Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~ Please Stay Off-topic ~

Usefull information is about to follow:

Never put a hot drink next to the moniter, It steams it up.

I need a nap but it's too late to take one. I'd be up all night and I'm trying to stop that. :blink:

Ok maybe just a 20 minute nap. I'll set my alarm clock. I'm seriously falling asleep in my chair. Might as well do it while the kids are napping anyway. :blink:

I'm tired and have a headache...I hope I don't fall asleep on the keyboard...I'd look pretty funny with the keys imprinted on my face.... :blink:

The olympics seem boring this year....

Maybe because there is dissent in the Yeung household over who to cheer for. China or USA.....

:blink:

:laugh: the sky is pretty, blue, not a smoggy yellow, and cloudless today!!!! :blink: :blink:

I've just noticed that me and WAB seem to be the top posters in the last few days. I need to start doing something else.

I've just noticed that me and WAB seem to be the top posters in the last few days. I need to start doing something else.

251143[/snapback]

It's the post rush before school. I don't get to post any until this friday starting Wednesday... :blink:

Ack..that stinks WAB...I can sympathize...my computer time is gonna be drastically cut down for the next week or so...so few or no posts from me for a while.... :laugh: :blink:

Anyway, now I'm gonna play with smilies, cause it's fun. I've been known to have almost entire conversations with people, just using smilies...yea, I know I'm weird...

:blink: :pepsi: :tomcat: :mummy: :rockon:

Ok, that was cool...now I'm going...

I NEED A TRANSPORTER RIGHT NOW. THAT WOULD CUT OUT OVER 6 HOURS OUT OF MY TRAVEL TIME EVERY WEEK. :blink:

why are little kids obbsesed with pokemon?

251402[/snapback]

I used to be 5 years ago... :blink: