Sign in to follow this  
Itchygomba69

Worst TV show you ever saw

I like Robocop. Anyway, I'd say that the worst show of all time is "The Osbournes". No that it sucked, but the fact that it took the coolest rocker of all time and made him look like an idiot. I can't even wear my Ozzy shirt without people seeing it and thinking about the Osbournes. It really did hurt his image A LOT.

Family Matters ... death to Urkel.

Hey, man, Seinfeld is the best show that was ever on television, including all Star Trek. Sorry, dude, but the masses have spoken ... nobody will ever again do anything that good. All hail, Jerry & Company!

Sea Trooper Whats wrong with Seinfeld?

308918[/snapback]

It's not funny. In fact, I find it very stupid and boring.

And reminded by Gamera, I hate all reality shows too.

Hey, man, Seinfeld is the best show that was ever on television, including all Star Trek.  Sorry, dude, but the masses have spoken ... nobody will ever again do anything that good.  All hail, Jerry & Company!

309110[/snapback]

I've learned long ago not to listen to the "masses". I go down my own road. :wink2:

Edited by sea trooper

I never liked Seinfeld either. It reminds me of people trying to be hip and suave, while talking about nothing. Plus, I hate the way they always say the stupid things over and over. It was best spoofed in Family Guy where Jerry and George were talking about ticklling. I also hate most, make that all, of Fox's reality shows. Like man vs beast, and the simple life.

I have to agree, I didn't find Seinfeld particularly funny, it didn't really do well outside of the U.S.

The osbournes rock! I love them, and it has made them a heck of a lot of money so at the end any damage to a rep is not something they care.

the worst show ever

hmmm

Dalas and Dynasty rank up there with the further exploits of Paris Hilton and her bedroom activities and Nicole R's drug addiction aka the simple life. And tell me again why other than off of illegal and sexual activites they got famous???

Big Brother.

An absolute pile of crap.

:P

309137[/snapback]

Twice in one night I have agreed with ya! moley this is a surprise and how difficult is it to avoid it.

I remember as a small child - I actually saw "My Mother the Car".

There is so much bad television I wouldn't know where to begin. Reality shows, soap operas, talk - share family dirty laundry shows. Don't like most sitcoms - I too thought Seinfeld was a waste of film.

As far as shows that weren't intended to be stupid - there was some sitcom with Martin Short about ten years ago - I think it was cancelled after one week.

My name recall is fading - who is the blonde lady that married the old guy and spent all that time in court fighting over his money when he died? Anyway, I watched her reality show once to see what the hype was about - I seriously wonder about people when I think people really watch that.

And I still think the UPN reality show about the Amish kids was the most tasteless thing I've ever seen.

one of my favorite shows of all time is Home Improvement, I'm already planning on getting the first season of HI for my birthday in a couple of weeks. Tim Allen is hilarious! :P

The fact that a lot of Star Trek fans apparently did not like Seinfeld shows me how out of the mainstream we Trek fans must be. No wonder Enterprise flopped like it did since we can't even get behind what critics of the t.v. industry have named the best television comedy of all time. :P

I hate reality shows, too. Survivor was the beginning of the end of intelligent television. :P

I also hate Will & Grace ... I just don't get it. :P

Seinfeld was awesome because there was "no hugging and no learning." And I can imagine that it would not have fared well outside of the U.S. because no other country on the planet produces people as self-centered as we are. :o

I think it's an age thing ... Jerry and George are about the same age as me and my husband (are we the Gen Xers? I never have figured that out.) We are true children of the late 70's and early 80's ... when yuppies were the way to go and people worried about "nothing" all the time ... my entire college/early working life was pretty much an episode out of Seinfeld.

We were quite petty and childish and we had a blast.

Many of the truly bad have been named. Supertrain, Manimal, After Mash, Big Brother, most reality shows but especially Wife Swap, My Mother the Car, Anna Nicole Smith Show. My least favorite Show is however the last five State of the Union speeches starring W. Sorry but they make me want to destroy my tv and that would be tragic! :P

Many of the truly bad have been named.  Supertrain, Manimal, After Mash, Big Brother, most reality shows but especially Wife Swap, My Mother the Car, Anna Nicole Smith Show.  My least favorite Show is however the last five State of the Union speeches starring W.  Sorry but they make me want to destroy my tv and that would be tragic!  :P

309301[/snapback]

this isnt a political discussion, and those dont count as TV shows :P

I was Going To Say My Mother The Car.

But With All This New Fad Of Reality Tv. It Neck And Neck.

Thank God For Cable.

we can't even get behind what critics of the t.v. industry have named the best television comedy of all time.

Critics are irrelevant. Everyone can have their own opinion without people juding others by what "the critics" say. :P

I love Enterprise.

I hate Seinfeld.

Take that critics.

I would have to say Battlestar Galatica 1985 when they find Earth. I just resently got to watch some of this show again and after less than 5min I could watch no more.

well, i have to say (sorry peeps) that i dislike (very much) the TV show 24. it's racist and stereotypical. and i hate all of reality TV.

CHI

don't kill me.....

well, i have to say (sorry peeps) that i dislike (very much) the TV show 24. it's racist and stereotypical. and i hate all of reality TV.

CHI

:bow:

don't kill me.....

309608[/snapback]

WOW Your the frst person I've seen that does not like 24. Its my most favorite show of all time next to Star Trek. Everyone I work with loves 24 and the next day at work we all discuss what we've seen. I've seen nothing racist about it at all.

the worse show out now in my opioin is Growing Up Gotti, now thats a waste of good film.

CHI

:bow:

don't kill me.....

309608[/snapback]

WOW Your the frst person I've seen that does not like 24. Its my most favorite show of all time next to Star Trek. Everyone I work with loves 24 and the next day at work we all discuss what we've seen. I've seen nothing racist about it at all.

the worse show out now in my opioin is Growing Up Gotti, now thats a waste of good film.

309631[/snapback]

I, of course, have to second the motion of Klingonmike. 24 really is not all that racist, season 4 is the only season to focus on Arab terrorists. In the first season the enemy was from Kosovo, I believe, the second season did show Arab terroists but did show positive Arab characters (i.e. Yusuf Ada) and those terrorists were working for an American oil tycoon, season 3 showed Mexican drug lords (and again there were positive Mexican characters I.e. Claudia and her father, as well as CTU Agent Gael Ortega) and the main terrorist was English (Saunders). A point that is often raised is that 24 featured an African American president, which has not happened very often in TV or in movies.

And even in this season there have been good Arab characters even though they started out bad (i.e. Behrooz Araz). In the past 24 has also tried to dispell the notion that islam is evil when a mosque leader spoke with one of the primary terrorists of season 2. He asked him why he was doing things that were against the religion.

So, I do find the notion that 24 is racist a little unfair.

Hmmm let my think..Knightrider 2000 sucked big time it was nothing like the org..and ER is another show thats bad *hides from deb* :bow::bow: