Sign in to follow this  
prometheus

To you all at Startrekfans.net

Hello all.

For the past three months I have had a job where I just sorta sit all day doin nothin. Because of that, and because I have internet access, I have spent much of my week days in here chatting with you and posting messages.

That job has ended today, and I have to go somewhere else. I dont have internet access at home and i dont know if i'll have it at my next job so this could be the last you hear from me! I will try to visit again soon and would like to thank you all for your responses to my posts and your interesting thoughts on Star Trek. You have relieved the boredom of a desk jockey and I am grateful. :rolleyes:

Live long my friend, and prosper.

K x

Good luck finding a new job! I hope, for our sake, that it is one with internet access.

We're going to miss you Prometheus! Lonely.gif

Do you have any libraries around that have internet access so you can visit us?

yes, yes, listen to Ms. Soong - most libraries offer free internet access, and come to think of it, cyber-cafes aren't too pricey - plese don't go, we will miss you!

ps. i don't have my own computer either, i rely solely on public outlets, it can be done, so don't go!!!!

I agree with both my sister and joeybear, libraries and cyber cafes are the way to go if you don't have internet access. Once when our phones went out(tropical storm, I think), my dad went to the library to have access to the net, and my sister and her now husband would go to the Cyber Cafe here in town(I think that is where they said they went). It is definately a great idea, and good luck in finding a new job (maybe one with internet access???)

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!! YOU CAN'T GO!!!!!!!!!! WHATEVER WILL WE DO WITHOUT YOU?????? :lol: :rolleyes:

Well, I hope you are able to access the internet from your new job or at least from time to time elsewhere. If not then take care and good luck in your future travels.

Keep us in mind whenever you are online.

Good luck in finding a new job, and hope we will see you again on the boards.. Internet is everywhere!

Sorry to hear of your misfortunate. I got laid off about a month ago so I know it's rough. Good luck finding something. Also hope you can find internet access. I used the library for a while myself.

well good luck, we'll see ya around. i know how ya feel, i've been off work since end of janurary, i've been thinking about having to shut off my internet access for a while till i get back to work. hopefully i can avoid that, and hopefully you'll find something soon, with the internte.

MAY YOU LIVE LONG, AND MAY YOUR JOURNEYS BE FRUITFULL, AND ENJOYABLE.

:blink: :huh: :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:This is just awful. I will miss you and your funny avatars. OH MY this just can't be happening! Good luck finding a new job. :) ;);):bow:;) :(

Hello. My job has been extended for four more weeks so you will have the pleasure of my company til 1st July. Yay! It was so nice of you all to write me those little messages. You are all a great bunch!

We where all just lieing to make you feel better but I suppose we can put up with you for a few more weeks :idea: :o

just kidding

heres my thought we sould have a farewell cyber party in chat all get drunk at the same time and stuff

what dose anybody else think?

We where all just lieing to make you feel better but I suppose we can put up with you for a few more weeks  :idea:  :o

just kidding

heres my thought we sould have a farewell cyber party in chat all get drunk at the same time  and stuff

what dose anybody else think?

You mean everyone else isn't drunk when in the chat?duff.gifHomerdrool.gif