Sign in to follow this  
Valeris

Nimoy or Spock

Do you like Leonard Nimoy or Spock better?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Leonard Nimoy or Spock better?

• Actor Leonard Nimoy
    • Character Spock

This is based on the poll for Mrs. Picard in the TNG forum, only this one is for QSMB and me! Personally, I choose Spock. See reasons in the Jean-Luc Picard/Patrick Steward post in TNG.

:lol: I like him just as spock,the only other thing i have seen him in was a episode of coloumbo :hug:

He would be always Spock to me. Plus didn't Nimoy write a book saying that he was Spock. :lol:

I will always remember him as Spock. I'm sure that he has had lot's of other roles including playing Sherlock Holmes on stage and a role in the old Mission:Impossible TV show..But he will always be Spock to me.. :lol:

Seven people so far have unanimously said Spock. Hmmm, we do not get out much, do we? :lol: I have seen Leonard Nimoy in a few other films, mainly because I specifically looks for films with him, but he could still never compare to Spock.

Make that 8.

LN came to town for a convention once, everyone was excited and looking forward to the question and answer part of the program but it did not happen. Instead he held the audience captive the ENTIRE duration of his time by showing parts of some stale drama he'd directed, it was very disappointing, he robbed us all of the time we'd paid to see and talk to him.

Spock. The reason is that I simply don't know any other role Nimoy has played. I know there are some, but I haven't seen one, so I chose Spock because I "know" and like him. :lol:

being a loner.. I say Nimoy..because without him there would be no Spock..

::What other roles has he done?::

Well he did lots of old TV,Twiglight Zones, Night Gallery,Bonanza etc

he is a fine actor and a even better director( i think he directed three man and a baby)

For more info..Go to IMDB.com where you can do a search and see all the TV and Sci fi he has done

he is also a great vioce over artist

Has to be Spock. Leonard Nimoy is Spock though, I don't htink it was just a character for him.

I choose Spock. Did you guys see that Bilbo Baggins vid that Nimoy did way back when?

Yeesh!

Congrats Spockstellaiter :waaaa:

I choose Spock. Did you guys see that Bilbo Baggins vid that Nimoy did way back when?

Yeesh!

Congrats Spockstellaiter :o

288436[/snapback]

AAARRRGGGHHH!!!

You just had to mention that Bilbo video, didn't you. :) :waaaa:

I voted for Nimoy, because I've seen him in a one-man play where he played Vincent Van Gogh's brother, and he was fantastic! :waaaa:

Way to go, Spockstellaiter!

I went with Spock. I've never seen Nimoy anywhere else, except in those Priceline commercials with Shatner and several times doing guest voices in various cartoons (at least once as Spock!)

Spock! :P Even in the Priceline commercials, he looks like Mr. Spock, IMO, even without the pointy ears! :P

As AE pointed out, Mr. Nimoy was in the old Mission: Impossible TV show, as the character Paris, a kind of make-up artist (hehe!). That was one of my favorite shows back then, along with reruns of TOS. And I've seen him in a western or two, as well.

Spock! :P  Even in the Priceline commercials, he looks like Mr. Spock, IMO, even without the pointy ears!  :P

As AE pointed out, Mr. Nimoy was in the old Mission: Impossible TV show, as the character Paris, a kind of make-up artist (hehe!). That was one of my favorite shows back then, along with reruns of TOS.  And I've seen him in a western or two, as well.

288477[/snapback]

Actually I didn't say that but that's not why I'm posting, you reminded me how much I liked Nimoys character Paris. It's too bad he didn't do a cameo in either of the MI films. Oh and I liked his narration of In Search Of. Still ticked off at him about the Con fiasco though. :P

Tough choice.

I wish Leonard Nimoy was involved behind the scenes with the franchise right now, then it might be in better shape, but unfortunately, Rick Berman, egomaniac that he is, drove Nimoy away from Paramount along with most of the DS9 creative forces.

But then again...Spock is the greatest.

:P :P