47 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you trust your life with most

• Doctor McCoy
    • Doctor Crusher
    • Doctor Puluski
    • Doctor Bashir
    • The Holodoc
    • Doctor Phlox

I voted for the Holodoc because he is programmed with the medical knowledge of all other species as well as human. And he has a great sense of humour, which is needed for a good bedside manner.

I had to null my vote because its a tie between bev and the holodec. Same reason as lollypop for the holodec. For bev, shes just an all around great person, who really cares about others and their safety.

I really think all of them would get the job done in an emergency. I think Dr. Bashir (my vote) might be the most innovative in finding a cure for something new although Dr. McCoy was pretty good at it and he was 75 years behind.

If you were faced itht eh question in the time of each of them, i woudl choose McCoy. He was great and he ahd a very dedicated nurse too.

Crusher. she always manged not only to heal the body, but the soul as well.

I voted for Bones... for all the thing's he's Not at least he's always a Doctor..

I'm a Doctor not a Brick Mason...

I'm A Doctor not a "insert title here"

LOL

Stardate:213433.9

Even though his bed side manner isnt exactly the most courtiest I would say good ol Dr.Lennard Mccoy

I voted for...and remember I am a TNG fan....The Holodoc. Well, it was either him...or a tie between Dr McCoy and Bev

Doctor Phlox. He has a great bed side manner.  :lol:

But he sticks live little creepy things on you. ;)

I voted Puluski. Remember she was the only one who could save him when he had heart problems, and she saved his life.

I liked her better than Dr Crusher. I wish they hadn't got rid of her. :rolleyes:

I voted Puluski. Remember she was the only one who could save him when he had heart problems, and she saved his life.

Yes but Bev could of saved him too.. :rolleyes:

Well, it was a tie between McCoy and the Doctor. Then I remembered the Doctor was programed with all sorts of medical knowledge, including that of Dr. McCoy. So... I'd trust him most with my life.

Then I remembered the Doctor was programed with all sorts of medical knowledge, including that of Dr. McCoy.  So... I'd trust him most with my life.

My thinking exactly. My second choices would be either Phlox or Pulaski.

Had to go with Dr. Bashir. Something about a doctor who has perfect recall is great. The holodoc would be great, but I would not want to take the chance of the power going out while he was in the middle of performing surgery on me, and him going off line.

I voted for the EMH, he's been programed with the medical knowlage of all of the previous doctors, and is more precise then them. :dude:

Pulaski? I wouldnt trust her to make me toast! Old bag. I would always wprry that he EMH would go a wee bit crazy or unethical or something.

Pulaski? I wouldnt trust her to make me toast! Old bag. I would always wprry that he EMH would go a wee bit crazy or unethical or something.

I agree. I didn't like the way she did things anyway. Wasn't she the 'guest star' in the original that was "BLIND"? And the EMH with power failure... 'shiver' Just a thought!

I voted for "Bones" McCoy. I'm with VA, Bones is simply a DOCTOR, and with ddillard, 'old school'! Of course, "Bones" was my first 'cursh' on a tv character.

Katy

PS These are my HS colors!

I chose the Holodock since he is a humanized program that would have all the Latest information. Speaking of which, I was really sad with the end of Voyager (or at least I can't remember) what happened to him. That would be an interesting story of his "career" after Voyager made it home. He should be in the next film.

I chose the Holodock since he is a humanized program that would have all the Latest information. Speaking of which, I was really sad with the end of Voyager (or at least I can't remember) what happened to him. That would be an interesting story of his "career" after Voyager made it home. He should be in the next film.

If you would like to see what happens to him (and the other Voyager crew members), I suggest you pick up a copy of Homecoming by Christie Golden from your local bookstore. It's a very good book and a very interesting read. And some... well... interesting things happen to the Doctor. You might want to check it out.