Sign in to follow this  
Tina

~ I need a cigarette~

Some people have nasty habits

like smoking (ok you can argue against that)

Picking thier nose

I have to say mine is jumping to conclusions

I am too loud and i interupt conversations

Anyone else wanna put down thiers?

I used to have a problem where I couldn't speak coherently enough to a large group...

I also used to procrastonate alot. :sweatdrop:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

LOL Who does NOT procrastinate, Who? I did my entire biology project the night before it was due and then I saw the paper on which she graded my presentation and just about all the fives were circled. (Top grades). Yes, I know it is bad of me to procrastinate though.

I bite my nails.

I smoke. (Sooo desperate for a smoke last night, when i was in my cell shouting "Mason!! You got a cigi??!")

I get wrecked too often :S

I'm the queen of mood swings, I have a hot temper, I procrastinate....I'll think of more, there's plenty. :naughty:

I allow my emotions to be used against me.

I never tick up for myself with anyone.

I always think people are telling me off.

I sing after 11pm

Procrastinate?? yes thqat too. did an entire project the day I was meant to hand it in and then score the top marks! Never read Carl Marx and yet slated him in an exam for which in that unit I got an A. hold up this is an argument for procrastination!!

Its better than hearing "you gotta stop taking 'em....and stop biting your nails!", all day n night...

I quit smoking and replaced that habit with sunflower seeds. It's really gross there are seeds everywhere. I smoked salmon on smoker Friday night and found shell in my salmon. How it got there I'll never know. :naughty:

Ok Mulder thanks for Sharing

Hey i have another one

I shop to DARN much..I mean i maxed out several Credit Cards..Seriously

If I could change anything about myself.....I guess I'd clean up my "foul mouth.".............When I get angry...or shall we say "pissed off"..............if a word hasn't been invented for....it will be by the time I have had my say.......I am a very nice, compassionate person.......until someone "rubs me the wrong way".........and then... :rolleyes: :devil2: :devil2: :devil2:

Hmmm,,,

Well, there's the afore-mentioned procrastination, but I think I've finally gotten over it (it only took 19 years and 2 months :rolleyes: ). I've been doing almost everything in advance so far this semester, and it definitely makes life easier.

The only other thing that comes to mind is psychological, so I'm not even sure it counts. I can be just a little paranoid at times, ie- when hearing whispering, I think someone's talking about me behind my back. They're not, but that's usually the first thing that pops into my head <_<

I bite my nails.

Have a short fuse.

When i'm offered p***s i cannot refuse.

I never give up.

I can be scary sometimes.

I smoke.

Atleast i dont bother drinking anymore.