Sign in to follow this  
DrWho42

Please Stay Off-topic Part 2

*stares at metallic green Cavalier* I want this car 143952.gif

ooooooo, it passed the VIN check with flying colors. 143952.gif143952.gif

Edited by RikerChick

I think we just had a very small earthquake. :lol:

Either that, or the whole mobile home just settled or 're-adjusted' - all at once. :lol:

Edited by BakulaBabe

i've got my laptop next to the pc i can't make out which computer the mouse is connected to even though i use a touch pad laptop........ :lol:

(on topic) Spockstellaiter, Happy Birthday to you!!!! B) :o I hope you're having a good day and getting what you wanted. B) :lol: :lol:

Edited by xXTrekkieCaraXx

I got a beautiful new theater dress for this summer last night. <_< <-- New clothes make me really happy. :nono:

:clap:I just found out a holographic postcard of Pooh i sent got to the sweet little girl i sent it too :laugh: ..i was getting worried 2 weeks is a long time for a card to get from here to the US :look: ...anyway back to my happy dance in the office :) :)

I can't find my cell phone anywhere. :laugh:

Uh...whoever just called me call again. I heard it ringing I just don't know where. :look:

Edited by RikerChick

Wait a sec... if I am being off topic here does that mean that I am actually being "on topic"? And if so, then I am defeating the purpose of the whole thread... :blush 2: oops....

Oh, and while I am at it........

MOO! :laugh:

Ahhhh! My Deep Space Nine provider is out of business and everyone else who is selling DS9 seasons sells them for 5 bucks more!!! :laugh: How am I going to get my DS9 season 4!

If anyone would like to donate money to help sea trooper's problem please use your paypal accounts to donate to pachysaur4@hotmail.com. Please, even a few cents would make all the difference. Help sea trooper's dream come true. This message has been brought to you by Sally Stuthers and the foundation for Trekless Trekkers.

:look:

*sigh* Hold on.. Yillara_Soong is not home right now, as she is having to chase Crystal off of the shelf before the cat can do some major destruction. Please leave your name and post at the tone, and she will be back to posting in a moment. *BEEEEEEPPPP*