Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BakulaBabe

What Type Of Horse Are You?

I am not sure about this one.

You are Red Dun. You don't care about anything. you just run along with stuff. you are hard as ice to on the outside. but really deep down, deep deep deep down you are as good as can be.

you are red chestnut. Your heart is filled with love. you reach down to everyone u know who's in need. Everyone wants to be u.

you are red chestnut. Your heart is filled with love. you reach down to everyone u know who's in need. Everyone wants to be u.

black%20horse%20running%20in%20ocean.jpgyour are black. your heart is harden. You have nooo feeling at alll. Shame on u!!! you take avantage of anyone u can.

Umm, yeah, I can see this was a very well thought out, intelligent quiz :)

You are palomino. You are the cutest. You want everyone to look at u. You have so many boyfriends/girlfriends they are hard to count. You love shiny things as well. Hehe shinny!!!

:lol:

Not exactly right, but close!

You have so many boyfriends/girlfriends they are hard to count.

^ Not right! I have none!!!

:lol:

you are palomino. You are the cutest. you want everyone to look at u. You have so many boyfriends/girlfriends they are hard to count. you love shiny things as well. hehe shinny!!! :lol:

LOL very intresting quiz :lol:

you are palomino. You are the cutest. you want everyone to look at u. You have so many boyfriends/girlfriends they are hard to count. you love shiny things as well. hehe shinny!!!

Bull(I'm trying to say a bad word but can't)e! That is the total not me

You are black. Your heart is harden. You have nooo feeling at all. Shame on u!!! You take avantage of anyone u can.

B) :lol: :lol:

You are black. Your heart is harden. You have nooo feeling at all. Shame on u!!! You take avantage of anyone u can.

I thought this was a "type of horse" quiz... :clap:

You are dappled gray. You hide in the shadows. You try to turn the same color backround as the one behind u. But really u have a great heart and a great sence of humor.

You are Red Dun. You don't care about anything.<br>you just run along with stuff. you are hard as<br>ice to on the outside. but really deep down,<br>deep deep deep down you are as good as can be.

<br><br><font size="-1"><a href="http://quizilla.com/users/LonelyElf/quizzes/%20Wat%20type%20of%20horse%20are%20you%3F/"> Wat type of horse are you?</a></font><BR> <font size="-3">brought to you by <a href="http://quizilla.com">Quizilla</a></font>

you are palomino. You are the cutest. you want<br>everyone to look at u. You have so many<br>boyfriends/girlfriends they are hard to count.<br>you love shiny things as well. hehe shinny!!!

B) B) B) B) B) :bow::bow::bow::bow:

You are dappled gray.

303017[/snapback]

B) B) This made me remember a pic put on the board about 2 years ago..You old dappled gray you. ( old gray hair man mask) B) B)

You are palomino. You are the cutest. you want everyone to look at u. You have so many boyfriends/girlfriends they are hard to count. you love shiny things as well. hehe shinny!!!

Let's review how horribly off this is.

1. I'm definitely not the cutest

2. I hate people staring at me, and hate having my picture taken.

3. I've only had one girlfriend ever. (no boyfriends)

4. What do you me-- Ooh shiny!!!

This test needs some serious tweaking.