episode of the season and I can't wait. I am really enjoying this season it is very exciting and when it goes off I can't wait for the next episode. Atlantis season 2 started last week and that was really good too it is on tomorrow and I am looking forward to it. It is nice when there are some top quality programmes on.

That is about all for now I am off to hunt for an MP3 player.

Delta signing off!

Delta's log star date 27 October 05

It has been a really hot sunny day here today a complete change from the storms of the last week.

I finally found a nice not too expensive MP3 player and should get it in a few days it even has a radio which is very cool. :(

That is about all for today not a very interesting day I hope it will be a more interesting evening.

Delta signing off!

Delta's log star date 1 November 05

Wow check out the new look STF it's...fabulous :dude: :dude: look at all the colours that the text can be I am like a kid in a sweet shop I just have to try them all out. It's just so cool. :(

My new MP3 player arrived yesterday and it is very nice I got a black one in the end, very stylish. It's about the size of a cigarette lighter and weighs practically nothing. I am going to spend the day downloading my favourite CDs.

Stargate new episode tonight, can't wait it just goes from strength to strength. :eek:

That is about all for today.

Delta signing off!

Delta's log star date 1 November 05

Wow check out the new look STF it's...fabulous :( :) look at all the colours that the text can be I am like a kid in a sweet shop I just have to try them all out. It's just so cool. :)

My new MP3 player arrived yesterday and it is very nice I got a black one in the end, very stylish. It's about the size of a cigarette lighter and weighs practically nothing. I am going to spend the day downloading my favourite CDs.

Stargate new episode tonight, can't wait it just goes from strength to strength. :D

That is about all for today.

Delta signing off!

LOL i know what you mean i feel the same way except i still have'nt worked out how everything works :dude:

Me and debbie have been watching SG-1 season 8 and Atlantis the last week or so,its not on tv here but or local dvd store has both shows so we rented them...we are both hooked now :)

Take care Delta from all the hang family :eek:...and have fun with your mp3 player :dude:

LOL i know what you mean i feel the same way except i still have'nt worked out how everything works :jaw:

Me and debbie have been watching SG-1 season 8 and Atlantis the last week or so,its not on tv here but or local dvd store has both shows so we rented them...we are both hooked now

Take care Delta from all the hang family...and have fun with your mp3 player :vbg:

Hi Hang glad to hear that your enjoying Stargate and Atlantis. Season nine and two respectively are shaping up brilliantly I hope that you can get to see them.

I hope that you have had better weather than us although the sun is out now for the last few days the rain has been torrential and we have had gales. :tear:

Hope that you and the family have a lovely weekend *huggles* for you all. :D :D

Delta's log star date 4 November 05!

ARRRGGGHHHHH!!! I got up this morning to find my Sky satellite box not working I think that the storms of the last few days may have dislodged something on the satellite dish. :blush:

I can't ring them until 08.30 then goodness knows how long it will take to get someone out to fix it *cries and goes to kick it again* stupid thing. :laugh:

On a more cheerful note my new MP3 player is brill. I have put six CD's on it already and hardly made a dent in the memory. It sounds really nice and has a cool radio. So I am very happy with it. :dude:

My mum is on leave next week so I probably won't be on line until the week after. I hope everyone has a lovely weekend. I am off to ring Sky to see if they can fix the problem today. :angry:

Delta signing off!

LOL i know what you mean i feel the same way except i still have'nt worked out how everything works.

Me and debbie have been watching SG-1 season 8 and Atlantis the last week or so,its not on tv here but or local dvd store has both shows so we rented them...we are both hooked now

Take care Delta from all the hang family...and have fun with your mp3 player :dude:

Hi Hang glad to hear that your enjoying Stargate and Atlantis. Season nine and two respectively are shaping up brilliantly I hope that you can get to see them.

I hope that you have had better weather than us although the sun is out now for the last few days the rain has been torrential and we have had gales.

Hope that you and the family have a lovely weekend *huggles* for you all. :D

Delta's log star date 4 November 05!

ARRRGGGHHHHH!!! I got up this morning to find my Sky satellite box not working I think that the storms of the last few days may have dislodged something on the satellite dish. :angry:

I can't ring them until 08.30 then goodness knows how long it will take to get someone out to fix it *cries and goes to kick it again* stupid thing. :tear:

On a more cheerful note my new MP3 player is brill. I have put six CD's on it already and hardly made a dent in the memory. It sounds really nice and has a cool radio. So I am very happy with it. B)

My mum is on leave next week so I probably won't be on line until the week after. I hope everyone has a lovely weekend. I am off to ring Sky to see if they can fix the problem today. :D

Delta signing off!

Season 5 from SG-1 hasnt even started here yet :laugh: but we have seen all of season 8 and season 1 from atlantis...season 9 and season 2 wont be in the dvd store for 3 months so i have had to do something *cough* against the law....i downloaded episode 1 of season 9 and season 2 from atlantis...i wont be renting them anymore i am just gonna get them from bittorrent :vbg:

Debbie says hi and we both wish you a great weekend...hope you fix your sky digi box...take care Delta :jaw::blush:

*Looses track of whose log this is*

I'm very pleased that you're pleased with your MP3 player. Mines covered in duct on the bedroom shelf. I can't get it to work! Have you put those CDs on from downloading?