Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~ Please Stay Off-topic ~

Hang asked me to marry him so we are engaged...does that count as off topic?? :toot:

249515[/snapback]

:laugh: Now i understand why my email got bombed..well i guess i have no choice now do i :laugh:

Yes its true i got down on one knee and asked debbie to marry me and she said YES as i slipped the ring on her finger :band:

I love my new sig. :laugh: I wonder how long it will take Robert to notice I changed his to match mine. :laugh:

Do you know the "tulip" isn,t actualy from Holland (aaahh isn,t it?"

No it is actualy from Turkey, we slimy little dutch took it from Turkey and sold it at high prices to the rest of the world :laugh:

~ dutch history lesson , part one ~

You wanna know what...I'm really starting to hate packing tape....the end always gets restuck to the roll, so you can never find it...then when you are struggling with a big box you gotta stop and refind the end.... :laugh:

It's only 100 degrees right now and the high tomorrow is only 99. Maybe that's why I'm so lazy today, the weather is too beautiful to do anything. :laugh:

You know what I would really like? A big soda, and a couple of candy bars...but there isn't any in the house, and I can't walk to the store at 11pm at night....

Guess I'll just have to wait until it's light.... :drool:

I wish I was there right now. I'm overdue for another trip to Vegas. If I left now I could be there by sunrise. 33.gif Yeah, that's gonna happen. cheeky-smiley-014.gif

vegas_strip.jpg

I have 309 posts. This will be my 310th post.

Eh, so what?

Just saying.

But why?

Because I want to. Leave me alone.

You don't have a choice.

Shut up! Just shut up!!!

Make me.

Run sea trooper, run!

Who said that? Jadzia, is that you?

Yes, in spirit.

Oh.

Run!

Oh. *runs*

I meant run away, not run around! Great, now they're gonna catch you.

Ow.

Scott Bakula is a Babe!!! :drool: :thumbup: :eyebrow: :wink2: :wink_kiss:

I still want my candy bar. And I want to go to Reno. But I can't go for another week. I gotta finish packing my stuff. I'm tried of packing...I want to get a robot or something that'll do it for me....

*goes to secret lab to make one*

My parents are asleep...but I'm not..I don't wanna sleep..I'm gonna stay up late..cause I want to...i have the power!

Mwahahahahahaha

Wha...what just hit me on the head? What..it's a tribble...how did a tribble hit me on the head?

*looks up*

ARRGHHHH!! Tribbles are falling from the ceiling!!

Not my tribbles...those tribbles in my banner...they are evil attack tribbles....that is how the universe will be mine...I'll take it over with tribbles....hehehe :drool:

That's an easy way to take over the universe.

I also have control of...... other creatures.