Sign in to follow this  
prometheus

Sexiest woman

Who is the sexiest out of all of these?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the sexiest out of all of these?

• Janice Rand
    • Deanna Troy
    • Beverly Crusher
    • Tasha Yar
    • Jadzia Dax
    • Ezri Dax
    • Major/Colonel Kira
    • Kes
    • Seven of Nine
    • T'Pol

I've had to leave two ladies out of this one as I can only have a maximum of ten answers. I have chosen to leave out Kathryn Janeway and Hoshi because I think that they would rank lowest out of the above list. If you feel my taste is wrong then please say so but otherwise FROM THE LIST pick which one you feel is the sexiest! I personally like Seven. Call me tacky but I'm tall and that's the way I like my women. Plus she is blonde and has a great figure. Awwww come on now! I'm just being honest.... :innocent:

I think you you might want to redo because - from reading other posts there are a lot of guys who like Hoshi. I expect Rand or Yar will get the lowest votes. Since I don't find any of them sexy. I voted for the person I would most like to look like - should I ever find a genie in a bottle (Seven of nine)

I nulled my vote as I don't look at women and think their "sexy", to me, that's just degrading.

Speaking as a woman, I find it flattering when a man tells me I'm sexy.

SkyOne is having a "beam me up totty" season, we'll see which is the sexiest trekess in the UK's opinion :innocent:

Brain overload.....Hard decision. I would have to go with Deanna Troi though, With alot tying for close second

A tie between Seven and T'Pol..

Troi is very close to the bottom on my list!

She's not that high on my list either.

My vote goes to Jadzia. My runners up were T'Pol, Tasha, and Hoshi (who wasn't on the list).

I went with Ezri though it was a toss up with Jadzia.

Now my main question is this....

Click for Spoiler:

Why wasn't Moogie included?!?!?

518378.jpg

I went with Ezri though it was a toss up with Jadzia.

Now my main question is this....

Click for Spoiler:

Why wasn't Moogie included?!?!?

518378.jpg

:innocent: WHATTA WOMAN!!! :laugh:

I nulled my vote as I don't look at women and think their "sexy", to me, that's just degrading.

For a man to look at a woman and not have thoughts of if she is sexy or not goes against mans primal nature. I can't speak for women on this subject but I don't believe thinking a woman is sexy is degrading at all. Even telling her she is sexy, if done properly isn't degrading. If done in an improper setting, such as a work place could be considered degrading though.

In fact, at times if I didn't tell my girlfriend she was sexy I'd be in trouble with a capitol T.

Political correctness can be a good thing at times but in most cases goes way too far and makes people seem disingenuous.

Since I don't find any of them sexy.  I voted for the person I would most like to look like - should I ever find a genie in a bottle (Seven of nine)

same, i happen to be a girl, so I wouldn't exactly classify women as sexy, but I'm doing like the unicornhunter, and voted bev, esp. in the movies.

For a man to look at a woman and not have thoughts of if she is sexy or not goes against mans primal nature. I can't speak for women on this subject but I don't believe thinking a woman is sexy is degrading at all. Even telling her she is sexy, if done properly isn't degrading. If done in an improper setting, such as a work place could be considered degrading though.

In fact, at times if I didn't tell my girlfriend she was sexy I'd be in trouble with a capitol T.

Political correctness can be a good thing at times but in most cases goes way too far and makes people seem disingenuous.

Eh, I don't care if a woman's sexy. I say that field should wait till after marriage. I'd be much more interrested in her personallity and hygiene. :)

Eh, I don't care if a woman's sexy.  I say that field should wait till after marriage.

Just cause a guy tells me I'm sexy doesn't mean I'm going to jump into bed with him. :)

Eh, I don't care if a woman's sexy.  I say that field should wait till after marriage.

Just cause a guy tells me I'm sexy doesn't mean I'm going to jump into bed with him. :)

How did you come to that conclussion? I ment that I believe that the frame of mind associated with sexual thoughts should wait till marriage.

How did you come to that conclussion? I ment that I believe that the frame of mind associated with sexual thoughts should wait till marriage.

THis sounds good in theroy, it sounds politicaly correct too. Problem is that it doesn't happen or work like that in life.

A man falls in love with a woman he is attracted to. A woman is attracted to the man she falls in love with.

Besides, finding a woman sexy isn't the same as having "sexual thoughts" they are complety different topics.

i went with t'pol, seven is also drool worthy, :) as are many of the choices. i liked jadzia too, but ezri,ooooo, :laugh: did i get a picture of that off the internet, of course i cant put it here, but if you ever see me on aim, just ask ill send it to you. wowowowowow. :) :) :)

THis sounds good in theroy, it sounds politicaly correct too. Problem is that it doesn't happen or work like that in life.

A man falls in love with a woman he is attracted to. A woman is attracted to the man she falls in love with.

Besides, finding a woman sexy isn't the same as having "sexual thoughts" they are complety different topics.

Yes, I understand the love thing. Think about the world "sexy". How does that not have sexual implication?

Yes, I understand the love thing. Think about the world "sexy". How does that not have sexual implication?

If you don't understand it I can't explain it to you. It's a matter of attraction. Finding someone attractive doesn't mean you are thinging sexually about him or her. It just means that you find them attractive.

I remember when i was young the thought of SEX was not SEXY. If i was attracted, i was thinking...kiss! not sex.

As far as who is sexy in this pole. SEVEN. If i have that flat tummy again! *sigh*

but i don't want to be a blond. Like my dark hair.

If you don't understand it I can't explain it to you. It's a matter of attraction. Finding someone attractive doesn't mean you are thinging sexually about him or her. It just means that you find them attractive.

Here's the deffinition:

Main Entry: sexy

Pronunciation: 'sek-sE

Function: adjective

Inflected Form(s): sex·i·er; -est

Date: 1925

1 : sexually suggestive or stimulating : EROTIC

2 : generally attractive or interesting : APPEALING <a sexy stock>

- sex·i·ly /-s&-lE/ adverb

- sex·i·ness /-sE-n&s/ noun

Looks to me like sexual implication.

I voted for T'Pol. One sexy Vulcan in my books. When she was going through Pon Farr, I wouldn't have turned her down. :)

I voted for Seven.  That blue cat suit they poured her into was pleaing to the eyes.  It had that umph quality.

I read they changed the catsuits because the first one was so tight she kept passing out from not being able to breath. IMO - causing someone physical distress in order to attract male viewers is definitely crossing the line.

Here's the deffinition:

Main Entry: sexy

Pronunciation: 'sek-sE

Function: adjective

Inflected Form(s): sex·i·er; -est

Date: 1925

1 : sexually suggestive or stimulating : EROTIC

2 : generally attractive or interesting : APPEALING <a sexy stock>

- sex·i·ly /-s&-lE/ adverb

- sex·i·ness /-sE-n&s/ noun

Looks to me like sexual implication.

But even there, its has TWO definitions!

we are using the second one!