Sign in to follow this  
ensign_beedrill

Favorite Holodeck Episode

What's your favorite Holodeck Episode?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite Holodeck Episode?

• "Elementary, Dear Data" (TNG)
    • "Ship in a Bottle" (TNG)
    • "A Fistful of Datas" (TNG)
    • "The Big Goodbye" (TNG)
    • "Our Man Bashir" (DS9)
    • "Fair Haven" (VOY)
    • "The Killing Game" (VOY)
    • "Worst Case Scenario" (VOY)
    • "Spirit Folk" (VOY)
    • Other (specify)

Someone suggested this as a follow-up to my holodeck post. Thanks for the suggestion! ^.~

I apologize for the lack of DS9 choices. I haven't had much chance to see the series. *sigh* But if anyone wants to enlighten me, feel free! If your favorite's not on here, vote other and then just say what it is. I know I've forgotten some, these are just the ones that come to mind.

My favorite is "Elementary, Dear Data." It just raised so many questions for me. It got me thinking. I think it was just so interesting and mind-boggling. Plus, it's the episode that got me hooked on the whole Star Trek thing. And it sealed Data as my very favorite character. I just can't help but love this episode!

I'm with RC on this one. I voted for Fistful of Datas. I love that episode although I really liked The Big Goodbye a lot too. And yes fans, you knew a thread that mentions Fistful of Datas has to have the obligatory Data Annie picture in it. So here it is:

annie1.gif

I love this one too. Brent Spiner's dexterity is so amazing!!

fistful.gif

I like Elementary, Dear Data because of the element of conscience in it...

And I like London in it

I really liked "Fair Haven"

My romantic soul loved Janeway falling for Micheal.

ANd we get to hear her utter the famous words....

"Computer, delete the wife!" :laugh:

I love that!

"Computer, delete the wife!"  :laugh:

I love that!

:laugh:

I was sitting there muttering something along the lines of "youidiotyouidiotdon'tdoitdon'tdoit..." As I am an avid J/C fan :laugh:

My favorite Holodeck episodes are The Killing Game from Star Trek Voyager and A Fistful of Datas from Star Trek The Next Generation.

I love this one too.  Brent Spiner's dexterity is so amazing!!

Oh... question! You know when Data shuffles the cards and cuts them in that cool way... (not a good description, I know. I hope you know what I'm talking about!) Is that Brent Spiner doing it? That's so cool... I wish I could do that... but it took me forever just to learn how to shuffle in a simple way. ^-^;;

I really liked "Fair Haven"

My romantic soul loved Janeway falling for Micheal.

ANd we get to hear her utter the famous words....

"Computer, delete the wife!" 

I love that!

Oh, me too. I couldn't help but smile through that whole episode. Janeway has a very nice smile. And "delete the wife" was so funny.

I love this one too.  Brent Spiner's dexterity is so amazing!!

Oh... question! You know when Data shuffles the cards and cuts them in that cool way... (not a good description, I know. I hope you know what I'm talking about!) Is that Brent Spiner doing it? That's so cool... I wish I could do that... but it took me forever just to learn how to shuffle in a simple way. ^-^;;

The way he handles props is amazing so I'm sure it is him. If they only showed his hands when Data did that I would question it but in The Royale the shot starts as a complete upper body shot (including face).

hisability.gifvegus.gif

I voted for the Killing game. Ship in a bottle would be my second choice and Fist full of datas my third. I loved how the Enterprise flew off into the sunset in A Fist Full of Datas. :)

Never really a fan of Holo Eps...but with "Fists" all I can say is more Data the better.

I like Elementary, Dear Data because of the element of conscience in it...

And I like London in it

Me, too.

I voted ship in a bottle, but i also really liked a fistful of datas, it was hilarious

same here :)

The way he handles props is amazing so I'm sure it is him.  If they only showed his hands when Data did that I would question it but in The Royale the shot starts as a complete upper body shot (including face). 

hisability.gifvegus.gif

Oh, yeah... that's the cool shuffle thing! I remembered that from "The Royale", too and I was just wondering. I always sit there amazed after he does that. If I were a cartoon, I'd get googly eyes, too. Cool pictures. ^-^;;

"Killing Game" first, with "Fistful of Datas" a close second.

"Killing Game" had probably the most creative use of a holodeck I ever saw.

Of those choices, "Elementary, Dear Data". :laugh:

Edited by Ace

The Killing Game......my fav....The Big Goodbye a close second. It's always a tough decision because my moods change .

:laugh:

"The Big Goodbye" for me. Though "Elementary, Dear Data" and "Our Man Bashir" were good, too... Ah, all the holodeck episodes from TNG and DS9 are great. :laugh:

But I chose "The Big Goodbye" because I just love Dixon Hill. ;)

Mrs. Captain Picard