Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Delta

Delta's new log

It might be sad to see it, but you'll love it... or hate it... I think its a great episode!

343562[/snapback]

Hi LordoftheBorg, I watched the second part of Terra Prime last night and it was excellent, if the last episode is as good I will love it even though it is really sad that Enterprise is finishing so soon. I will really miss it. B)

Delta's log star date 27 July 05

It is pouring with rain this morning. I have just popped onto the internet for ten minutes. I feel really dizzy today and it's very hard to type because I keep hitting the wrong key because the keyboard looks like it is moving. :tear: This is so weird I think it may be the curse of my new pain killers they are making me feel very strange. :cheers:

I hope I feel better later because I want to make a new avatar an Enterprise one. :P

I had better go and lie down. :tear:

Delta signing off!

*Massive hugs* :tear: ...sorry to read that your not feeling so good Delta :o ..it must be hell to have to take painkillers that make you feel strange,i hope they dont cause you to much discomfort :tear: B) ...its raining here as well..:P ..it has'nt stopped for 2 days now :o

I hope after you have laid down you feel better :cheers: *massive hugs* from all the Hang family...take care Delta :P

*Massive hugs* ...sorry to read that your not feeling so good Delta :) ..it must be hell to have to take painkillers that make you feel strange,i hope they dont cause you to much discomfort  :rofl: ...its raining here as well..:) ..it has'nt stopped for 2 days now :)

I hope after you have laid down you feel better *massive hugs* from all the Hang family...take care Delta :wow:

343841[/snapback]

Thanks Hang you are very kind. I feel a bit better today just in time to increase the dose again tomorrow. :) I have to increase the dose twice more then it will stay at a steady amount so hopefully it will calm down then. Sorry to hear you have rain too, I hope the summer comes back soon. Take care and have a lovely day. *Massive hugs for you, Debbie and Mandy*. :P

Delta's log star date 28 July 05

My final pay slip arrived from my work today. It should have had nine weeks and five days pay, plus the holidays I haven't taken on it so it should have been quite a lot of money. But they have only paid me £145 that is about right for the five days but not the nine weeks and holiday. B)

I phoned up to be told the lady who I needed to speak to is on leave until Monday and no one else can help. aaarrrgghh. I can't apply for any benefit until the nine weeks are up so I think that I am supposed to live on fresh air for the next month. B)

I am going to work on my new Enterprise avatar this afternoon, maybe that will take my mind off it. It has just started to rain again at least the flowers are appreciating the wet weather.

Moany old Delta signing off! :P

Delta's log star date 29 July 05

The sun is shinning this morning but the weather in this country is very odd. I couldn't believe it when I put the news on last night and it said that there had been a mini tornado in Birmingham. Birmingham is in the West Midlands of the country. I used to live about 20 miles outside of the city when I was young. I have never heard of there being a tornado there before. There was lots of damage, the winds reached 150mph. There were quite a few people hurt. :rofl:

From one strange thing to another. My sister went to the Doctors yesterday with bad ear ache the Doctor said that she had an ear infection and that her ear drum has burst. It is strange because my mum had a burst ear drum when she was very young and I had a burst ear drum when I was a teenager and now my sister has one. It is very strange indeed, maybe we have weak ear drums or something. I really feel for my sister I know how painful it is I was in excruciating pain for ages with mine. :) She has some antibiotics so hopefully it will cure the infection so that it can heal. :)

It's like the twilight zone in my log today all this weird stuff happening. :P That is about all for today. Tomorrow is the weekend, have a good one. :)

Delta signing off!

:) Ekkk tornados in the UK..i hope your ok Delta..sounds scary to me :P

The weather is pretty nice here today 27c :) ..which is better then the 4 days no-stop rain and wind we had this week :)

Hope your feeling better soon Delta :P :rofl: ..have a nice weekend and i hope the weather gets better for you :)...take care :wow:

:) Ekkk tornados in the UK..i hope your ok Delta..sounds scary to me :)

The weather is pretty nice here today 27c B) ..which is better then the 4 days no-stop rain and wind we had this week :P

Hope your feeling better soon Delta :rofl: ..have a nice weekend and i hope the weather gets better for you :)...take care B)

344369[/snapback]

Hi Hang, I am fine thanks. I live a long way away from Birmingham now. I really feel for those poor people who were injured and had their homes wrecked apparently there were 20 people injured and several houses lost their roofs, it knocked down walls and lifted cars up. Very scary. :wow:

I'm glad that your weather is more summery, I hope that it lasts for the weekend. Take care *hugs for you, Debbie and Mandy* have a lovely weekend. :P :)

Delta's log star date 01 August 05

Wow, I can't believe that it is August already. This year is going really fast. :)

I had a nice quiet weekend and am feeling better for it. I have managed to get the timing of my tablets right so I don't feel so tired the next morning. :biggrin:

I have got to ring the personnel department at my ex workplace soon because they have not paid me any of the nine weeks money that they owe me so I have got to ring them up and moan at them until they give in and decide to send it. I think this is going to be a very difficult thing to do kind of like trying to get blood out of a stone. B) :bow:

At least I am ready for all their excuses and a quick "I will contact my union if you don't" should do it without too much problem. B)

That is about all folks! ;)

Delta signing off!

I had a nice quiet weekend and am feeling better for it. I have managed to get the timing of my tablets right so I don't feel so tired the next morning.  :)

;) I am glad to hear you had a good weekend Delta..and i am also pleased to read that you are feeling less tired and sick from your tablets :biggrin: B)

I have got to ring the personnel department at my ex workplace soon because they have not paid me any of the nine weeks money that they owe me.

B) 9 weeks!!!! mabe if you threaten legal action they might cough up the money? *fingers crossed* B)

Enjoy your evening and take care :bow: B) *huggles* from mandy & debbie.

Wow I live in West Midlands too- Staffordshire... I didn't hear about it... B) Well I hope everyone was OK :biggrin: .

Work is a pain in my butt too. Do whatever it takes. I will support you all the way!!!!!!!!

I am glad to hear you had a good weekend Delta..and I am also pleased to read that you are feeling less tired and sick from your tablets :hug:

:eek: 9 weeks!!!! mabe if you threaten legal action they might cough up the money? *fingers crossed*

Enjoy your evening and take care *huggles* from mandy & Debbie.

344897[/snapback]

Hi Hang, thanks. I hope that you had a good weekend too. I am already taking legal action against the trust I started the proceedings this time last year but they said it could take many years before I see a penny and that's if I win. :laugh: I hope that you have a lovely Tuesday take care *huggles* for you, Debbie and Mandy. :hug:

Wow I live in West Midlands too- Staffordshire... I didn't hear about it... Well I hope everyone was OK .

344900[/snapback]

Hi TrekkieCara, I was born in Staffordshire in Stoke-on-Trent, I only lived there for the first few years, but it's a small world. :)

I couldn't believe it when they said that there had been a tornado in Birmingham they said the high winds only lasted for ten minutes but it has done so much damage. Luckily I don't think anyone was really badly hurt but many people have lost a lot of there possessions and there houses are trashed where the wind pulled the roof off or trees fell on them. Those poor people, I really feel for them.

Have a lovely day TrekkieCara. :)

Work is a pain in my butt too. Do whatever it takes. I will support you all the way!!!!!!!!

345004[/snapback]

Hi Lursa, thanks. I hope that you have a good day. :)

Delta's log star date 02 August 05

Today is a very black day indeed.

Tonight Sky One shows the very last episode of Enterprise. I'm getting upset even thinking about it. I know a lot of people would think I'm mad but it will be the first time since I was 12 in 1988 that there will be no trek. For the last seventeen years there has either been a series on air or a new series to look forward too. I will be watching tonight with a box of tissues beside me. So I think that today is a really sad day.

I only hope that in years to come Trek returns, who knows maybe they will realise that they made a big mistake taking Enterprise off like they did with the original series.

There is only one thing left to say. :bow::tear::bow:

Delta signing off!

Delta's log star date 3 August 05

Last night I watched the last ever episode of Enterprise. I am very glad I had my box of tissues beside me because I needed them. :laugh::bow:

I need to talk about it so as soon as I have finished this entry I’m off to the Enterprise forum to post.

I rang the personnel department at my ex work yesterday to ask what had happened to the final pay cheque they were going to give me. I was expecting a fight but she was really nice to me and even apologised, she sorted it out and rang me back within an hour of my call. I should have my money tomorrow hurrah I was worried how I was going to pay the bills this month so at least I can stop panicking. :bow:

It is a lovely hot sunny day here. I am off to the Enterprise forum to post.

Delta signing off!

I rang the personnel department at my ex work yesterday to ask what had happened to the final pay cheque they were going to give me. I was expecting a fight but she was really nice to me and even apologised, she sorted it out and rang me back within an hour of my call. I should have my money tomorrow hurrah I was worried how I was going to pay the bills this month so at least I can stop panicking :hug:

:tear: Thats great news Delta :laugh: ..i am glad they finaly decided to pay what you had a right to!!!!...now you can relax a little and enjoy the nice weather :)

Again i am really pleased for you :bow::hug: ..enjoy your day and take care :bow::eek: [/font]

I rang the personnel department at my ex work yesterday to ask what had happened to the final pay cheque they were going to give me. I was expecting a fight but she was really nice to me and even apologised, she sorted it out and rang me back within an hour of my call. I should have my money tomorrow hurrah I was worried how I was going to pay the bills this month so at least I can stop panicking :hug:

:tear: Thats great news Delta :laugh: ..i am glad they finaly decided to pay what you had a right to!!!!...now you can relax a little and enjoy the nice weather :)

Again i am really pleased for you :bow::hug: ..enjoy your day and take care :bow::eek: [/font]

345191[/snapback]

Thanks Hang, it really is a weight of my mind and that I didn't have to make a fuss to get it was great. :) I hope that you are having a lovely sunny day, take care. :hugs: <--For you, Debbie and Mandy.

Delta's log star date 05 August 05

It is pouring with rain today and is really quite cold for August. :laugh:

My sister and brother in law took my niece swimming yesterday and they called me to say that my niece can now swim on her own. :bow: She just has her little arm bands on and she is away. I am such a proud aunty, she is only five and has only ever been swimming with her mum and dad or me and her nan. She is really confident too apparently she even jumps in and doesn't mind the water on her face. :tear::eek:

Sorry when I start talking about my niece I could go on all day and sometimes do. :hug:

There is not much going on around here today, just a usual Friday. I hope everyone enjoys their weekend. :bow:

Delta signing off!

For me i used to hate rainy days. Now i love them. Here in the US the heatwave is crazy now I can't wait for the fall to come.

For me i used to hate rainy days. Now i love them. Here in the US the heatwave is crazy now I can't wait for the fall to come.

345813[/snapback]

Hi Lursa, I hope that you are managing to stay cool in the heat wave. We haven't had much hot weather yet this summer in the UK but there is still time and it's going to be a warm sunny week if the weather people are to be believed. Take care :yawn:

Delta's log star date 8 August 05

I have had a nice quiet weekend, my family came over on Saturday afternoon. My niece told me about her swimming trip and their day out at a farm where you can feed the animals she was very impressed with the baby goats. It really sounds as if she is having a lovely school holiday. :yawn:

Then on Sunday we just had a quiet day it was nice to chill out for a while.

Today is hot and sunny and it is only 9 a.m. :lol: I don't have anything planned yet but I am sure something will come to me later. :lol:

Delta signing off!

Delta's log star date 11 August 05

Today is a bit strange. I was up last night being sick yyyuuuccckk I hate being sick. :lol: I think two of my pain medications reacted badly with each other and it made me really bad, stupid things. :hug:

Having said that today is my birthday *sings* "it's my birthday, it's my birthday, I'm gonna party like it's my birthday". Sorry, I can't sing to save my life and I'm not sure that there will be any partying either probably me just sitting here looking kind of green.

I have already been very lucky it is only 8a.m and I already have some presents, some DVD's that I wanted and a lovely ring. I also have some very pretty cards.

My family are supposed to be coming around for a meal tonight but I don't know if I will feel well enough. I hope I am, I really want them to come.

It's quite cold here this morning but should be nice later. I'm off to put my feet up.

Delta signing off!

5.gifDELTA!!!!! :) :lol:

:lol: :lol: Happy birthday Delta :hug: .. Me debbie and mandy hope you have a great day even though you dont feel to well *massive hugs*....enjoy your birthday and take care :hug: :)

Hi Hang, Debbie, Mandy, BakulaBabe, Drwho42 and Unadopted Angelic thank you all for your kind birthday wishes. :lol: :)

Delta's log star date 12 August 05

I had a lovely birthday yesterday. I felt much better by lunch time so my family came over in the evening. My sister had made me a present it was a cross stitched flower fairy that she had stitched to a lilac cushion that she had made herself out of lovely damask like fabric. It is ssssooo beautiful. :)

My niece got me a lovely brooch a silver flower with iridescent stones and also a little book about cats with water colour cat pictures in it they are both beautiful presents made even more special by the fact that she chose them herself. :hug:

Adding those presents to the ones I had already opened in the morning I was very lucky. :rolleyes:

The only sad thing about the day was that my best friend forgot. She text me and never mentioned my birthday. She has never forgotten before, she must be very busy at the moment. :(

I am going to have a quiet day today. My mum is on leave from work for two weeks starting tomorrow so I won't be on line much for the next two weeks because we will be out and about a lot. :rolleyes:

I hope that everyone has a lovely weekend. B)

Delta signing off!

Delta's log star date 31 August 05!

Thanks Lursa, :hug:

I have had a very nice couple of weeks. We didn't go on holiday but still had a relaxing time. It was not very sunny though but typically as soon as my mum went back to work yesterday there is a heat wave it is going to be 33C today and lovely and sunny. That's our mad weather for you. :hug:

I am chilling today, I have the classical music channel on as I type so I feel very cultured. It doesn't happen often. :flowers:

I had better finish there because I have just checked my computers battery and it says I have 20 minutes of power left so that probably means 5 before it shuts down and starts beeping like mad at me. :tribble:

I am off to plug my computers battery in. I hope everyone has a lovely day.

Delta signing off!

I have had a very nice couple of weeks. We didn't go on holiday but still had a relaxing time. It was not very sunny though but typically as soon as my mum went back to work yesterday there is a heat wave it is going to be 33C today and lovely and sunny. That's our mad weather for you.  :hug: 

*Waves* i am happy you had a nice few weeks to relax Delta :tribble:

Its going to be hot today here as well,not 33c but 29c which is just the right temp for me :hug:

take care :flowers:

Hi Debbie*Waves madly*, I am glad that you got some sun too yesterday. I hope that you didn't get the massive storm we had last night though, it was raining torrentially and there was thunder and a lot of lightning it went on for about two hours. B) I hope that you, Hang and Mandy are all well. *massive huggles* :dude: :dude:

Delta's log star date 1 September 05

Wow it's September already this year seems to be running away. :dude: We had a big storm here last night but it was one of those that doesn't clear the air so it was so hot in the night I thought I was going to melt. :dude: Not a pleasant mental image, I know. :dude:

I went to the hospital last week and the consultant has decided to change my pain killing medication yet again. The one I’m on doesn't work but I have only just gotten used to the nasty side effects. I am starting the new ones tomorrow night so I hope they don't have such bad side effects. :dude:

It is another super hot day today, hardly September kind of weather but we haven't had much of a summer so it is nice to see the sun. B)

That's about it. I hope that everyone has a great day. B)

Delta signing off!

Delta's log star date 2 September 05

My sister, brother in law and niece came over last evening my niece had big news to tell me. She has lost her first milk (baby) tooth. She was very proud of herself and insisted on showing me her tooth, not the nicest thing I have ever seen but bless her she was so excited and felt very grown up. I do hope that the tooth fairy came last night.:dude: :dude:

I am waiting to phone the Doctor at the moment. I got my new prescription yesterday unfortunately the Doctor has hand written a note on it and it may as well be hieroglyphics because you can't make out what it says at all. I am used to deciphering Doctors hand writing but this is one of the worst examples that I have seen. Never mind, I just hope that he can remember what he wrote. :dude:

That is about all for today. I hope that everyone has a lovely weekend. :dude:

Delta signing off!