Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RikerChick

RikerChick's Personal Logs

I can't sleep. I'm totally wide awake.  :laugh: This stinks.

*MASSIVE HUGS*...i hope you feel a bit better soon RC,and can get some sleep :)

I can't sleep. I'm totally wide awake.  :) This stinks.

*MASSIVE HUGS*...i hope you feel a bit better soon RC,and can get some sleep :laugh:

*HUGS* :bow: I'm not feeling as bad as I was earlier but I've got to get some sleep, my eyes are burning. :) I'm gonna make a snack and try to fall asleep again.

I can't sleep. I'm totally wide awake.  :bow: This stinks.

*MASSIVE HUGS*...i hope you feel a bit better soon RC,and can get some sleep :laugh:

*HUGS* :) I'm not feeling as bad as I was earlier but I've got to get some sleep, my eyes are burning. :) I'm gonna make a snack and try to fall asleep again.

Thats a bit better then early :o ....sleep well RC :)

*hugs hang* :bow:

Did I mention I'm having the strangest craving for BBQ'd pork ribs? :laugh: :) :)

*hugs hang* :laugh:

Did I mention I'm having the strangest craving for BBQ'd pork ribs? :o  :)  :)

*CHOKES ON COKE*...LMAO...hmmmm sounds good to me RC but mabe that will make your tummy feel bad again :) ...still BBQ'ed ribs :) :bow:

Ok I'm gonna try sleeping again. sleeping-smiley-015.gif Wish me luck. cheeky-smiley-012.gif

*SHAKES HEAD*..how many times i heard that today...lol...GOOD LUCK RC :laugh:

*forces eyes open and sips coffee* Damn I'm back here too soon  :laugh:

:) WOW this is way early for you RC :) ..guess you could not get a lay in :bow:

Well I was all groggy a few minutes ago but now I'm wide awake and even in a good mood. cheeky-smiley-006.gif Mocha cappuccinos are magic. :laugh:

Well I was all groggy a few minutes ago but now I'm wide awake and even in a good mood. cheeky-smiley-006.gif Mocha cappuccinos are magic.  :laugh:

*shakes head*...coffee kick....lol..but i am gald your feeling better :)

Better doesn't cover it, I'm in a really awesome mood. :laugh: Before noon too. :) :) *grabs hang and starts dancing*

My coffee's getting cold now. cheeky-smiley-012.gif I started singing to the kids and now they both whine if I stop. :laugh: Aw well *continues singing to kids*

Better doesn't cover it, I'm in a really awesome mood. :o Before noon too.  :)  :) *grabs hang and starts dancing*

WOW slow down RC i cant dance that fast*spins and falls flat on face* :bow::laugh: ..awesome thats the magic word :)

The song I've now sung to the kids 6 times this morning. :laugh: I started singing it to Rachael when she was a newborn and now they both love this song. :)

Baby_Baby.wma

*takes hang to ER to fix broken nose*

:)

*continues singing*

LMAO..no worrys i have plenty of money i will just have to use that now i have lost my looks :laugh: ..*spits out tooth*...and you stood on my toes :)

Btw my avatar has died i think :bow:

*takes hang to ER to fix broken nose*

:)

*continues singing*

LMAO..no worrys i have plenty of money i will just have to use that now i have lost my looks :laugh: ..*spits out tooth*...and you stood on my toes :)

ROFL! Well you know perfectly well I'm a clutz. :bow: *turns around and walks right into a wall*

Your avatar still looks like it's working fine from here. :o

LOL no comment on the clutz thing..*calls 911* :laugh: ..hmm yours is working but mine is stuck on"my new avatar" :) ..*looks at bottle of vodka*..nope i have'nt drank anything today....must be my computer.

The song I've now sung to the kids 6 times this morning.  :laugh: I started singing it to Rachael when she was a newborn and now they both love this song. :)

I knew it was this song. I sing this a lot, and I have no reason why, I loved it when it came out and I was young! Thank you thank you for this song!

I feel the first twinges of a migraine coming on. God I don't want to deal with a migraine today. :blink: I'm just gonna take some excedrine now and see if I can kill this before it gets really bad. :bow:

I feel the first twinges of a migraine coming on. God I don't want to deal with a migraine today. :bow:  I'm just gonna take some excedrine now and see if I can kill this before it gets really bad.  :blink:

I understand how you feel,when i get it i have to lay down and not move, it totally messes me up all day :bow: ...hope it doesnt last to long RC :nono:

I feel the first twinges of a migraine coming on. God I don't want to deal with a migraine today. :blink:  I'm just gonna take some excedrine now and see if I can kill this before it gets really bad.  :bow:

Yikes! :bow: kill it dead...I hope it doesn't get worse!!

Robert's not home from work yet. :bow: Wonder if he went to the gym after work.

Annoyed RC: "Hey, he usually calls if he's gonna be late" :bow:

Naughty RC: "Ooooooo he looks so sexy straight from the gym" :blink:

:bow:

hope you feel better RC.

Click for Spoiler:

Thanks for the new avatar me like lots