Sign in to follow this  
DrWho42

Please Stay Off-topic Part 2

Carlos is the biggest (I'm trying to say a bad word but can't) (I'm trying to say a bad word but can't) on the whole of the (I'm trying to say a bad word but can't) planet he can suck his own (I'm trying to say a bad word but can't) because i aint going to why the bloody hell did i agree to do that man i must have been pissing drunk or he must have slipped me a ##### drug or something

Carlos is the biggest (I'm trying to say a bad word but can't) (I'm trying to say a bad word but can't) on the whole of the (I'm trying to say a bad word but can't) planet he can suck his own (I'm trying to say a bad word but can't) because i aint going to why the bloody hell did i agree to do that man i must have been pissing drunk or he must have slipped me a ##### drug or something

:cheers:

My head hurts :cheers:

Apparently white zinfandel doesn't go that well with watermelon after all.

That was a day apart Roy

My head hurts :cheers:

Apparently white zinfandel doesn't go that well with watermelon after all.

That was a day apart Roy

A little more than a day actually lol

There has got to be a GREAT story behind this post............. :cheers:

:cheers:

When guys (I'm trying to say a bad word but can't) you off, you have to let it out Roy. :cheers:

There has got to be a GREAT story behind this post............. :cheers:

This time I can say with certainty... it WASN'T one of my clones.

This would be on topic if I replied to you!

One guy I met 2 times asked me back to his Uni flat to cook so I said yes because he was a quite nice friend but he wanted me as girlfriend and I had to go to extreme measures before the Spanish git would take NO for an answer and I regret doing the little thing I did. 

How about taking the conversation to PM, the Chat room or a thread in Kronos? This isn't really the place for it.

It is.

Hold on a minute here, Kevin! Van Roy can talk about practically anything, mention sex in the Virtual Cotton Candy thread, but I joke about one thing and BAM I get pounced on? Typical, stuff.

How about taking the conversation to PM, the Chat room or a thread in Kronos? This isn't really the place for it.

It is.

Hold on a minute here, Kevin! Van Roy can talk about practically anything, mention sex in the Virtual Cotton Candy thread, but I joke about one thing and BAM I get pounced on? Typical, stuff.

First off, I didn't mention anyone by name. Secondly, did I PM you and say anything that was a "Pounce"? Thirdly, Van Roy hasn't (that I have seen) posted anything that was laced with such profanity that the boards profanity filter had to censor it 4 times and I had to censor it myself (the #####'s) because the profanity that you used there wasn't in the filter (and even at that instance I didn't PM you about that).

My post was a request to take the conversation to a more private place where underage members, visitors and members that don't wish to read about such things won't be subjected to a more mature subject.

As for Lt. Van Roy's posts, any discussions he's had with me or other members of the Mod staff are private. But if you want to see an instance from earlier this morning where it was a tad public here you go... http://www.startrekfans.net/index.php?s=&a...st&p=457609

That's more of a "Pounce" than my above request to take this conversation to a more appropriate place.

It is.

First off, I didn't mention anyone by name. Secondly, did I PM you and say anything that was a "Pounce"? Thirdly, Van Roy hasn't (that I have seen) posted anything that was laced with such profanity that the boards profanity filter had to censor it 4 times and I had to censor it myself (the #####'s) because the profanity that you used there wasn't in the filter (and even at that instance I didn't PM you about that).

My post was a request to take the conversation to a more private place where underage members, visitors and members that don't wish to read about such things won't be subjected to a more mature subject.

As for Lt. Van Roy's posts, any discussions he's had with me or other members of the Mod staff are private. But if you want to see an instance from earlier this morning where it was a tad public here you go... http://www.startrekfans.net/index.php?s=&a...st&p=457609

That's more of a "Pounce" than my above request to take this conversation to a more appropriate place.

OK OK OK ...

Besides I don't want to attach any more. Simply because it hurts when I have to detach.

ive taken lay vows- i don't intend on relationshiops and what not.

What happened to this stuff?....... :cheers:

Besides I don't want to attach any more. Simply because it hurts when I have to detach.

ive taken lay vows- i don't intend on relationshiops and what not.

What happened to this stuff?....... :cheers:

To not make anyone unhappy, thats why I did the things I did.

And that is why I haven't attached to him, because I'm Buddhist.

Edited by Cara

Grr stupid windows vista :screwloose: ...

:roflmao: anyway.

I totally agree.

I have removed it from my pc and wont be using it ever again coz its srewed up my computer big time.

Wondering..why oh why i didnt take the blue pill ;)

I am watching Nelson Mandela's 90th Birthday concert and 46664 (HIV/AIDS) benefit. And it kinda hit me, AIDS/HIV isn't some african's disease or someone elses illness. It became everyones, the entire human races illness when it started infecting innocent children. The human race is dying out with this pandemic, when children are born with this illness our future begins having a ticking clock attached.

We need to do something about this. We need better education, perhaps even classes dedicated to what the illness is about and how to prevent and what is actually happen. ignorance is the real killer here, and the less ignorance the more time the human race may have!

Feel free to disagree its just how I feel about it. Perhaps this is the field I need to work in.

I think education has reached the point where it has done all it is going to do. Everyone who lives in a somewhat advanced society knows how to prevent AIDS / HIV. It isn't something where the average person honestly doesn't know the cause. The information is out there and people know it. They just don't do it.

I think 30 is going to be a nice age :screwloose:

I've been 30. It sucks.

For you maybe, I intend to enjoy it.