• Tennesse Titans
    • Jacksonville Jaguars
    • Indianapolis Colts
    • Houston Texans
    • Oakland Raiders
    • San Diego Chargers
    • Denver Broncos
    • Kansas City Chiefs

With Football season starting up I thought this might be interesting..So what's your team ? Either your home team or the team that you root for throughout the year..Living up here in Massachusetts mine of course is the New England Patriots.. :)

Oh lord, we have a Cowboys fan here :b-day: :) Just kidding.

As everyone here should know by now I am an Eagles fan, I'm not shy about the things I like am I? lol

Guest Ktrek

And here's another Cowboy fan! :b-day::b-day::b-day::b-day:

thesportswall_1797_568927377.jpg

Kevin

Edited by Ktrek

Go Vikings! Let's cheer for the Purple People Eaters!!

They have a rally song. I'll need to track it down and post it for your listening pleasure. I'm sure any "cheddarheads" in the house will groan, but , whatever.

:b-day:

Edited by jaz4debo

Oh yeay baby the Chiefs are going all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dante Hall with each kickoff return :b-day: All other teams can cower with ultimate :fear: of the Chiefs! :rockon:

Jacksonville Jaguars are my home team,so I tend to root for them, as well as the Green Bay Packers(a lot of my mom's family is from Wisconsin, and one uncle was even born in the Green Bay area). I have been watching the Eagles on and off over the last year too.

Another team I tend to watch are the Vikings.

I have only been to one game at Alltel Stadium (Jaguars versus the Saints last year), all other times I catch our home team on either TV or radio and my other favorites on TV.

Edited by Yillara_Soong

*immediately clicks Eagle head to stop the music* Kevin, Kevin, Kevin . . . :huh: :laugh:

Denver Broncos all the way. :huh:

ARGH! I clicked to see what you said, Kevin, and forgot about the music! I had Jumpin' Jack Flash going, then the Eagles fight song went over it. *bangs head on keyboard*Noooo.gif

*whispers* Go, Broncos! *runs*

ARGH! I clicked to see what you said, Kevin, and forgot about the music! I had Jumpin' Jack Flash going, then the Eagles fight song went over it. *bangs head on keyboard*Noooo.gif

*whispers* Go, Broncos! *runs*

261472[/snapback]

:laugh: :huh:

When I saw "Football", I thought you meant as the Europeans do when they say football... meaning soccer. I didn't vote for any cos I can't understand American football.... I would have voted for Manchester United, Jeventus and Real Madrid.... and Flamengos.... lol

:crybaby: Chiefs :angry: :dude::laugh: WhY!!!!!!! why didn't they just get all new defense players???? :wallbash: I never liked Gunther Cunninham!!!

We need to :giljotiini: the entire Defense!

As I always say that's the "Chef's" for ya!

I know the season is young but felgercarb it all! :blush:

Edited by Airies

:crybaby:  Chiefs  :laugh:  :blush: :angry:  WhY!!!!!!! why didn't they just get all new defense players????  :wallbash:  I never liked Gunther Cunninham!!!

We need to :giljotiini: the entire Defense!

I know the season is young but felgercarb it all! :dude:

262703[/snapback]

I think Cunninham is a good Defensive coach and I think he'll do a good job for you guys this season. I also think the Chief's will do good things in the AFC, I look for KC or NE to play Indy in the AFC Championship. Right now a lot of people are going with the Pats simply because they won last year but I think the Colts and Chiefs are very strong competition for them this year.

I am proud to say I am a Packer Fan. Yesterday I got the honor of taking a trip to the Hallowed grounds of the frozen tundra at 1265 Lombardi Ave in Green Bay to see the Packers/Bears game...

My dad is the greatest!

VBG, you crack me up. Another Eagles' fan here. :rolleyes:

Edited by Data

:  WhY!!!!!!! why didn't they just get all new defense players????    I never liked Gunther Cunninham!!!

We need to  the entire Defense!

I know the season is young but felgercarb it all!

262703[/snapback]

I think Cunninham is a good Defensive coach and I think he'll do a good job for you guys this season. I also think the Chief's will do good things in the AFC, I look for KC or NE to play Indy in the AFC Championship. Right now a lot of people are going with the Pats simply because they won last year but I think the Colts and Chiefs are very strong competition for them this year.

263007[/snapback]

They lost again :unsure: Ok I just don't understand. :rolleyes: At home even! <_< :) Whats the point? :wallbash: I really am not a fair weather fan I leave my Chiefs fan sign in my window all year. I just don't like to lose. :)

Edited by Airies

Today's Upset Special: The Packers tamed the Lions resoundingly in Pontiac, Michigan, 38-10! We have a saying in the Packer Fan world, "Pack Attack's Back Jack!"

Edit: By the way, THE BEARS STILL SUCK!

Edited by Lieutenant JG Jim Phaserman

The Cougar, you will like these numbers

38-10

41-20

28-14

Those are the final scores of the last three games the Packers played, which are coincidentally their last three victories! now if only my HS players could do that!

Green Bay is definately to be feared now. they proved last night that it doesn't matter who runs in the back field for them, they still have a killer running game. and oh, there's that one guy starting at Quarterback, his name is BRETT FAVRE (pronounced FaRve) who's only started in a few games, something like 200. I mean, he's a good player and all, but I mean, he's only won 132 games in his career....the Packers are definately a threat, and one that should NOT be ignored.

Way to go, Krissy. Farve is still the most dangerous quarteback in the league. My team is also the World Famous Green Bay Packers. You're just not born in Wisconsin without bleeding green and gold. Watch out Eagles, sunday could very well be payback time. The Pack is the hottest team in the league right now and they don't fear cold weather and there's alot of motivation there. Packer fans are everywhere.