Which do you like best...  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you like best...

• Pepsi
    • Coke
    • other
    • This poll is really stupid
    • It's all the same to me

My choice has to be Coke i dont like pepsi much but if thats all there is then it goes down just as fast :laugh:

:pepsi:

I couldn't vote with a clear concience :o I love Pepsi AND Coke equally. I drink Pepsi when I'm feeling good, Coke when I'm sick, I don't know why. But in a close third I gotta go with Moutain Dew :laugh: :pepsi: Actually I'm going to make my own soda soon, Birch Beer. :) It's so good homemade. :bow: Anyone else ever made their own soda?? :)

Before joining the Navy I used to drink Pepsi. Now that I am in the Navy I drink a lot more Coke than Pepsi. I prefer Coke over Pepsi. If Pepsi is the only drink I can get at the time I will drink it.

Pepsi. Actually, Diet Pepsi - twist, cherry, vanilla, or regular, it's all good. :pepsi:

It used to be coke but i have given it up because i drank way to much (Bout 4 litres a day Somethimes more) However i still drink coke with my brandy :bow:

:tank: :tomcat: :tank:

:blink:

As any Texan would proudly state, Dr. Pepper is my soda of choice.

You are on to something there, Dr. Pepper and Strawberry Fanta. Both are very big in Texas.

Pepsi is my soda of choice except when I go to my favorite deli for a corned beef on rye then it's Dr. Brown's Cream soda.