Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~~ Do You Own A Barometer? ~~

Good morning all. It's another bright and sunny morning here in the Sunflower State. Its about 65 degrees pressure at 30.16 and rising. High of about 82 degrees.

Everyone have a good day! :rolleyes:

Last day of summer :unsure: :rolleyes: . Barometric Pressure is still holding at 30.00 and it's about 85 degrees. sky is clear and there is no wind. But I'm counting on 'Devine Providence' to give us a nice, long Indian Summer. <_<

Well it was another beutiful sunrise. Tem is 67 degress with pressure at 30.02 and falling. Gonna rain later. Highs in mid 70's. Woo Hoo. :)

Morning to ya Airies :) It's a beautiful morning here. It's not 9:00 yet and it's already in the low 80's. Weather report says this will be the last of these balmy temperatures. AAWWWW. :) I'm hoping they are wrong and we have a real nice, long Indian Summer. The Barometer is still at 30.00, the sky is cloudless and there is a slight breeze, maybe 2 knots coming from the East.

Over to you Airies..............................................

Edited by Jeanway

Morning to ya Airies :) It's a beautiful morning here. It's not 9:00 yet and it's already in the low 80's. Weather report says this will be the last of these balmy temperatures. AAWWWW. :laugh:  I'm hoping they are wrong and we have a real nice, long Indian Summer. The Barometer is still at 30.00, the sky is cloudless and there is a slight breeze, maybe 2 knots coming from the East.

Over to you Airies..............................................

265843[/snapback]

We must have posted at the same time. Look right above your post. There is my report! :) And good morning back at you Jeanway. :)

Well, appears our "Amsterdam Man" is among the missing again. :laugh: Hey, ILikeSeven! You out there??? :) Looks to be just you and me Airies, again! :)

It's a cool 65 degrees here and the sky is striated with high, whispy clouds that are getting thicker as I watch. :laugh: The Barometric Pressure seems to be dropping at 29.00. :laugh: With slight wind gusts of about 5 knots.

But I still have HOPE there will be some more balmy days before the snow starts. :) AH, Hope, it springs Eternal. :laugh:

Edited by Jeanway

Good morning Jeanway. It is a beautiful cool 56 degerees right now pressure is at 30.18 and rising. High is going to be about 74 degrees. :) Beautiful weather!

I think maybe you drove ILS crazy :) with the Amsterdam stuff. He is from Ruinen I think it was. :yes:

OOPS! :) I made a post in the MOON thread thinking it was THIS thread. :laugh: If you read it, just disreguard it. :) :laugh: DUH!!! :)

No Airies, I didn't drive ILS anywhere. :laugh: :) He was already there when I met him. :) Sorry ILS. :) :laugh: Get your Kool-Aid yet?

post-897-1096121571.jpgMorning Everyone. I'm alone here in the studio this morning. ILS is among the missing, Airies is home without computer access and I have no idea how Yillara is doing down there in Hurricane torn Florida. DUH :hug:

Well anyway, it's a warm and balmy morning here, the temperature is in the low 80's and it's only 9:00. :lol: Too bad I have to go to work today :lol: But I may sneek off to the lake for a few hours :hug: That's the beauty of self-employment. :clap: The Barometric Pressure is at 30.00 and there is a slight Westerly wind of about 5 knots. Try to get outside today if you can, it's a looong winter. :nono:

Edited by Jeanway

Getting a bit more stormy here. The winds are starting to pick up, and the rains are getting a little heavier. Probably another squall line moving in.

Barometric Pressure here is 30.00. Holding steady. The sky is clear and it's about 70 degrees. I wonder why there is no degree symbol on the keyboard. You know the little circle?? :(

Okey i am back online again(i,ll never will format my harddrive alone again without some profeccional help) :(

Yes Summer is over, leaves here in RUINEN starts to fall off the trees, temp. is around 12 degrees celcious now and they forcasted a lot of rain :(

Well, good to see you back ILS :( Airies, you here yet? Yillara, how you doing down there? :(

The Barometer reads 30.00, sky is clear, it's 75 degrees and there is no wind. :nono: Yet today I'm going to an indoor pool :laugh: with a friend. I hope they have the roof open so I can see the sun. :blink:

Still windy, but otherwise a relatively clear day here in North FL. The remnants of Jeanne have headed northward.

Overall it seems like the city has fared pretty well, save for people without power and a few areas that were struck by tornadoes. I have to clean up a little bit in the yard from this week's storm....but it is not too bad probably will not have to get out the saw this time.

60 degrees right now with pressure at 30.20 and rising. High about 72 today. Sorry missed report yesterday was not at work. :b-day:

Good to see ya Airies. :b-day: Were you sick? :b-day: We missed you. :b-day:

Well, it's freezing here right now. Must be in the upper 50's :b-day: I can see over the Lake, a huge bank of clouds moving in. Must be getting pushed over here by all the storms on the East Coast. The Barometer is reading 29.00, and it's very windy.

ILikeSeven? You there??? :b-day:

:b-day: hmmmm, i just can,t get Yahoo working on my computer, i think have have to ask someone who knows a lot of computers, aa wel

Rain, rain, and rain :b-day: 15 degrees celcius lots of clouds (summer is defenatly over in Holland) o yes did i told that we have a lot of rain? :b-day:

What a fall typical fall morning. 48 degrees. Pressure at 30.18 and steady High going to be 69. Why am I working? :sadwalk: I should be fishing!

Well, this is strange. We have the exact same cloud pattern over the lake as yesterday. But today it's even colder than it was yesterday. I think it's in the low 50's. :b-day: Maybe it'll warm up later. The Barometric Pressure is at 30.00 with a slight breeze of around 10 knots coming from the NorthEast.

P.S. I'm glad the Kool-Aid Finally arrived ILikeSeven. Am looking forward to the 'Hagslad' and the sheep. :b-day:

Edited by Jeanway

I have been posting my weather reports over in CCF but today I'll be different...

70°F

Cloudy Feels Like

70°F

UV Index: 1 Low

Dew Point: 49°F

Humidity: 47%

Visibility: 10.0 miles

Pressure: 29.97 inches and falling

Wind: From the West at 7 mph

Fall is falling.

can you translate it to the metricscale it fore me AE

267562[/snapback]

Sure thing ILS, sorry about that. Here ya go with CURRENT conditions:

22°C

Partly Cloudy Feels Like

22°C

UV Index: 7 High

Dew Point: 9°C

Humidity: 44%

Visibility: 16.1 kilometers

Pressure: 1,013.9 millibars and falling

Wind: Variable at 8 km/h

I'll remeber to add translation in the future... :b-day:

Good morning World. How is everyone today or uh tonight depending on where you are? It's a beutiful morning here in the center of the USA 55 degrees with pressure at 30.03 and steady. High of 77 today. But rains and cold weather moving in for tomorrow.

I have some stuff to do this morning so I probably won't be around till a little later. :da-boot: :P Have a good one!

Yepp. It's a beautiful early Autumn morning here in the Mid-West. Predicted high for today just a perfect 72 degrees. Think I'll mosey on down to the tall fescue patch again today. Get meself some more barbs. :P Collect up all my memorial feathers, and see how Quark is doing. :( It's you Airies, put me in this mood with all the "Magic Bus" talk :) :) :( You sure are one onery cus til you just accept things aren't ya??? :(

OK seriously folks.......................

The Barometric Pressure is at 29.00 and holding steady. The sky is clear and there is no wind. :)

Edited by Jeanway

Magig Bus needs to lay off the wacky :) tobbaccy! :( Just kidding he kinda looks like hes doing the same dance I did when I stepped on a nail and pluged it about 1" into my foot :) Ouch! Except I was hopping on one foot and bleeding everywhere. :P

Ok It's about 66 degrees this morning, raining and pressure at 29.87 and rising slowly. High will be close to 80 today but this evening a cold from will move through firing up T-storms then temps drop fast down to 36 tonight. BRRRRRRR!

Bundle up kids!

:)

:( I'm listening to "In the Summertime" by Mungo Jerry right now. "Magic Bus" is dancin his little heart out to it. :( Your really obsessed with "Magic Bus" aren't you Airies :) You gotta let it go Man. :P He's stayin. :)

O.K., now to the report. The Barometric Pressure is, Eeww, is dropping at 29.8. It's cloudy and 68 dgrees. A slight breeze coming from the East at about 5 knots.

I watched the Barometer needle drop to 29.5 last night, then it rained and got very windy. But this morning it's back up to 30.00. The sky is clear and there is no wind.

70°F

Mostly Cloudy Feels Like

70°F

UV Index: 2 Low

Dew Point: 57°F

Humidity: 64%

Visibility: 6.0 miles

Pressure: 30.06 inches and steady

Wind: Variable at 5 mph

21°C

Mostly Cloudy Feels Like

21°C