Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RikerChick

RikerChick's Personal Logs

Or maybe it's because even though it's ugly it's could crumple these dinky little modern cars. 786.gif

Sounds like you'd enjoy a good demolition derby. :clap:

(I was at the Seahawks/Packers Playoff game, and I froze my behind off. I had a transplant to cure the problem <JK>)

Well now that's a vivd image :clap:

No, a vivid image would be me discribing what my uncle did at the same game. but he has an excuse. he was drunk as all hell.

Whoa, major dust storm blowing in. :clap: Poor Robert's out driving in this. I better go pull down my windchimes before they get blown down.

Here's a pic of a dust storm blowing into Phoenix. That's pretty much how they look, it's kind of a rolling wall of dust. We get them pretty often in late summer.

dust2.jpg

:clap: Whoa! Erase the city and redden the sky and that could pass for Mars! Why is the shadow so perfectly pyramidic in shape, mountain?

It's just the shadow of the mountain but I'm not sure which mountain that was taken on. It does look perfectly pyramidic doesn't it? :clap: It's really cool when the storm blows into the city though, everything has this weird reddish orange glow to it.

I'm glad you made that last post, RC. As soon as I saw the pic, I wondered what the heck that shadow was. :clap: It's almost too perfectly lined-up to be a mtn.

Cool pic; I knew they were big, but not that big.

My baby's running so good now. 7.gif My big old ugly baby. I'm talking about my car BTW. :clap: I've been borrowing my sister's till mine was fixed. Her's is newer and cuter, but mine's got a V-8. 16.gif

My baby's running so good now. 7.gif My big old ugly baby. I'm talking about my car BTW.  :clap: I've been borrowing my sister's till mine was fixed. Her's is newer and cuter, but mine's got a V-8. 16.gif

LMAO thanks for the info now i know where not to ride my bike :clap: ...hehe i can just see you screaming down the road in your V-8 :clap:

VROOM VROOM! 16.gif Who cares if your car is cool looking if mine can plow you over?  :clap:

*shudders*...scary thought that..seeing a massive car screaming down the road with just 2 eyes above the steering wheel and a evil crackle coming from the driver :clap:

ROFLMAO!

*wipes up beer I just spit everywhere* :clap:

Ever hear the song The Little Old Lady From Pasadena? My great grandmother was known as that. It's in the blood. Women in my family are a force to be reckoned with. 786.gif

Click for Spoiler:

The Little Old Lady (from Pasadena)

It's the little old lady from Pasadena...

The little old lady from Pasadena

(Go granny, go granny, go granny, go!)

Has a pretty little flowerbed of white gardenias

But parked in a rickety old garage,

Is a brand-new, shiny red, super-stock Dodge!

And everybody's saying that there's nobody meaner,

Than the little old lady from Pasadena

She drives real fast and she drives real hard;

She's the terror of Colorado Boulevard

If you see her on the street, don't try to "choose" her

You might try to "go" her, but you'll never lose her!

Well, she's gonna get a ticket now, sooner or later

'Cause she can't keep her foot off the accelerator!

Go granny, go granny, go granny, go!

The guys come to race her from miles around,

But she'll give 'em a length, then she'll shut 'em down

Go granny, go granny, go granny...(fade)

My baby's running so good now. 7.gif My big old ugly baby. I'm talking about my car BTW.  :clap: I've been borrowing my sister's till mine was fixed. Her's is newer and cuter, but mine's got a V-8. 16.gif

LMAO thanks for the info now i know where not to ride my bike :clap: ...hehe i can just see you screaming down the road in your V-8 :clap:

:clap: ...cool song :clap: ..do you suffer from Road rage :o ..i bet you dont,when ppl see you coming down the road they all park there cars on the sidewalk to let you pass :clap:

Hi RC wave1.gif that's a cool dust storm picture. I did not realise that they were so big it looks like it will swamp the whole city. :clap: By the way I love your new avatar. :clap: Oops did I use the naughty smiley? I meant to use thumbs up honest *Delta runs from RC's thwacking stick*.

Hey girl I ain't gonna thwack you. The naughty face just shows you have good taste. :clap: That's some Grade A Top Choice hunk right there.

<---- :clap:

I have a migraine coming on. One side of my head is killing me, my eyes hurt and I'm feeling nauseous. I hate these. It's not quite to the knife in the head feeling yet but it's getting there. I need to go to the doctor, these are becoming too frequent.

I have a migraine coming on. One side of my head is killing me, my eyes hurt and I'm feeling nauseous. I hate these. It's not quite to the knife in the head feeling yet but it's getting there. I need to go to the doctor, these are becoming too frequent.

*MASSIVE HUGS*..that sounds really bad RC,i think it would be a good idea if you went to see the DR,mabe he can give you some Meds to help you,i suffer from the same thing i get it 2 times a month so i know how you feel :) ...hope your feeling better soon :) :)

Whoa, all that coffee I've been drinking just kicked in. :) I think I'm going to be awake for a week, but my head barely hurts anymore. :)

Ok spoke too soon. I've still got a headache, but compared to the pain I was in a couple hours ago this is nothing.

Ok spoke too soon. I've still got a headache, but compared to the pain I was in a couple hours ago this is nothing.

Awwww you should not tempt fate, but atleast its better then a few hrs ago,and mabe after a good sleep you will be feeling a little better,i just wish i could do what you did for me only i dont have the power to help you because your about 6000 miles away and i dont have the money for the Gas to drive there :) ..but i will send a BIG hug :)

Hugs are a miracle drug  :)  :)

Aha then is this gonna help... :) :) :P :o :o :) :huh: ..lol

I'm cured! :) :) Well ok maybe not but it sure felt good.  :)

Hehe cool if i can just help a little then thats what i will do,thats what friends do for each other right :) ..and just incase... :huh: :P :o ..lol :)

Hugs are a miracle drug  :o  :)

In that case...

:) :) :) :huh: :P

Hope you're feeling better. :)