Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lursa

Lursa's Personal Log (Part2)

Lursa, you just need to hold together for a bit longer, then it'll be ok. I have faith in you, just hang in there dear.

Stardate: 0502.24

Battle of the bands is tomorrow and i really looking forward to it. This is my one shot, to be heard or to be shunned for the rest of the school year. At first i was unsure about doing this. Then again I am sick and tired of being look down upon. So many people admire me, yet so little respect me as a person. I am performing by myself tomorrow. No one wanted to do this with me, so once again i am in the spotlight. This is my mine time to shine. I hope that alot of people will come and i might do one or two songs.

One will be with music and one will be without music which will show what my talent really is. All of the bands that are coming there are going to be rock i am only r&b act. But i will stand strong with my head up high and no regrets.

:P I'm so sorry Lursa, I wish I could do something for you. I wish you the best of luck on your battle of the bands, go get em! I'm sure you'll be the best! Don't give up on life yet, God's taking care of you and he has a plan for you!

Stardate: 0502.28

Thanks for the support everyone. Battle of the bands SUCKED!!!!!!!!! Most of the bands were bad, and well the stage that they had for me was crappy indeed but I did my best. The stage was better than the main bands, but everyone did not listen to me. But, oh well i know that god has plan for me and i will have to figure out the pieces. I did some volunteer work at the sisters house aka nuns. They are some really nice people, who in return get nothing from the community. So it is up to people like me to help them. It is always good to give a helping hand to the community. Anyways, I lost some weight, and yet I still feel depressed.

But most of my weekend was devoted to Media Day. It is one chance to meet alot of alot of famous blacks that work in our community. Radio, tv, averisting just to name a few. I know one of them from broadcasting and she was so glad to see me. I felt the same way, but in the back of my mind i'm thinking of all the homework i have to finish. I didn't go to school today as well my period came and well i am not feeling well on top of that, so you know aka a great day. The whole consisted of me screaming for the pain to stop and also i having my parents breathing down my neck.

Being a teen is a hard;you never have time to do things that you want to do. I don't have that normal teenage life. I don't go out and have fun or go shopping with my friends. I'm by myself most of the time and that loneiness is killing me the most i deserve to have that "normal life." Robert on the other hand I don't know what he is up to, he doesn't call me at all, and sometimes I don't think that he wants to be friends with me anymore. He has his own world and I don't think that he wants me in it.

Lursa out.

One thing you'll find out later is that all the concern you had about people in high school and what they thought of you, it doesn't matter later in life. Just be sure of yourself, and it'll all work out.

Keep your chin up, Lursa! You are an important person, and we here at STF are your friends. Keep up with the posting. I know that it helps me to share what is going on in my life, sometimes just to get some positive feedback. I hope that your musical career doesn't end here. Perhaps there will be another opportunity to express your musical talent. Keep plugging away, and "you go girl!" :)

Stardate: 0503.3

Thanks Jaz4debo, your kinds word have soothed my soul. I am so pissed off about school that i do know how school could suck so bad. But i would like to take some time to promote Star Trek Fans Trvia. SpaceTrigger does a great job and work hard to put those questions for us to answer. So, please join and answer questions when you can. I will try to get more involved as well. I'm not having a good time as well but i did find this great website that plays any type of music for free. A friend showed me this site it is XSAO. You can see the site at: www.xsao.net. He has a well in-depth archive of music to listen to.

Well i have to get going, so i will try to log whenever i can.

Lursa out.

Stardate: 0503.3

Thanks Jaz4debo, your kinds word have soothed my soul.

307114[/snapback]

:yahoo: You're welcome, Lursa! BTW, I have participted in the trivia, but not so much recently. Frankly, I don't know most of the answers :hug: There are a couple of new ones that I can answer. I think the problem is that as I get older, I find it harder to remember things. Ummm....what were we talking about? LOL! :dude:

Too bad that battle of the bands didn't work out :dude: You know that God has a plan for you. I experience your loneliness also as I am homeschooled and I usually see my friends only once or twice a week. I find comfort in that God is always there for me and I am never alone because of him. Keep pluggin, life will get better. :yahoo:

Stardate: 0503.10

Yes, it has been a long time since I last posted in here so i might as well be honest and give the 411 about what the heck has been going on. First off, I am completely done with Adademic Declathon and yet i am not happy at all. My whole team overall we won 2nd place but yet i won 2nd place for interviewing skills and i did not win for speech. That is my best subject, and i did such a great job pouring my heart and soul into it. And then another girl on my team won it. Now don't get me wrong, she is a great person but me and her should have tied for it. I had to put up with so much, just to get that speech right. It was so good that i made most of my judges cry and then i wanted to cry myself. I talked mainly about how corrupt our society was. Then, we finally get to the award ceremony and my name was not up there and it was hers. She was not even sure about her speech and she won. I was so mad because i put so much hard work into it.

Everytime i think about it, I want to cry. And i did all through the night last night it was redidous what happened to me last night. My hopes and dreams were just crushed last night. This was my last chance to compete and to go to state competion and win for my favorite subject that i am good at. Everyone else on the team are super smart and are in all of these "AP" classes that i dreamed of once doing. I am dumb one of the group i guess since i am not smart i am just an average person then. Sometimes when my team is talking things i feel left out. I've always wonder what is wrong with me.

I don't know what it is but i always don't have the normal path to life. Life is like steps, but no not mine. Mine is like steps and then a fall into Mount Doom. I am a very nice person, sometimes a little to nice but that is for a good reason. I try to get all of my homework done and turn it in on time. I wake up at 5:30 pm just to go and get ready for school and i get good grades. I do all of thest thing and it is not good enough. But then the kids who want to mess up their lives, they are the one who's lives are good and they do have alot of fun. I hate this so much that i want to not be human sometimes. Humanity as a whole just bothers me so much.

Why can we all just get along? I am so sick of all of the hate that is going on in the world. I hope that i gain my hope back because i'm starting to lose my mind...................

Lursa........................out..............

You are so not dumb or average! It's o.k. not to win soemthing, just get back up and try for something else, that competition wasn't the end, there's more important things. Evidently you have a gift for music, speech, and interviewing, you are very special :yahoo:

Interviewing? We did them today. Look, don't feel to bad on yourself, at least you tried your best. It's not the end of the world, you find your way round it :yahoo::dude::hug::hug:

Stardate: 0503.14

Man..... what a long weekend. Not only did I get sick, but i'm so sick and tired of people. My friend Rob doesn't even try to call and i wonder to myself if I did something wrong. I know that we are all busy people, but you cannot forget your friends. everyday of my life i try not to forget that there some people that care about me. Sick as a dog i vomited into the bathroom and then our toilet stopped working and then with this stomach flu that i have it was not a good weekend at all. Then things even get better, a friend of mine Andrew Im me on AIM. I have not heard from him in such a long time and i thought that he didnt care either.

He asked me if i had a prom date yet. And since he has a girlfriend, I wanted to go with him so bad but now i don't think that i will go to prom because i dont have a date which really sucks and i going to prom will be depressing to me anyways. Last year sucked and our school put it in a tent in the middle of nowhere. Just finding the clothes is a pain in the butt I just want to rip someone's head off if i can't find the right outfit. I might even wear something from a Klingon/Minbari Type outfit I know that it will but cool, I just need time and time is something that i don't have.

Lursa out.

Hi Lursa! Having problems going to the prom? I didn't go to mine, I asked a couple of girls, both turned me down, so I basically said "Oh, the heck with it!" . I ended up going camping with a buddy of mine. It was all good. :P I didn't go out and get "plowed" like some of my classmates. I chilled out by a campfire and chatted with my friend, Rob about stuff like cars, girls, airplanes, more girls, ....LOL!

Stardate: 0503.17

This is the date of the first day of coming to my new school. Alot has changed in my life being in this school. I've won alot of awards even alot more guys like me here than at my old school. It was so funny i might not even go to prom. Rob is being a really big jerk by not talking to me at all. But better yet, I might even get another date maybe then he would apperiate me as a friend. Sometimes i dont know whether to laugh or cry As Micahel Jackson once said now i know what he means by that.

I was up until 3 a.m. this morning and it is such a pain in the butt. I had to finish up editing two papers and now i have to finish up a math project and another paper lol. I hate life i really do now, and my trying now to think that it is the end of the world but I want to ya know. We all feel that way sometimes like as if the whole world is caving in on me. I'm losing friend and i feel so alone. I've like this since the beginning of my school year and nothing has changed.

But i can't wait to be done with school for awhile i need a break majorly.

Lursa out.

Hey Lursa, sorry you still aren't doin too well. don't feel bad if you don't go to the prom, I don't even have a prom because I'm homeschooled, and I don't really care. It's not really that important. Just keep your focus on God, he knows what's best for you.

Maybe you are right. Hey I am wondering is there anything speical that you get once you reach the rank of captain.

Stardate: 0503.20

My signature has changed I hope that you guys like it. I think Worf is oh so sexy Klingon and that why I watch TNG and DS9 alot lol. I love Klingon men, they are strong and powerful and know how to treat a woman. Well Rob did call me finally and then I found out why i was not getting calls from him. It was my phone it has this system when i have to give permission to the caller to talk to them or else it will not go through. I decided to stop calling him and now it is his turn to do stuff for me.

I have been a good person to him and he even told me that he loved me and i told him back. That is the first offical time that we said that to each other. I love him offical now and that feels good. I don't want anyone else but him he is Imnazi like Troi as well. In a way sometimes I am like a Betazoid i can feel people emtions and help them out. Sometimes i can feel off of their energries to gain more strength. Well i have to finish an english paper.

Lursa out...........

Maybe you are right. Hey I am wondering is there anything speical that you get once you reach the rank of captain.

310890[/snapback]

Another pip added and you have the title of captain, that's it. Once you get to 1000, you reach commodore, and you can change the title of that.

Stardate: 0503.22

Thanks everybody! I am not sure of not if we are a offical item but if it is mean to be it will happen. I care about him and now I know that he cares about me but we do feel like a couple anyways and I do feel that maybe someday if god allows it will be be married. Today is such a boring day and I can't wait for spring break and I just joined a great anime called Anime League. It has alot of people who just are like this place.

They are really nice and are full of energy! But Rob will be gone for 1 and half weeks of the break and we are planning to hang out when he comes and get ready for prom lol which i know will be a good time.

Lursa out.

Stardate: 0503.23

I'm so pissed off right now that just typing makes me want to lose my mind again. Today I was at school and i decided to have some fun. I never had the chance to so I brought some music to play in the hallway. So this kid comes from behind and turns off my music. If he had a problem with it, he could have ask me to turn it off and i would have. My parents were not understanding either. Now i really want to die and i am starting not to care about life once again. Well i have to get going.

Lursa out

Stardate: 0503.24

Sometimes it is harder to forgive than to forget. That is why was going on with me today I didn't know where my heart is but i don't know where i am most of the time lol. I can't wait to be done with high school and move on the college. Then my parents will lay off me and give me a break and then i do whatever i want. I have had limitations on my life and well i am sick of it!

Lursa out!

Stardate:0504.4

It is so great to be home once again! that is the main reason why I have not posted in such a long time. I was in Minnasota with family over spring break. To be honest, it did suck sometimes, but it was oh ok i guess. I have to go to school tomorrow and i did not have a chance to finish watching season 1 and 2 of TNG! I really wanted to see the rest so i could buy more of the seasons to watch! But so far, it is great and I really. I forgot to do so much of my homework over the break, but i don't care because I needed a break from it.

If not, my mind would have a place of it own. But i have found my faith once again. Not in Rob, not with my family, but I have a closer understanding of my religon. Going to an all-black chruch was very interesting to me. Being black myself, when you are surrounded by a different race everyday sometimes you use their values and you lose the sence of your own people. It was about time for me to get back to my roots with my people. And i did, it was so much fun and I feel god in me. It was a bust of energy winding down every part of my body.

But not it is up to me to believe and keep once believe I will try not to give but to keep one fighting.

Lursa out.

College will come soon enough and you'll be out semi on your own. I predict you'll start missing having things done for you, like grocery shopping or your laundry done. Don't be too much in a hurry to grow up, and forget to live in the moment. :P