Sign in to follow this  
Itchygomba69

Worst TV show you ever saw

I know I'm going to get killed for this but the worst POPULAR tv show in my opinion was

THE A TEAM.

:bow:

I don't watch much tv these days and that's because most of it is bad!! :bow:

Hmmm let my think..Knightrider 2000 sucked big time it was nothing like the org..and ER is another show thats bad *hides from deb* :bow:  :bow:

309660[/snapback]

Knight Rider 2000 was a made for tv movie, which I don't think was that bad. The worst thing ever for the Knght Rider industry was Knight Rider 2010. No Michael, no KITT, no cars of anytype until about three forths of the way through, and even then, it was a mess of a car.

I know I'm going to get killed for this but the worst POPULAR tv show in my opinion was

THE A TEAM.

I don't watch much tv these days and that's because most of it is bad!! :bow:

309665[/snapback]

If it makes you feel any better, I've never heard of it :P

Okay, all cartoon shows now... (that I've seen)

The new Batman

The new Ninja Turtles

The new Scooby Doo

Yu Gi Oh

Dragonball Z

Jimmy Neutron

Shai Lin Showdown

Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi

Teen Titans

As some here might know, I don't like wannabe animes :)

I wouldn't call DragonballZ as wannabe anime, I would classify it as full on anime.

309671[/snapback]

I know. I'm talking about the last four. They just try to be good.

I like most of thoes cartoons and as for DBZ... DBGT is the bad one. And another show for the fire is 90210... hate it, hate it, hate it!!!

If it makes you feel any better, I've never heard of it :bow:

309669[/snapback]

You've never heard of The A-Team?!?!?! The late George Peppard as Hannibal Smith, Mr. T as BA Baracus, Dirk Benedict (Lt. Starbuck on Battlestar Galactica) as Templeton "Faceman" Peck and the one and only Dwight Schultz (Reg Barclay on TNG and Voyager) as Howlin' Mad Murdoch. Wasn't my favourite but I still watch it occassionally. LOL

I try to forget the worst series I've seen so I can't think of any I really hated off the top of my head. I do count myself among the group that hate reality series.

309669[/snapback]

You've never heard of The A-Team?!?!?! The late George Peppard as Hannibal Smith, Mr. T as BA Baracus, Dirk Benedict (Lt. Starbuck on Battlestar Galactica) as Templeton "Faceman" Peck and the one and only Dwight Schultz (Reg Barclay on TNG and Voyager) as Howlin' Mad Murdoch. Wasn't my favourite but I still watch it occassionally. LOL

I try to forget the worst series I've seen so I can't think of any I really hated off the top of my head. I do count myself among the group that hate reality series.

309775[/snapback]

I watched some movie the other night "Napolean Dynamite" and there's a scene where the guys are working posting campaign pictures and they played the A-Team theme song and I wondered how many people got that. I've heard rumors they were making the A-Team into a movie. don't see how....it just wouldn't be the same.

yea, arab terrorists. it's soo stereotypical. not all terrorists are arab or muslim. and all the women in the show are b*tchy. sorry to debate this. *asks for a truce*. i'll allow you ta insult one of my fav. shows.....

CHI

ooooo. seatrooper you said that teen titans is one of your fav. shows! i luuuuuvvvv teen titans.

CHI

seeya? raven is my avatar!

CHI

oh wait, it was one of your least favs........k. yeah, it is a wannabe anime. ill agree w/ that, but that isn't why i like it

*stupid chi*

anyways, fushigi yuugi is the *real* anime and manga. do ya know it?

309669[/snapback]

309775[/snapback]

Yhe only thing I understood from what you said was "Reg Barclay on TNG and Voyager" :P

ooooo. seatrooper you said that teen titans is one of your fav. shows! i luuuuuvvvv teen titans.

CHI

309781[/snapback]

Sorry, but I listed it as one of the worst shows. It would at least be a bit ammusing if the creators had used an original style of animation. But as I said before, I don't like wannabe animes. :bow:

Edited by sea trooper

Stripperella and Ren and Stimpy's Adult Cartoon Party were really bad shows.

ACP really did ruin Ren and Stimpy. I didn't feel the need for them to take the show and add a lot of sex into it. What a disappointment. Don't get me started on Stripperlla. I don't even know why the genius Stan Lee would ever have his name attached to crap like that.

yea, arab terrorists. it's soo stereotypical. not all terrorists are arab or muslim. and all the women in the show are b*tchy. sorry to debate this. *asks for a truce*. i'll allow you ta insult one of my fav. shows.....

CHI

309780[/snapback]

why must everything be stereotypically when this is what we face in the world, it makes the show more realm what would you rather have a native American Midget as a terrorist? Nobody would watch it, I hate how Political Correct everything must be nowadays, you know what if stuff like that offends you, your gonna have trouble facing the real world....Worst shows out there are ones that try to be polliticaly correct, and if you looked at posts other people made, they told this is the 1st time there has been an arab terrorist in 24

Edited by dragonwrangler95

yea, seetrooper, i need to get my eyes checked, and in the other post, when i first took the time to read your post carefully, i say that it is a wannabe anime, and that's funny, but it's not why i like it. anyways, have you seen Fushigi Yuugi? now that's a real anime.....

CHI

look, dude, i am soooo not politically correct! i have a mile-long list of politically incorrect! i'm just saying that everything nowadays has arab terrorists in it! i mean, it's gettting boring, and kinda very stereotypical. the only spy show that i can watch is alias, because it's the only one that doesn't have arab terrorists.

i'm real sorry ta offened ya.

CHI

Well... we have taped sports from the 1998 to now, a mothly new show, and daily news... but WTV is only in the high school it self. Starting next month we get a channel on local cable called SKTV(SK stands for South Kitsap) and wil show the same things, but we will also have student made TV shows... so in other words just be gald you don't get it.

have you seen Fushigi Yuugi? now that's a real anime.....

I've never even heard of it.

And for the 24 topic, I always thought that show was anti-woman. I mean, the first season had two women traitors and one of them killing the other while Jack's wife and daughter (Kim) are being kicked around all over the place and finally having his wife die by the hands of the traitor (Nina). In the second season (which I am currently watching) Jack's daughter's boss beat his own wife and daughter and Kim and then killed his wife while Nina was being pistol-whipped by Jack while trying to get information from her about her boss.

One of the worst ones... The Mole:Celebrity Edition.

I am not too much of a fan of the reality shows(like The Apprentice, Survivor, et al), but I really got into this one season of The Mole. I figured that maybe the Celebrity edition would be possibly pretty good. Was it??? :P Heck no! Seemed entirely staged, and they pretty much all seemed really cornball. Bring back the real version of the Mole and hope it is as good as the one season I saw.

So list pretty much any reality series.. though a couple of the events on Fear Factor would be interesting(the scaling three or four stories of a building would be pretty fun to try for one)

Another I cannot stand: COPS, wellllll...save for the parody done on the X-Files, that version of COPS was a scream as well as them being mentioned a few times in the movie Drop Dead Gorgeous.

Strangers With Candy was :P

Mucha Lucha Annoying to say the least

Ed, Edd, and Eddy I saw this once.. my brother was watching this. :P I want my 5 minutes that I lost of my life back... I did not want to lose those five minutes over a show like that *gag* There are a few cartoons like this I cannot stand either.

Ditto to whomever mentioned Barney. I know a lot of people really like him. but I just am not a fan, and if I ever have kids they probably will learn of him from classmates but not from me (Things like Sesame Street and Dora the Explorer I like much much more for kids... not to mention bringing out the DVD of Schoolhouse Rock!).

anything WWE is something I will switch channels the moment it comes on.

There are few other shows, but I do not think of them much so I usually do not remember their titles until someone else brings them up.

Edited by Yillara_Soong

COPS is bad, but SOOOOO funny! Same with Celebrity Mole. Bad, but so good. I hate watching it and enjoying it, but I can't help it...it's too funny.

Now you wanna talk about bad shows, how about some of those syndicated things they run at 3 in the morning! VIP is one, there's another I don't even know the name of that I caught once by accident. You could see he time code sync bar at the top of the letterbox! Talk about cheep.

Pensacola: Wings of Gold. Now that was bad...

I feel all reality tv has become the worst thing on television. The shows were okay the first couple years but now its just getting old. The worst of all is 24. Its was an interesting concept at first but now its just pointless. How many days of this dude's life do we actually have to know about?

Jessica

Gotta admit...I like Survivor & Big Brother but dislike the rest of the reality stuff (oh, except for the first real reality shows -- Real World & Road Rules on MTV).

As for Seinfeld, I didn't like it during its initial run; however, the repeats (for the most part) are pretty funny.

Edited by athena28

Worst TV show ever? It was a pukingly bad syndicated show called "Small Wonder", where the main character is a robot who looks like a little girl. EEEWWWWW!!!

Many of the truly bad have been named.  Supertrain, Manimal, After Mash, Big Brother, most reality shows but especially Wife Swap, My Mother the Car, Anna Nicole Smith Show.  My least favorite Show is however the last five State of the Union speeches starring W.  Sorry but they make me want to destroy my tv and that would be tragic!   :dude:

309301[/snapback]

this isnt a political discussion, and those dont count as TV shows :dude:

309325[/snapback]

Sorry Dragonwrangler, you are correct. The State of the Union is not a tv show. I apologize. I was not trying to upset you or hijack your thread.

Ah yes

a thread where i can rant about bad tv

Ahem..

All anime sucks...

Reality shows now.Super Nanny? Are we scraping the idea barrel here

Baywatch after they killed off Mitch.. -NOOOOOOOOO worse than Baywatch nights

Bad spinoffs like CSI Miami- So incaruratte it hurts

MTV IN GENERAL

Anything on COmedy Central after south park. I hate the Hollow men SO BAD

Sitcoms.. I hate them so much..

Too many to list so I'll just say this; every show ever produced by ABC NBC or CBS for airing on weeknights between the hours of 8 and 11 pm.

Too many to list so I'll just say this; every show ever produced by ABC NBC or CBS for airing on weeknights between the hours of 8 and 11 pm.

321174[/snapback]

You know that Includes Star Trek :laugh:

321174[/snapback]

You know that Includes Star Trek :laugh:

321177[/snapback]

Didn't Desilu not CBS produce ST? I thought CBS was only the first to buy the rights. Anyway if they did produce any then present company excluded.