Sign in to follow this  
Miss Satoire

What are you doing on New Year's Eve?

Hiya's....

I'm hosting a party where we're planning to play The Star Trek Next Generation Murder Mystery Game... and of course celebrate the New Year with dear friends and family.

:assimilated:

Edited by Miss Satoire

Star Trek Murder Mystery game ? That sounds intriguing..

I don't have any real plans..Staying home, watching some of my Trek DVDs, drinking and of course I'm sure I'll be at this site too.. :assimilated:

I won't be doing anything special, I'll sit in front of the computer, as usual :wow:

Maybe I'll take a look at the fireworks outside... I dunno. :assimilated:

Me? Well during the morning and early afternoon I will be at work as usual (from 4:45am until 1pm). Then I will probably be with my family for the rest of the day.

I'll have every T.V. in the house turned to different channels and see how close they all when they hit New Years. I was just hoping that I could be online that night, but I can't. No phone at my house.

even thoe... I'll just stay indoors.. I have enough carzies in my family to know what could happen and I want to keep all my toes thank you very much.

Spending the day and evening with the special someone in my life. :wow::assimilated: :huh: ...............Happy New Year's to all on startrekfans.net!!!!!!! Edited by Gotabite

Playing Monopoly with my kids wife and Mom and drinking allot of Irish Cream making my kids Virgin strawberry Daqaries and having fun. Happy New Year.

:assimilated:

I'm thinking I might take the .357 out into the back yard and blast in the new year the way my father used to. If I can find the ammo for it.

293152[/snapback]

Now how the heck are you going to shoot off your pistol if you are at your computer, huh? Ever think of that? :assimilated:

Me and hang are going to his parents for new year and then to a fire work show,new year is the only time of year we can use fire works :assimilated:

I'll be here most likely, ushering a full 12 months since I have joined

I joined on the 31st of december or NYE

Edited by Unadopted Angelic

I don't know for sure, as I have no plans. Probably will be here posting with friends and fellow trekkies. I may go see the annual fireworks show near LaCrosse, Wis. Maybe a marathon "Sequence" game with Luke, while watching "Dr. Quinn" DVDs . Whatever. :assimilated:

Relaxing at home and watching the fireworks and stuff on tv, then having people over on the 1st. :assimilated:

This is my first New Years Eve where I don't have to work. Well guess I am going to PARTY! Well, not to hard, because I have to work the next day.

Me and hang are going to his parents for new year and then to a fire work show,new year is the only time of year we can use fire works :wow:

293184[/snapback]

Yep thats what we are going to do on new year....and i have already bought my fireworks today, about 100 bucks worth :assimilated:

My daughter has said she wants to stay up until midnight this year so we might do something special at home. Otherwise, it's just another night as far as I'm concerned.

I am going to watch the Twilight Zone marathon and drink champagne (and eat caviar if we can get some) at midnight with Mom.

Me and hang are going to his parents for new year and then to a fire work show,new year is the only time of year we can use fire works :huh:

293184[/snapback]

Yep thats what we are going to do on new year....and i have already bought my fireworks today, about 100 bucks worth :wow:

293328[/snapback]

I sense Hang might cause some trouble. :assimilated: