Sign in to follow this  
prometheus

Sexiest woman

Who is the sexiest out of all of these?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the sexiest out of all of these?

• Janice Rand
    • Deanna Troy
    • Beverly Crusher
    • Tasha Yar
    • Jadzia Dax
    • Ezri Dax
    • Major/Colonel Kira
    • Kes
    • Seven of Nine
    • T'Pol

Eh, I don't care if a woman's sexy.  I say that field should wait till after marriage.

Just cause a guy tells me I'm sexy doesn't mean I'm going to jump into bed with him. :)

How did you come to that conclussion? I ment that I believe that the frame of mind associated with sexual thoughts should wait till marriage.

THis sounds good in theroy, it sounds politicaly correct too. Problem is that it doesn't happen or work like that in life.

A man falls in love with a woman he is attracted to. A woman is attracted to the man she falls in love with.

Besides, finding a woman sexy isn't the same as having "sexual thoughts" they are complety different topics.

Yes, I understand the love thing. Think about the world "sexy". How does that not have sexual implication?

If you don't understand it I can't explain it to you. It's a madder of attraction. Finding someone attractive doesn't mean you are thinging sexually about him or her. It just means that you find them attractive.

Here's the deffinition:

Main Entry: sexy

Pronunciation: 'sek-sE

Function: adjective

Inflected Form(s): sex·i·er; -est

Date: 1925

1 : sexually suggestive or stimulating : EROTIC

2 : generally attractive or interesting : APPEALING <a sexy stock>

- sex·i·ly /-s&-lE/ adverb

- sex·i·ness /-sE-n&s/ noun

Looks to me like sexual implication.

Like I said, if you don't already understand the difference between Sexy and Sex I can't help you. You can't read real life out of a book. In reality sexy means attractive, appealing. Not "I wanna jump your bones".

To say that "Sexy" is always sexual is simple minded and is an immature way of thinking. A mature adult can see someone as sexy (meaning attractive) without taking it to a sexual level.

I voted for Seven.  That blue cat suit they poured her into was pleaing to the eyes.  It had that umph quality.

I read they changed the catsuits because the first one was so tight she kept passing out from not being able to breath. IMO - causing someone physical distress in order to attract male viewers is definitely crossing the line.

I agree, if it causes problems like that it's not needed.

Eh, I don't care if a woman's sexy.  I say that field should wait till after marriage.

Just cause a guy tells me I'm sexy doesn't mean I'm going to jump into bed with him. :)

How did you come to that conclussion? I ment that I believe that the frame of mind associated with sexual thoughts should wait till marriage.

THis sounds good in theroy, it sounds politicaly correct too. Problem is that it doesn't happen or work like that in life.

A man falls in love with a woman he is attracted to. A woman is attracted to the man she falls in love with.

Besides, finding a woman sexy isn't the same as having "sexual thoughts" they are complety different topics.

Yes, I understand the love thing. Think about the world "sexy". How does that not have sexual implication?

If you don't understand it I can't explain it to you. It's a matter of attraction. Finding someone attractive doesn't mean you are thinging sexually about him or her. It just means that you find them attractive.

Here's the deffinition:

Like I said, if you don't already understand the difference between Sexy and Sex I can't help you. You can't read real life out of a book. In reality sexy means attractive, appealing. Not "I wanna jump your bones".

To say that "Sexy" is always sexual is simple minded and is an immature way of thinking. A mature adult can see someone as sexy (meaning attractive) without taking it to a sexual level.

I completely agree. I find my best friend to be extremely sexy, but I have never tried, nor really thought about having sex with her. I also have many family members that I would describe as sexy, but I definitely would never even have any thoughts of having sex with them.

As far as concentrating on a woman's personality and hygiene, those are factors that aid in feeling that someone is sexy. A woman may be extremely beautiful, but if she does not have a good personality than she is not going to be sexy in my opinion.

Personally, I can never see myself being with someone in a relationship that I can not honestly say that I find sexy. It is not that I am shallow, I just believe that if the woman is not sexy in my eyes than I am not going to be attracted to her, and would therefore be wasting both mine and her time by trying to pursue a relationship that is in many ways doomed from the very beginning. I mean in a relationship that is failing what is one of the first questions that the two people will ask each other "Don't you find me sexy anymore?"

If you don't understand it I can't explain it to you. It's a madder of attraction. Finding someone attractive doesn't mean you are thinging sexually about him or her. It just means that you find them attractive.

Here's the deffinition:

I do understand the difference. What I do not understand is that the root word of sexy is sex, so how can this word be applied without sexual implication? That is what I do not understand.

In conclusion, if sexy can have the implication of attraction and not relate to sexuallity, than in my opinion, this word is severely miss-used.

In the name of...!!!!!!!!!! Right. This is ludicrous. Im not going to lose my temper here and end up getting reported for being 'bad' so i'm going to choose my words very carefully. I have had girlfriends. I didn't walk up to them in a bar and say "all right love?! Hey you have lovely fresh breath and well deoderised arm pits. I also think you have a great personality. Id like to get to know you better and then, once we're married, I may even think you're sexy!" If I were to think and do that then I think I would be single from now to eternity. No. Now I think that a lot of women will agree with me here, that there is no better compliment than someone saying to you that they find you sexy. It boosts your confidence, makes you feel good about yourself, and it makes your feeelings clear to someone. If you said it in a dodgy tone with a bit of drool at the corner of your mouth then that would be bad. But as with everything, when said in the right context and in the right way, it's a nice thing. I can safely say that there is NOTHING wrong with judging who is the sexiest woman in Star Trek because we all feel that way towards people. Being sexy is part of being a human. In fact I cannot even believe I am justifying this thread. There is no need. (Imagine me now laughing at how stupid this is and thinking, well I've typed it so i might as well post it)

Here's the deffinition:

I do understand the difference. What I do not understand is that the root word of sexy is sex, so how can this word be applied without sexual implication? That is what I do not understand.

In conclusion, if sexy can have the implication of attraction and not relate to sexuallity, than in my opinion, this word is severely miss-used.

I'm not going to get to involved in this question, but I don't think you can find all the answers to life in a dicitionary, Cap. Picard..

In the name of...!!!!!!!!!! Right. This is ludicrous. Im not going to lose my temper here and end up getting reported for being 'bad' so i'm going to choose my words very carefully. I have had girlfriends. I didn't walk up to them in a bar and say "all right love?! Hey you have lovely fresh breath and well deoderised arm pits. I also think you have a great personality. Id like to get to know you better and then, once we're married, I may even think you're sexy!" If I were to think and do that then I think I would be single from now to eternity. No. Now I think that a lot of women will agree with me here, that there is no better compliment than someone saying to you that they find you sexy. It boosts your confidence, makes you feel good about yourself, and it makes your feeelings clear to someone. If you said it in a dodgy tone with a bit of drool at the corner of your mouth then that would be bad. But as with everything, when said in the right context and in the right way, it's a nice thing. I can safely say that there is NOTHING wrong with judging who is the sexiest woman in Star Trek because we all feel that way towards people. Being sexy is part of being a human. In fact I cannot even believe I am justifying this thread. There is no need. (Imagine me now laughing at how stupid this is and thinking, well I've typed it so i might as well post it)

appl.gifappl.gifappl.gif

appl.gifappl.gifappl.gif

You keep taking the words right out of my mouth.

Just cause a guy tells me I'm sexy doesn't mean I'm going to jump into bed with him. :laugh:

:) As another female I guess I'd like to put my two cents in here. First I think most women find it a compliment to know that a man, especially if it's a man they are dating or married to finds them attractive. The term "sexy" in my opinion doesn't have to mean that one is lusting after a woman's body. In fact some women even use this term to describe other women, in a complimentary way. I also think that "the frame of mind associated with sexual thoughts waiting until marriage" is something that has to be an individual, and a personal matter.........and has to do with an individual's belief system. As for me personally, I see nothing wrong with sexual thoughts before marriage , or once two people are married. Even sexual thoughts before marriage aren't always acted on. Also with all due respects Captain, as a woman voting in this poll, I would vote for Seven. :)

i like t'pol the best. yowza! especially in her little outfit in bounty. hehehe. also jadzia dax is second on my list. shes fine.

i dont like seven at all. she annoys me and i dont find her attractive at all.

I voted for T'Pol.  One sexy Vulcan in my books.  When she was going through Pon Farr, I wouldn't have turned her down. :)

I have to agree whole...heartedly on that one.

I went with Ezri though it was a toss up with Jadzia.

Now my main question is this....

Click for Spoiler:

Why wasn't Moogie included?!?!?

518378.jpg

OMG! Don't do that to me! I sprayed coke all over my computer :P ROFL!!! :martok: :angry:

Who's Rand?

Who's Rand?

rand3.jpg

Janice Rand

Starfleet officer who started her career as a yeoman for Captain James T. Kirk of the U.S.S. Enteprise in 2266. Her Starfleet career covered many roles, including transporter chief for the refit Enterprise in 2271. She later served at Starfleet Command in San Francisco before joining the crew of the U.S.S. Excelsior as communications officer under the command of Captain Sulu. Rand also served as team leader for the Excelsior's Gamma shift.

And in real life the actress who played Rand was an alchoholic and a drugs addict. Or so William Shatner said in his Memories book, so it must be true...

And in real life the actress who played Rand was an alchoholic and a drugs addict. Or so William Shatner said in his Memories book, so it must be true...

Oh Yes, It Must Be True wink.gif

Looks Like Seven is winning love.gif

I saw an interview with her and she told the story herself. I believe she even mentioned prostitution.

I saw an interview with her and she told the story herself. I believe she even mentioned prostitution.

Sad way to end up.

That was not the end of her story, all those events happened between TOS series and ST6. She was given the role in ST6 because she had turned her life around, got cleaned up and once again became a functioning member of society.

That was not the end of her story, all those events happened between TOS series and ST6. She was given the role in ST6 because she had turned her life around, got cleaned up and once again became a functioning member of society.

True, last I heard she was doing great.

True, last I heard she was doing great.

That is great to hear.

Although I don't know all of the characters, I voted for Crusher. I think her fiery hair is very attractive and I think she is kind of mysterious in a way. To all of you who voted for Seven, yes she is shall we say easy on the eyes, but I've always found that a person is sexiest in combination with looks and personality. Seven is kind of lacking in the personality area IMHO.

Although I don't know all of the characters, I voted for Crusher.  I think her fiery hair is very attractive and I think she is kind of mysterious in a way. To all of you who voted for Seven, yes she is shall we say easy on the eyes, but I've always found that a person is sexiest in combination with looks and personality.  Seven is kind of lacking in the personality area IMHO.

I can agree about Seven's personality.