• Picard
    • Riker
    • Worf
    • Sisko
    • Paris
    • Archer
    • Trip
    • Other, can't fit them all in

I voted Kirk, but not for the Kirk-Uhura kiss. I do remember that kiss. It wasn't really very romantic, because it was forced. However, romantic or not , it was controversial. That night was one time that my mother was watching Star Trek with my sister and me, and when Kirk kissed Uhura, my mother said, " Well... all the television sets were turned off in the South!" My sister and I were still watching the show, because by then the new powers had kicked in and Kirk and Spock were about to put those snobby people in their place! The importance of the moment was lost on us, though we came to understand later.

I voted for Kirk because I thought he was the best kisser, period. There were lots of really romantic moments, and really good kisses.

if i had to pick anyone, it'd have to be any kiss with picard in it, everytime it was just beautiful.

however if i could choose myself to kiss any of them it would have to be tom paris, he is just so sweet :cloud9:

The Kirk / Uhura kiss was a landmark but if I had been her I would have been severely upset that his attention was so clearly elsewhere. In terms of a quality product this kiss left a lot to be desired - Worf / Troi was the one for me - it was strong and physical and very very sensual.

Worf and Jadzia, all the way baby!

Everytime those two hooked up early on, they ended up in the infirmary! Yowza!

Check out "Looking for P'armach in all the Wrong Places" ... Season 5, I think. Quark is hilarious, as usual, Worf is hilarious, Jadzia is just dropping hints all over the place but Worf just isn't picking them up.

We Niners had been waiting for Worf to get lucky with Jadzia ever since he showed up on DS9 at the beginning of Season 4.

I thought that Odo and Kira's kiss in his way looked a little forced, but I was a big Odo/Kira shipper too.

I didn't vote for any of the characters on your list because my favorite on screen kiss by an ST actore wasn't listed. My favorite on screen kiss was between Jadzia and Lenara Kahn in Rejoined. I'm glad that the writers and producers explored an issue that was so contraversial. In one way, it wasn't really two women kissing at all but rather, the symbionts' previous hosts resuming a relationship that was ended so suddenly years earlier. Even though I'm not a lesbian myself, I have no problems with other people that want to pursue a same sex relationship. Rejoined would have to be one of my favorite Star Trek episodes.

I think this was the first time that a kiss was shared between two women and aired on television. I love how Star Trek is so diverse and non-stereotypical.

Madam Captain out!!

I didn't vote for any of the characters on your list because my favorite on screen kiss by an ST actore wasn't listed.  My favorite on screen kiss was between Jadzia and Lenara Kahn in Rejoined. I'm glad that the writers and producers explored an issue that was so contraversial. In one way, it wasn't really two women kissing at all but rather, the symbionts' previous hosts resuming a relationship that was ended so suddenly years earlier. Even though I'm not a lesbian myself, I have no problems with other people that want to pursue a same sex relationship. Rejoined would have to be one of my favorite Star Trek episodes.

I think this was the first time that a kiss was shared between two women and aired on television. I love how Star Trek is so diverse and non-stereotypical.

Madam Captain out!!

Rejoined is one of my favorite DS9 episodes and also contains my vote for the most passionate kiss on Star Trek: Jadzia and Lenara. One thing that I loved about Deep Space Nine was the character development and this episode did a great job filling in some backstory of the Jadiza Dax character played by Terry Farrell.

Also did you know that LeVar Burton directed this episode?

:cool:

My vote goes to the freak out the censors and Bible-belters Kirk/Uhura kiss! After I read the behind the scenes story regarding that kiss, it made it so much better. TPTB at the time wanted the kiss filmed several ways, including filming it so the characters don't kiss, it just kind of looks like they do, just to pacify the Bible belters. William Shatner was so upset about the ballyhoo over this kiss, he purposely blew each scene where they "pretend" to kiss by crossing his eyes or doing something stupid. That rendered the "pretend" scenes unusable, and the "real" kiss had to be broadcast! Way to show 'em Bill!!

I didn't vote for any of the characters on your list because my favorite on screen kiss by an ST actore wasn't listed.  My favorite on screen kiss was between Jadzia and Lenara Kahn in Rejoined. I'm glad that the writers and producers explored an issue that was so contraversial. In one way, it wasn't really two women kissing at all but rather, the symbionts' previous hosts resuming a relationship that was ended so suddenly years earlier. Even though I'm not a lesbian myself, I have no problems with other people that want to pursue a same sex relationship. Rejoined would have to be one of my favorite Star Trek episodes.

Madam Captain out!!

Rejoined is one of my favorite DS9 episodes and also contains my vote for the most passionate kiss on Star Trek: Jadzia and Lenara. One thing that I loved about Deep Space Nine was the character development and this episode did a great job filling in some backstory of the Jadiza Dax character played by Terry Farrell.

Yes, I noticed that a few episodes of Deep Space Nine were directed by Levar Burton. Avery Brooks also directed an episode somewhere in season three or four, I think it was Starship Down - or I may be wrong.

Terry Farell did such a fantastic portrayal of Jadzia Dax. Rejoined was a great episode about Trill culture. I agree, DS9 did a great job with character development and even though I haven't seen the entire series yet, I must say that Trills are my favorite aliens on DS9 (followed closely by Bajorans). I find Trills to be very interesting, especially joined Trills like Jadzia. She is so confident and definitely my favorite character on the show.

Madam Captain out!!

The afore mentioned Uhura kiss is really the only one that made any impression on me. (Shatner kissing Iman also comes to mind, but only because I'm a huge Bowie fan)

But Kirk should still win this poll thru sheer volume.

Actually, it was directed by Avery Brooks but LeVar Burton did direct many episodes of DS9.

I really think the Kirk Uhura kiss was funny and was the best....

Any kiss with Spock is good! :frusty::picard-sith: Of course, that might be because I always imagine I am in the place of that lucky girl.

< Take a look at my avatar. It says it all! :laugh: :o

I picked Spock because he's my favorite and I always thought that he was cute. In Jr. High I had a crush on him. Anytime he showed any kind of emotion was great for me. :laugh: