Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

What Are You Doing At This Moment?

Going to lay back down i only came back online to defend myself god i hate threads about whos best man or women :rolleyes:

Edited by hangon

Starting to cry because we have to go soon to debbies mom and dad's house for coffee and a chat.... :blink: they just dont like me much and i dont really like them so it works both ways :rolleyes:

Watching firefly.

Damn it fox sux! (For cancelling the show)

At the moment, I am reading this article on Asperger's syndrome (which sounds like something I have...), and I think there's a Satanist on the radio.

post-812-1096014361.jpgpost-812-1095586641.gif

Edited by drfly42

Right now i am going crazy cuz my connection is on and off every 2 mins and msn is screwed up :angry:

I'm sure it'll fix itself soon, Hang. :angry:

It's 3 am, and I still have a few more minutes of studying to do before I can go to bed. :)

I've just finished dinner. My migraine has returned. I am hoping that I will keep that meal down.

I just discovered yet *another* new word...

DrWho42's Word of the moment...:

metrophile.

Click For Spoiler
Metrophile

From open-encyclopedia.com - the free encyclopedia.

A metrophile is a person who has as a hobby the study of metro (subway, underground) systems.

Such people may indulge their hobby by:

• travelling and visiting as many metro systems as they can;

• attempting to find out about and/or visit hidden nooks and crannies of a metro system;

• learning about the technology, architecture, and history of various metro systems;

• collecting material related to metro systems, such as maps, plans, transfers, tickets, and the like, often from many cities around the world;

• publicizing their metro systems (some metrophile websites contain more information about the system than the transit companies' own);

• designing expanded metro networks for various cities;

• discussing their findings with others;

• and, in general writing, learning, teaching, photographing, and thinking about metros.

Some metrophiles even manage to attract attention, approval, help, and even employment from transit companies.

New York metrophiles are known as straphangers. Some of them have formed a well-organized lobbying organization.

One metrophile, a mildly autistic New Yorker named Darius McCollum, impersonated a range of New York City subway personnel for some time; he was so technically proficient at driving trains, helping repair crews, fixing trains, and even dealing with emergencies, that he served unpaid with some distinction (and a certain amount of complicity from actual personnel). Unfortunately, this was quite illegal and he was repeatedly arrested and, despite a plea to have him treated for Asperger's syndrome, was finally imprisoned. Harper's Magazine published an article on him in May 2002.

See also

• Trainspotting

External links

• UrbanRail.net

• Summary of Harper's article on Darius McCollum

• Complete Harper's article on Darius McCollum

• Straphangers Campaign

post-812-1096014361.jpgpost-812-1095586641.gif

I'm sure it'll fix itself soon, Hang. :blink:

It's 3 am, and I still have a few more minutes of studying to do before I can go to bed. :)

271420[/snapback]

Yeah your right Ace only it took 4hrs before it all started working again,it got me so mad at one point i was 2 feet from the window ready to throw my laptop out of it :angry: ...all i can say is bill gates needs to be shot repeatedly in the head :lol:

What am i doing now...i am going home i am finished at work for today :)

I'm sure it'll fix itself soon, Hang. :look:

271420[/snapback]

Yeah your right Ace only it took 4hrs before it all started working again,it got me so mad at one point i was 2 feet from the window ready to throw my laptop out of it :angry: ...all i can say is bill gates needs to be shot repeatedly in the head :lol:

What am i doing now...i am going home i am finished at work for today :)

271473[/snapback]

I have a dart board with his picture on it. :blink:

I'm sure it'll fix itself soon, Hang. :)

It's 3 am, and I still have a few more minutes of studying to do before I can go to bed. :lol:

271420[/snapback]

Yeah your right Ace only it took 4hrs before it all started working again,it got me so mad at one point i was 2 feet from the window ready to throw my laptop out of it :) ...all i can say is bill gates needs to be shot repeatedly in the head :blink:

What am i doing now...i am going home i am finished at work for today :look:

271473[/snapback]

haha oh Hang your so cute when your mad :angry:

Right now i am watching some TV and painting my nails.

I got back from the gym about 10 mins ago so i am doing a few quick posts then getting a shower :angry:

Edited by hangon

doing an email (rpg post :angry:) chattign on yahoo cause MSN dont work :blink: dont work for anyone im chatting too .... :)

ya can add mi to yahoo if ya want :) its on mi profile :lol: