Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~ Please Stay Off-topic ~

The show Enterprise has taken a break on Swedish television because of the Olympics! :naughty:

:naughty:

They are coming to take me away...ho ho ha ha he he...to the Funny Farm! :naughty:

I miss RC :bow:

252432[/snapback]

I think a lot of ppl do :)

I hate going to the supermarket because it always takes so long but if i dont go we wont be eating tonight :) :clap:

I dreamed that in the fields one day the corn gave me a sign. Your numerous sheaves of corn all turned and bowed to mine. My sheath was quite a sight to see a golden sheath thats tall. While yours were green and second rate and really rather small.

Why do men always leave clothes pilled up on the floor :)

252612[/snapback]

Tsss say what??..all i see are your things on the floor :clap:

:bow: Yes the shower is at the right temp..i better get in it now before someone else does :)

Time for me to go solo and make some loot,i told you made the beats and run all the raps,to con artist slip me some cash..super man video i was in the back.....lose yourself video i was in the back.. :hammer::laugh:

Edited by hangon

NO!! Jack you idiot carla is going to kill you!!! NOOO its not jack is bob bob some how surived the nuclear explosion. ARGH soap operas..............

I just burnt my fingers on the oven rack :laugh: Stupid oven. :hammer: Ok, stupid me, but I'd rather go with stupid oven. :laugh: