Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~~ Do You Own A Barometer? ~~

Sorry guys, had a late start today because of the riot. :clap::clap:

The Barometric Pressure is at 29.5 and seems to be dropping. maybe we have some rain coming???? :clap: It's sunny and cool here right now. A very nice early Autumn day.

post-897-1096837946.jpg

The Road Not Taken

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,

And sorry I could not travel both

And be one traveler, long I stood

And looked down one as far as I could

To where it bent in the undergrowth.

Then took the other, as just as fair,

And having perhaps the better claim,

Because it was grassy and wanted wear;

Though as for that the passing there

Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay

In leaves no step had trodden black

Oh, I kept the first for another day!

Yet know how way leads on to way,

I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh

Somewhere ages and ages hence;

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I...

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

Well, sorry again that Airies won't be here with us for a while. :flowers: ILikeSeven, you here? Yillara? This place is like tomb. :flowers::naughty:

OK, Well, nevermind.

It's a beautiful early fall morning here in the Mid-West. It's 75 degrees and the sky is clear and there is no wind. The Barometric Pressure is at 30.00. Looks like Indian Summer is here. :flowers:

*The camera cuts to Fenriz, who's trying to balance a pencil on his nose*

"Psst. Hey you're on." Someone off camera whispers.

"Huh?" The pencil pokes Fenriz in the eye. "OW! Oh hey folks. Um. It's a clear cool day here in the Bowels. Right now it's in the low 60s. Should warm up later this afternoon. Or so they would have you believe."

The director gives Fenriz a signal to fill more time. "Huh? What's that signal mean? Key lime? Yeah I like Key lime pie. I don't see what that has to do with OH...fill time. Er...Um...yep sure is weathery out there....yep....now a message from our sponsors...or somebody...please?" Fenriz looks like a deer caught in headlights. :flowers:

AAAHHHHH, just a nice warm autum night here in Holland(Ruinen), when i look at my barometer it reads, Tendency up, temp. 17 degrees( celsius) an no clouds for the next few days. :flowers:

Well it's October 8th. It's a cloudy, rainy day here in SouthEast Wisconsin. The Barometer is dropping at 29.8.

*The camera cuts to Fenriz. He's spinning around in his chair behind the weather desk*

"Wee!!! I bet I can make it all the way around at least 10 times. Somebody count. Huh? On air? Who?" :flowers:

"Ack! Hey folks." Fenriz's head is spinning. He tries to steady himself by holding onto the desk. Trying the look at the camera his eyes follow it as it 'spins' around the news studio.

"Hey hold that camera still man. I'm trying to do a weather report here. Freakin' amateurs." He mutters loud enough for the mike to pick up. "Typical Autumn day here in the Bowels folks. Cool in the AM, warming up as the day progresses. High of um...70 something." Fenriz shuffles the papers on the desk.

"Yep....Nice day. Maybe...." Fenriz looks very uncomfortable. The camera stays on him, he adjusts his tie and looks through his papers again.

"Might be some clouds or something out there. Yep. Possibility of clouds." The camera stays on Fenriz as he begins to sweat.

"Shouldn't we be going to another correspondent now? or a commercial? Guys? Anyone?" :flowers:

post-897-1097416683.gifpost-897-1097416683.gifpost-897-1097416683.gifpost-897-1097416683.gif

"It's a Beautiful Morning, I think I'll go outside for a While, and just smile" by the Young Rascals is on the radio, and that it is. :blink: The sun is shining, the sky is clear and it's 70 degrees. Will probably get a little warmer too since it's not even 9:00 yet. The Barometic Pressure is at 30.00. It may even be a good day to go to the lake and collect some yummy cat-tail roots. :rolleyes:

Edited by Jeanway

It's a sunny cool morning here in the Mid-West, typical early fall day so far. The wind is blowing the leaves around in the street. It's 65 degrees. The Barometric Pressure reads 30.00 and is holding steady. No rain in sight, I hope.

I sure miss Airies :) :angry:

71°F

Fair Feels Like

71°F

UV Index: 4 Moderate

Dew Point: 55°F

Humidity: 57%

Visibility: 10.0 miles

Pressure: 29.84 inches and steady

Wind: From the West at 12 mph

22°C

Fair Feels Like

22°C

UV Index: 4 Moderate

Dew Point: 13°C

Humidity: 57%

Visibility: 16.1 kilometers

Pressure: 1,010.5 millibars and steady

Wind: From the West at 19 km/h

post-897-1097773215.gif

Barometric Pressure holding steady at 29.4 :) Who knows what's going on up there??? :( Like it can't decide what it wants to do. Still cloudy and windy.

Clear, sunny and a little breezy here. Temperatures finally cooling off, and it was actually chilly enough this morning where you could see faint smoke when you breathed. True that was about at 4am, but still...it looks like fall weather is finally arriving here in FL. :( :)

It's a beautiful October 10th here in the Mid-West. The barometric Pressure is at 29.6 and holding. The sky is as blue as I've ever seen it. No clouds, no wind :laugh: and it's 70 degrees. Indian Summer :(

I miss Airies :( Hope your doin alright buddy. :(

From this post on I will designate 'Barometric Pressure' as : B.P., I hope that's alright with everyone. :laugh: So don't go thinkin I mean Blood Pressure!! :(

O.K. B.P. is at 29.5 ^_^ :lol: Is overcast and cool, about 50 degrees. Typical early fall day. :(

La la :(

Edited by Jeanway

It rained Sat night breaking a record of 182 days without precipitation and we got more last night. Current conditions are:

68°F

Cloudy Feels Like

68°F

UV Index: 1 Low

Dew Point: 60°F

Humidity: 76%

Visibility: 10.0 miles

Pressure: 29.95 inches and steady

Wind: From the Southwest at 13 mph

20°C

Cloudy Feels Like

20°C

Dew Point: 16°C

Humidity: 76%

Visibility: 16.1 kilometers

Pressure: 1,014.2 millibars and steady

Wind: From the Southwest at 21 km/h

Nice to have some normal Fall patterns for a change.

O, boy, winter is comming to holland

Last night we had -2 degrees celcous frost

and the predictions are clowdy, and temperature going down,(ILS hurries up stairs to the addict and searches for his skates and cleans them, it might be a good year for an "Elfsteden-tocht"

"That's Ice-Skating" Folks. ::smacks ILS up side the head:: "Speak English!!!That's enough Hagelslag for. It's rotting your brain. And slow down on the Kool-Aid too. Ya, Crazy Dutchman" :) :) :) :)

Good Morning Everyone. :) The B.P. is at 29.7 and rising. It's 60 degrees and overcast. A slight Easterly breeze coming off the lake right now. The leaves haven't really started turning here yet, just the treetops. But that'll change real soon. :)

I still miss Airies. :)

62°F

12.gifRain

Feels Like

62°F

Dew Point: 60°F

Humidity: 93%

Visibility: 1.8 miles

Pressure: 29.80 inches and steady

Wind: From the West Northwest at 15 mph

17°C

Rain Feels Like

17°C

Dew Point: 16°C

Humidity: 93%

Visibility: 2.8 kilometers

Pressure: 1,009.1 millibars and steady

Wind: From the West Northwest at 24 km/h

us_lax_closeradar_medium_usen.jpg

It's a cold and rainy day here. The B.P. is at 29.4 and falling. The site is loading so slow today, I can't even get my Smilies. ::sadface::

"BRISK" IS ABOUT THE ONLY WAY TO DESCRIBE TODAY. Bright and sunny. About 50 degrees. The B.P. is at 29.6 and steady. :laugh: Perfect Fall day :yes:

post-897-1098806044.gifpost-897-1098806044.gifpost-897-1098806044.gifpost-897-1098806044.gif"All the leaves are brown and the sky is gray. California Dreamin"post-897-1098806044.gif :naughty:

Yep, it's a gray day again here in the Mid-West. The B.P. is at 29.8 and rising. Sure is lonely here in the studio this morning. Fen, you awake over there?? :wow: ::snaps elastic at Fen's head:: :D

*The camera cuts to Fen. He's sitting in his chair with his feet up on the news desk, sound asleep. Drooling. The camera stays on Fen for several seconds until someone off camera throws a paperwad at Fen to wake him up.*

"Uh..Wha? I don' wan na balloon...Hu?" Fen sits up and looks right at the camera. :naughty:

"Am I on? What? Aw Crap. Since when?" Fen frantically shuffles the papers on the desk.

"Err...Hello folks. It's a um...Tuesday here in the Bowels. Yep. Definitely a Tuesday." Fen straightens his tie.

"It is Tuesday right?" He asks someone off camera.

"Yep. Tuesday." Fen says again, he drums his fingers on the desk. The camera stays on him for a very long time, Fen starts to sweat. :wow:

Jeanway sees that Fenriz is having a bit of trouble and says: "How's the weather down there Fen???" :naughty:

"Weather?" Fen says. :naughty:

"Oh yea. The weather. It's um...um..." Fen looks around.

"Come on someone throw me a freakin' bone here" He pleads with the crew. Silence.

"Fine. I'll find out myself." Fen gets up and runs off camera. A cameraman follows him, Fen runs through the studio to the nearest exit. He grabs the handle and pulls. The door doesn't open.

"Aw come on." He plants his feet on the doorframe and pulls as hard as he can, he turns red and the veins bulge in his neck. After a few minutes he gives up, he stands there panting with his hands on his knees. Suddenly a stagehand walks by him and pushes the door open and walks outside. :wow:

Ok. Then." Fen straightens his tie and goes and sits back down.

"Right. Well folks from the doppler thingie, or whatever, it's a mildly grey day here. Grey or is it gray? Someone run a fact check on that. Back to you Jeanway." :D