Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RikerChick

RikerChick's Personal Logs

I feel totally cruddy today. I can barely move my left shoulder and the once small bug bite on my arm has now swollen up to about a golf ball size lump. I think I'll go back to bed. sad-smiley-016.gif

I feel totally cruddy today. I can barely move my left shoulder and the once small bug bite on my arm has now swollen up to about a golf ball size lump. I think I'll go back to bed. sad-smiley-016.gif

*SOFT HUGS*....i didnt think you would still have problems with that bite :blink: must have been a nasty bug :) ..hope your feeling better later RC :blink: ... :dude:

:blink: :blink: I have been waiting to see that one,i still think its great and it makes me laugh like h.ell :dude::bow: :)

Hey, Nem, Can I get a case of those to cover my boss' car with? He's already got me going to Captain's Mast for Disrespecting a superior officer (Thoguh I contend he is not a superior officer, meerly a higher ranking one). a small practical joke wouldn't hurt.

:look: :lol: Geez Nem, I was about to change my mood to naughty, but after that....*shudder*

Well ok, I'm still feeling naughty, but that almost killed it. :lol:

RC I made this thinking about you poor STF women

:look: *shudders*..god i just got a sick image in my head :look: ....dont put a pic like that in my log dude :o :lol:...*massive hugs for RC*..you will need it after seeing that.. :lol:

:lol: *shudders*..god i just got a sick image in my head :look: ....dont put a pic like that in my log dude :o :lol:...*massive hugs for RC*..you will need it after seeing that.. :look:

*clings to hang* hold me hang, I'm scared :lol: You need help Nem, truly you do :o :o

:lol: *shudders*..god i just got a sick image in my head :look: ....dont put a pic like that in my log dude :o :lol:...*massive hugs for RC*..you will need it after seeing that.. :look:

*clings to hang* hold me hang, I'm scared :lol: You need help Nem, truly you do :o :P

*Holds RC*...LMAO...yeah he is one scary dude :o

Way for everyone to over react ::runs into bathroom and cries:: oh and yes Jim they are $500 for a case of 50

It's nothing personal Nem, there's not a man alive I'd want to see in a monkey thong *shudders*

I should be sleeping and yet I'm having this strange desire to dance around to old Madonna songs. :eek:

*MASSIVE HUGS* to hang for pulling me out of my funk. :eek:

Can't turn of this hero song. It's so cheesy, can't listen to it without images of Fabio going through my head. :eek:

*imagines Riker's head on Fabio's body* :o

*knees give out*

And with that I'm off to bed for some very sweet dreams. :eek:

*MASSIVE HUGS* to hang for pulling me out of my funk.  :eek:

AWWW..*Tackle hugs*..lol....thats what friends do for each other :tear: ..hope those dreams of OLD HAIRY CHEST help you sleep well :eek: :o

Life rocks! :hug: Yesterday Robert got the job he wanted. Good pay, great benefits and hours, my friend had her baby, a beautiful little girl :P ,and I got great news from another friend (can't say what here, but it's big :P ). Celebrated with Robert yesterday ( :clap: ), tonight I'm going out celebrating with my sister. I have to go get ready. God knows it takes me forever to decide what to wear. Hmmmm, leather corset top or satin corset top? :theforce:

B) I am gald to hear that things are looking better for you and robert now,you two deserve this after everything you have been threw together :D ..i knew in the end things would get better for you guys and i am really happy for you*tackle hug*..hehe and also for your friend with the baby and your other friends good news B).... :D .......... :D

RC glad every thing is going well been wraped in my own little world latley agood day lpng cry works wonders

Glad to hear you got some good news, RC! :D

Hope you went with the leather.

leather :D

satin :D

what you want me to choose no way

That line how ever corny it is fits

(You are so sweet you make dentists mad)

fits you so well :D:D

Thanks tokar :D

Actually I went with an entirely different top after trying on just about every shirt in my closet twice and being almost an hour late. B) :D We had an awesome time! :D B)

Life rocks! B) Yesterday Robert got the job he wanted. Good pay, great benefits and hours, my friend had her baby, a beautiful little girl B) ,and I got great news from another friend (can't say what here, but it's big :D ). Celebrated with Robert yesterday ( :D ), tonight I'm going out celebrating with my sister. I have to go get ready. God knows it takes me forever to decide what to wear. Hmmmm, leather corset top or satin corset top? :D

Hi RC, I just saw this and wanted to say congratulations to Robert on his new job it's great news. :) Also congratulations to your friend on having her baby. :)

Take care. :bow::bow: