Sign in to follow this  
hangon

hang in drag

:huh: Just to show The Hang likes a good laugh i thought i would post this pic a good friend made for me :huh: :laugh: ...only my eyes dont match the dress...shame :huh:

ROFL! Hang you do look... pretty... it's a very nice dress... :huh: *runs away laughing* :clap:

261513[/snapback]

:huh: pretty yeah right..*trys to run after delta but trips on dress* :o ..oh now look i have a ladder in my tights :blink: :laugh:

@jaina27...thanks i was thinking it would look good for walking down the beach :huh:

:huh: Ok you told me I was absolutely not allowed to post this. Have you been at the vodka again. :huh: :laugh:

:huh: Ok you told me I was absolutely not allowed to post this. Have you been at the vodka again. :o :clap:

261520[/snapback]

:huh: you know me too good :laugh: ...but i just wanted to show off your skills :blink: :huh:

:huh: :o

OMG that looks great, Hang *runs* :huh: I like that pic... :laugh: Gotta love that dress :huh:

:look: OMG i cant belive you put it up,Rc is right you must have been drinking and to think i am marrying that in a few months :wacko: to quote hang "Big ones...made of brass" :waaaa: :wacko:

OW,OW, OW, My eyes!!!!!!!!!! :look::waaaa: :lol: "She Bangs! She bangs!" :wacko: ::runs down the block in terror:: :wacko:

Edited by Jeanway

Oh my :my glasses just shattter: :waaaa: Hang, I never .... Debbie, you need all the luck ing the world with Hangon. :wacko:

LOL! Hang, you're just adorable. 5.gif I can just see you now, singing "I Feel Pretty" from West Side Story . . . :wacko:

LOL hey i kinda like the hair and the dress is me :waaaa: ...so any good looking guy wanna take the hang on a date??JOKE..i dont want any pm's taking me up on that offer :wacko: ..*shows leg* :wacko:

I can't even remember what made me think of doing this now. :wacko: If I knew it was going to be posted I would have blended it all together a lot better.

I can't even remember what made me think of doing this now.  :wacko: If I knew it was going to be posted I would have blended it all together a lot better.

261700[/snapback]

hehe i can remember it was the me dancing in high heels ang g-string comment that gave you the idea :waaaa: ...and i know i said dont you dare post that pic but i was sure you would and when you didnt i thought what the hell its looks good :wacko:

oh hush Hang :-P and anyhoo, I move around a lot. No one can find me :naughty:

264225[/snapback]

Aha i see ok mums the word :sweatdrop:

i found in one my cupboards a nice fitting handbag for that dress, shall i send it to you :b-day::b-day:

Hmmm, that is a little bit bright and colorful... I think darker colors would provide a better contrast with your blonde ringlets.

This is scary. LOL :b-day: