Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~ Is There a Real Family in Here? ~

I did get my mother to join this site..But she never posts..She likes Enterprise a whole lot. She watches every week..

My parents liked Star Trek back in the 60s and 70s, but now they do not care so much for it. My sister hates it with a passion, but then she is popular and thinks it is geeky. So, I am alone. The closest thing to family I have on here is TSonofvulcan, who is my best friend, but we mentioned that if I had a brother, he would probably be like T'Son.

We do have grandparents and grandchildren as members, parents and children and I have a niece and nephew that are members here.

Also there are brother's here as well as a few married couples.

I'd like it if I had family here, but I haven't had contact with any family for over 5 years. :laugh:

My brother is a memeber here only he dont post that much cuz its not his thing but he does log on now and again just to give me trouble...lol :laugh:

Edited by hangon

I'd let my kids join, but they aren't old enough yet. my nephews are old enough to be on the computer, but being only 6 I am quite sure their father won't let them join. My dad joined one of my Yahoo! groups and also made a few trips to the ST.com chatrooms, but so far I haven't convinced him to join here. But then again, THere are 4 other members of the Phamily on this site...

My mother would consider joining if she weren't as busy as she is with work, etc.

Mother has just begun to appreciate Star Trek, but we have not yet convinced her to get a computer. I have no doubt she would join if we bought her one, or she purchased one for herself, because she would log on looking for me! But that will be in the future.

My other relatives who watch Star Trek only watch occasionally, though I have tried to get my brother-in-law to join here. He's a true Trekkie, but he is extremely busy with a business he and his wife own, and with ministry at his church.

Shock horror! My mom joined! :o

I didn't ask her to :huh: She posted in the nutty quiz and says she will make a newbie post tomorrow :P She's destinyangel so watch out for her

You may be glad/not glad to know that she aint as nutty as me :P Shes 'normal' :frusty::laugh:

Is there a Dad and Mom and children really related in here???

270744[/snapback]

I am the only one who actively posts anymore but........

EmilSoong (my little sister)

GanahFereoh(my brother-in-law, Emil's husband)

wookieofborg (my little brother)

sexykitten69 (my sister's best friend, we tend to call her our sister. She is also a coworker of my mom, my sister & myself)

my mom had talked about joining, but does not frequent message boards pretty much at all save for an occasional stop at one that is related to our local newspaper.

A friend of the family/former coworker briefly posted here too. TheNxtGenX

Edited by Yillara_Soong

no family here. My parents are Trek fans, but my mom doesn't know how to use the computer and forums are not my dad's thing. The only series my brother likes is TNG, but not enough to get on a Trek forum. He's married now, so he doesn't have as much time as I do. Ah, the joy of being single B)

Wasting my days on Trek forums B)

No family here either. I'm the only on in my family that ever posts on any forum.