~~ Do You Own A Barometer? ~~

TEMP

MOSTLY CLOUDY

Winds: SSE 14 mph

Humidity: 54%

Visibility: 10 miles

Barometric: 29.96

HIGH: 89 LOW: 72

Morning Everyone. It's October 28th. Anyone see the Lunar Eclipse last night??

The B.P. is at 30.00. It's a mild 65 degrees here in the Mid-West. All the leaves have turned and are falling. It's quite beautiful, actually. :naughty: No rain in sight.

We caught glimpses of it between clouds as it was close to ending with the red glow and partial numbra(<sp?) visible on the western side, very striking. I'm inspired by it enough to attempt a clayting of it...

Been raining all morning until just a few minutes age, currently:

57°F

Partly Cloudy Feels Like

57°F

UV Index: 4 Moderate

Dew Point: 52°F

Humidity: 82%

Visibility: 10.0 miles

Pressure: 30.03 inches and rising

Wind: From the East Northeast at 7 mph

------------

14°C

Partly Cloudy Feels Like

14°C

UV Index: 4 Moderate

Dew Point: 11°C

Humidity: 82%

Visibility: 16.1 kilometers

Pressure: 1,016.9 millibars and rising

Wind: From the East Northeast at 11 km/h

^

^

^

How Excellent!!!! :bow: I hope we get to see it! :( Have you seen the Halo Moon? That would also make a beautiful, clayting. Is that the correct word? :laugh:

The B.P. is at at 29.5 and dropping, looks like rain is coming. :flowers: Makes the leave covered streets nice and slippery. :cloud9: It's overcast at 50 degrees. :bow:

^

^

^

How Excellent!!!! :laugh: I hope we get to see it! :cloud9: Have you seen the Halo Moon? That would also make a beautiful, clayting. Is that the correct word? :flowers:

276456[/snapback]

It's on the back burner for now, I need to finish my clayting (<I don't know if it's correct but it is what I call them, got a better spelling?) of the Scream first.

65°F

Fair Feels Like

65°F

UV Index: 3 Moderate

Dew Point: 48°F

Visibility: 10.0 miles

Pressure: 30.08 inches and falling

Wind: From the West Northwest at 7 mph

18°C

Fair Feels Like

18°C

UV Index: 3 Moderate

Dew Point: 9°C

Visibility: 16.1 kilometers

Pressure: 1,018.6 millibars and falling

Wind: From the West Northwest at 11 km/h

Feels colder than that, I'm freezing...

snowflake.gif

post-897-1099147615_thumb.jpg

It' s beautiful, bright and sunny day. It's a mild 65 degrees, very windy, gusts of up to 40 knots coming from the NorthEast.

*Yesterday, the winds reached up to 70 knots :blink:

Today it's calm, :laugh: The B.P. is at 29.6. Sunny and mild at about 68 degrees.

Cool, gray and dreary :hug: here this morning. The B.P. is at 29.5. It's 50 degrees and overcast. Winds at about 10 knots coming from the NorthEast.

I wonder how Airies is doing. Miss ya Man. :flex: I hope everything is working out for you.

Yillara, where have you been lately? How's the weather in Florida these days??

Fen? You awake over there?? :flex:

Lovely Autumn Waterfall :flex:

post-897-1099498535.jpg

It's a cool Autumn day, about 50 degrees. The B.P. is at 30.00, no rain in sight. No one but me here in the studio today. :flex:

Rainy and dreary here again. :flex: BP is at 29.5 and holding. Nothing remarkable about today, YET. :flex:

It's a gloriously sunny morning here. Not a cloud in the sky. :rolleyes: It's about 55 degrees, no wind and the BP is at 29.8.

It's actually warm here this morning :rolleyes: I'd say in the mid 60's. Bright and

sunny and no wind. The B.P. is at 29.6 and holding steady. :hug: The birds

are singing like it's Springtime. :laugh:

Edited by Jeanway

Another Fabulous morning :rolleyes: B.P. is art 29.6, the sun is shining. There are a few whispy clouds being blown around by a gentle breeze up there. :o A nice ride around the lake on my bike sounds like a good idea today. :yes:

It is a nice afternoon here in holland, we had nightfrost already(had to scratch my carwindows)

Winter is comming to Holland

Temp. 10 degrees celsios at day

-5 at night

It's another Super morning here. The B.P. is at 30.00 :) A bit cool, but not cold as you'd expect on a November day. A gentle Easterly breeze coming off the lake.

B.P. is at 31.00 B) That's very high :yes: it is. Usually if it gets THAT high my ears ring. B) But not today B) B) It's getting colder, about 48 degrees and a constant wind from the SouthEast at about 10 knots. Sky is cloudless. :)

Nor'easter in pretty much full force here today.

According to the temp listed online for my area it says 70 degrees, but it sure the heck does not feel like that.

Winds are NNE at 21 mph, very cloudy, barometric pressure is steady at 30.26

It's a mild, about 55 degrees, overcast morning. The sun is peeking through all around the horizon, sort of like the Earth has a hat on :unsure: . The B.P. is at 30.00, looks to be falling. A gentle breeze of about 5 knots.

B. P. is still at 30.00. Snow was predicted for overnight, but it didn't happen. It's cold, about 45 degrees and very windy. Gusts up to 40 knots, maybe higher. But the sun is out and it's a beautiful morning. :unsure:

Well it's a cold, dark, rainy day here. When I woke up I thought I had slept all day because it was so dark outside.

Light Rain <---------------If it's so light then how come it doesn't fall up? :unsure:

Hi 54° F / Lo 45° F

Wind: ENE

Barometer: 30.21 inches

Humidity: 100% <-------------How'd they figure that out? Like the WATER falling from the sky wasn't clue enough. :blink: :o

Sunrise: 7:20 am

Sunset: 5:33 pm

Edited by fenriz275

Quote, Fenriz

Light Rain <---------------If it's so light then how come it doesn't fall up?

Gravity??? :unsure:

It's a lovely, gentle morning here. B.P. is at 30.00. A light wind, from the East at about 5 knots :unsure: Sky is clear. All the leaves are off the trees so it's much sunnier inside now. The sun is much lower on the horizon so it streams in my windows more than in the summer. This is great for your plants :frusty:

B.P. is at 30.5 and the Earth has a hat on. :frusty: A cap of clouds, I mean. :frusty: No wind. :o 55 degrees. All is quiet in the skys, for now. :yes:

Well, it was sunny and beautiful earlier today, but now it is getting quite blustery and cloudy. Winds are between 20 and 30 mph from the NE. Yep another Nor'easter it seems, we get a lot of them around this time of year

Bordering on downright COLD today. About 40 degrees. The B.P. is holding at 30.5. The sky is clear and there is a slight breeze. :frusty: Nice day.