Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BakulaBabe

What Elemental Dragon Are You?

What Elemental Dragon Are You?

Aren't pointless quizzes fun?

http://www.quizilla.com/users/Iceangel143/...%20are%20you%3F

I'm...

1073225657_turesearth.JPG

You are an earth Dragon! You have a knack for Nature or animals, and are peaceful, careful, chariming, and optimistic. You can throw a tantrum now or then, but who doesnt? You value simple things in life, such as friends, familly, and Nature.

1073228479_ctureswind.JPG

You're a wind Dragon! Hey, you, the smartest dragon of the branch. You love reading and writing, but are quite shy. Your IQ is probably sky-high and your stories can win trophies. Your not very good in sports, or maybe you are, and just not inrested.. You are very wise, smart, and kind.

I need no test to tell me that I'm the water dragon. But I'm gonna take it anyway so I can see the picture.

What'd I tell ya?

1073228113_tureswater.JPG

Your a water Dragon! Congrats! Like ice dragons, you are extremly powerful, but show it more often. You are a leader, and like to speak your opinion. AND, you are charming, swift, and great at dancing, ou enjoy getting stuck in the rain, playing with friends, and swimming anywhere! Wat-ER you wating for?

Aren't pointless quizzes fun?

There should be a sub-forum :rolleyes:

1073226282_icturesice.JPG

Your an ice dragon! Congrats! Out of all the dragons, you are most powerful but do not like to show it. A rare and special creture, you have artistic style and are great at expressing yourself. You think friends and Familly are the most important, and are a hopeless romantic. But of course, as ice goes, you can be a little cold or harsh at times. But not to worry, you always apoligize later!

Pointless quizzes rock. :rolleyes:

1073225657_turesearth.JPG

You are an earth Dragon! You have a knack for Nature or animals, and are peaceful, careful, chariming, and optimistic. You can throw a tantrum now or then, but who doesnt? You value simple things in life, such as friends, familly, and Nature.

1073227864_uresyellow.JPG

Your an electric Dragon! Well, Well, Well, Speedy! Electic dragons are just do darn quick, which means you must be quick at something. Whether its running, swimming, or answering questions, you are super speed. But of course, you have a craze for video games or computers. You can play amazingly at any game or at least try to. Go you!

whatever.... :rolleyes:

j7y1073227864uresyel.jpg

Your an electric Dragon! Well, Well, Well, Speedy! Electic dragons are just do darn quick, which means you must be quick at something. Whether its running, swimming, or answering questions, you are super speed. But of course, you have a craze for video games or computers. You can play amazingly at any game or at least try to. Go you!

I got....

Your an ice dragon! Congrats! Out of all the dragons, you are most powerful but do not like to show it. A rare and special creature, you have artistic style and are great at expressing yourself. You think friends and Family are the most important, and are a hopeless romantic. But of course, as ice goes, you can be a little cold or harsh at times. But not to worry, you always apologize later!

I love all these pointless quizzes. Bring them on! :rolleyes:

Yes, I knew this too before I took the test.:yes:

post-897-1102262923.jpgYour a water Dragon! Congrats! Like ice dragons, you are extremly powerful, but show it more often. You are a leader, and like to speak your opinion. AND, you are charming, swift, and great at dancing, you enjoy getting stuck in the rain, playing with friends, and swimming anywhere! Water you waiting for?

Your an ice dragon! Congrats! Out of all the dragons, you are most powerful but do not like to show it. A rare and special creture, you have artistic style and are great at expressing yourself. You think friends and Familly are the most important, and are a hopeless romantic. But of course, as ice goes, you can be a little cold or harsh at times. But not to worry, you always apoligize later!

I like this description! :rolleyes:

Cool :laugh:

Your a wind Dragon! Hey, you, the smartest dragon of the branch. You love reading and writing, but are quite shy. Your IQ is probably sky-high and your stories can win trophies. Your not very good in sports, or maybe you are, and just not inrested.. You are very wise, smart, and kind.

If an Electric Dragon flies by your house, all the electic appliences over surge and your TV flickers...

I like this one! :laugh:

:laugh:

You're a wind Dragon! Hey, you, the smartest dragon of the branch. You love reading and writing, but are quite shy. Your IQ is probably sky-high and your stories can win trophies. Your not very good in sports, or maybe you are, and just not inrested.. You are very wise, smart, and kind.

Extremely accurate. Wow, that is a rarity! :assimilated:

How inacurrate... but I know why...

What are you most likely to be?

Talk show host or scuba diver... I picked that... but I won't be a scuba diver... How random is that combonation???

1073228113_tureswater.JPG

Your a water Dragon! Congrats! Like ice dragons, you are extremly powerful, but show it more often. You are a leader, and like to speak your opinion. AND, you are charming, swift, and great at dancing, ou enjoy getting stuck in the rain, playing with friends, and swimming anywhere! Wat-ER you wating for?