16 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Disney Pixar movie

• Toy Story
    • Toy Story 2
    • Bugs Life
    • Monsters Inc
    • Finding Nemo
    • Other

Tonight, I finally was able to see Finding Nemo, a movie I have been wanting to see for the last year. After it, I was thinking, so far, which movie from pixar is truely memorable. While Finding Nemo was good and fun, I still say the Toy Story (With one coming in just below two) was Pixar's best so far. I love the theme of love, loyalty, and the music such as the great "You've Got a Friend in Me." Also I loved the tandem between Allen and Hanks.

I really thought about this one. I loved Finding Nemo, but as far as story, characters, acting, and sheer fun nothing beats Toy Story for me. So it's Toy Story with Toy Story 2 coming in a very close second. Maybe even tied.

I chose Finding Nemo cause I saw it not too long ago and I love taaaaaallllllkkkkkiiiiiiinnnnnnnnggggggggg wwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaallllllleeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! :b-day:

But, Toy Story was a great film I might have chosen differently if I had just watched that movie. :b-day:

Edited by Airies

This is difficult. I've narrowed it down to two; TS2 and FN...

Ok I just laughed harder and nearly cried at FN so I'm going with it.

The next (and most likley last) Disney/Pixar collaboration: The Incredibles

It gets less funny every time I see it, but I'm actually a Bug's Life fan. Both Toy Story's would be close behind. I honestly haven't seen Monster's Inc. or Finding Nemo, but I'll probably go see The Incredibles. What can I say, I'm still a sucker for animated kids' movies. :b-day:

Finally voted for Finding Nemo, though it was pretty much a tie between that and Monsters Inc.

I do like Toy Story nearly as much, then add in Toy Story II. I do not remember too much of A Bug's Life though.

Finding Nemo... The Seagulls were probably the funniest in the entire movie. And my family says that I am like Dory at times...LOL

Edited by Yillara_Soong

267551[/snapback]

I believe Disney and Pixar has two more movies following the Incredibles, Cars is one and there is another involving rodents I believe. After that, Pixar goes out on their own.

As for the poll question, I can't choose, all great movies.

267551[/snapback]

I believe Disney and Pixar has two more movies following the Incredibles, Cars is one and there is another involving rodents I believe. After that, Pixar goes out on their own.

267595[/snapback]

Oh cool, that is good news!

http://corporate.pixar.com/news/20040128-127607.cfm

http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories....02096848&EDATE=

http://www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com/news/006/141/

:b-day:

I haven't seen 'Finding Nemo' so I'm voting with an incomplete picture hear but my favorite is 'Toy Story'

I also thought it was funny watching Disney put Eisner out to pasture after he let Pixar slip through his fingers. Maybe in 10 years or so Pixar will buy Disney. :b-day:

I chose Toy Story 2 because it was just as great as the first one. The gang was back for a new adventure, plus it introduced a few new memorable characters. And for those who's eyes swelled-up w/ tears at Finding Nemo... wasn't Jessie's story a heart wrencher?

267551[/snapback]

Hopefully after The Incredibles, Pixar might go into the realm of PG-13 or even R now that they have abandoned thier relationship with Disney. This could get interesting.

267551[/snapback]

Hopefully after The Incredibles, Pixar might go into the realm of PG-13 or even R now that they have abandoned thier relationship with Disney. This could get interesting.

268110[/snapback]

Hadn't thought of that but yeah it could, the possibilities are endless. I just hope they work on perfecting 'Human' images; they got animals and scenery down pat but imo 'people' still look kinda strange if you know what I mean. I guess that is what make's the medium so special though. [end rambling]

I do not really like Disney/Pixar that much *waits for crowd to stop throwing rotten fruit* but Monsters Inc was not bad. Best of the listed options anyway.

Just as a side fun note, my old Latin teacher was obsessed with Disney/Pixar. Especially Toy Story and Toy Story 2. :frusty:

Edited by Valeris

I just saw the Incredibles tonight, just great. Pixar can not make a bad movie. Cars looks good as well.

I cannot vote in this poll. I love them all. Great jokes, amazing graphics, original plots, top-notch casts. Pixar is a company truly dedicated to high quality entertainment.

I saw The Incredibles last friday and really enjoyed it. I still think Toy Story was the best Pixar flick but Incredibles probably comes in second. Pixar really can't make a bad flick, but I can't wait until they do PG13-R movies. The short was cute too.