Sign in to follow this  
DrWho42

Please Stay Off-topic Part 2

My AAT model won't be complete until I get the paints: Modern Desert Sand, Radome Tan, Dark Tan, Light Earth, Wood, Chrome Silver, Flat Black, Light Gray, and White. I'm going to a model kit shop that is conveniently within walking distance, and I doubt they won't have at least some of the colors.

Edited by sea trooper

I just burnt my mouth on the hot cheese from my pizza :waaaa: ..i will take that as a sign to log off...remember ...lets becareful out there B)

blues3jr.jpg

Edited by hangon

I spent 20 bucks on little paint jars for my model kit. 20 BUCKS! I didn't spend that much on the midel kit!

Why is it when i want to sleep in i wake up early and when i have to be up at a certain time i sleep in B) :waaaa:

Edited by hangon

The Call of Cthulhu[1927], written by H.P. Lovecraft:

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each restraining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.

post-812-1095566621.gif

Wow! It takes a long while to look through all of the sites I'm a member of! B) It's more of them than I can remember!!! :nono:

:waaaa:

:waaaa: Why cant i see my VOY going to warp in my siggy B)

EDIT:..ok what the hell is going on now its working again but its bigger..or did that 1 vodka hit me harder then i thought :nono:

Edited by hangon

;)... My left arm is dead cuz debbie fell asleep on it while we where watching a movie :(... i better carry her to bed poor thing is fast asleep ;)

Edited by hangon

DrWho42 recommends this novel: “Snow Crash”.

Click For Spoiler
165165.jpg

The Deliverator[Hiro Protagonist, freelance hacker.] in the virtual reality of the Metaverse.

post-812-1095566621.gif Edited by DrWho42