Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BakulaBabe

What Artist Would Paint You?

Here's another quiz from Quizilla! And NO anime pictures!

"Pretty as a picture - What artist would paint you?"

http://www.quizilla.com/users/Niluial/quiz...0Paint%20You%3F

Here's what I got...

1101812828_rl-earring.jpg

You have the Vermeer girl look. A Vermeer girl appealed mostly to the old masters of the Dutch school, who painted pictures of everyday life as they knew it. With her fine, fair skin, she suited a light, natural, dewy make-up. The Vermeer Girl loved homely things, such as homemade soaps and candles. The following artists would have liked to paint you; Pieter de Hooch and Jan Vermeer.

(I wouldn't mind looking like her!)

Ok after reading the result I don't know if I'm flattered or just a little creeped out. So I'm a Goya girl. What exactly can a guy like me do with information like that? B)

1101813145_tsQuizGoya.jpg

You have the Goya girl look. A Goya girl had an air of extreme elegance and sophistication. They liked richness of every kind. The artists excelled in painting brocades and tapestry, cloth of gold and silver, gauzy fabrics and black lace. You could have modeled for the great Spanish painters, such as Valasquez and Goya. Both were painters to the royal court of Spain.

post-897-1102046572.jpgYou have the Rossetti girl look. You are the kind of girl pre-Raphaelite painters admired; tall, slender, and fair as a lily flower. The pre-Raphaelite girl had dramatic beauty; long neck, large soulful eyes, full shapely mouth and masses of wavy hair. The pre-Raphaelites painted girls like this, they showed them in dramatic situations dressed as famous characters in legends, plays and poetry. The favourite colours of the artists were russet, green and gold.

This what I got....

1101813294_izReynolds.gif

You have the Reynolds girl look. Reynolds girls had the typical British beauty. The eighteenth century British portrait painters would have been attracted by your brilliant complexion and your classical features. Sir Joshua Reynolds loved to paint girls like you in white dresses with blue satin sashes. Reynolds and other portrait painters of his time also portrayed blue eyed, dark-haired girls, and golden-haired ones too, plus the occasional red-head. The following painters would have painted you; Sir Joshua Reynolds and Sir Thomas Lawrence.

1101813294_izReynolds.gif

You have the Reynolds girl look. Reynolds girls had the typical British beauty. The eighteenth century British portrait painters would have been attracted by your brilliant complexion and your classical features. Sir Joshua Reynolds loved to paint girls like you in white dresses with blue satin sashes. Reynolds and other portrait painters of his time also portrayed blue eyed, dark-haired girls, and golden-haired ones too, plus the occasional red-head. The following painters would have painted you; Sir Joshua Reynolds and Sir Thomas Lawrence.

1101813182_Quizrenoir.jpg

I've got Renoir... and all the other impressionists. LOL

You have the Renoir girl look. Youd have enchanted the French Impressionists, who painted lively girls at work and play. Their models were ballet dancers, girls of Paris enjoying themselves at open air dances or in music halls and cafes, delighting in the sunshine or the bright lights of French nightlife. The Renoir girl loved to experiment with make-up and were fun loving, sexy yet elegant. The following painters would have loved to paint you; Dietz Edzard, Edourad Manet, Edgar Degas and Auguste Renoir.

76-1101813294_izReyn.gif

1101812828_rl-earring.jpg

You have the Vermeer girl look. A Vermeer girl appealed mostly to the old masters of the Dutch school, who painted pictures of everyday life as they knew it. With her fine, fair skin, she suited a light, natural, dewy make-up. The Vermeer Girl loved homely things, such as homemade soaps and candles. The following artists would have liked to paint you; Pieter de Hooch and Jan Vermeer.

hmmm, That one seems to work for me.

I got the same result as Odie, RC, and (somewhat disturbingly :naughty:) Hangon.

I'm the "occasional redhead". :drool:

1101813145_tsQuizGoya.jpg

You have the Goya girl look. A Goya girl had an air of extreme elegance and sophistication. They liked richness of every kind. The artists excelled in painting brocades and tapestry, cloth of gold and silver, gauzy fabrics and black lace. You could have modeled for the great Spanish painters, such as Valasquez and Goya. Both were painters to the royal court of Spain.

This fits. :P

1101813230_izrossetti.jpg

You have the Rossetti girl look. You are the kind of girl pre-Raphaelite painters admired; tall, slender, and fair as a lily flower. The pre-Raphaelite girl had dramatic beauty; long neck, large soulful eyes, full shapely mouth and masses of wavy hair. The pre-Raphaelites painted girls like this, they showed them in dramatic situations dressed as famous characters in legends, plays and poetry. The favourite colours of the artists were russet, green and gold. The following artists would have loved to paint you; Holman Hunt, John Everett Millais, Edward Burne-Jones, William Morris and Dante Gabriel Rossetti.