Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RikerChick

RikerChick's Personal Logs

Thanks guys. :blink: I'm fine now, I just have very low blood pressure, I get dizzy easily. :bow:

Another dizzy spell this morning. I couldn't keep my balance this time and fell, twisted up my ankle real good. God I'm so sick of these. :picard-sith:

Yuck! I think you need some of these :picard-sith: I get dizzy sometimes to, not as bad though. Allergies. Best advice I can give; sit down and don't try and go anywhere until it goes away. Less chance of hurting yourself.

Hope you feel better real soon. :wow::picard-sith:

And thank you again.

Looks great I think.

Somebody put out an online personals add for me, obviously as a joke, and now my e-mail is filling up with replies. I am not amused. :picard-sith:

Somebody put out an online personals add for me, obviously as a joke, and now my e-mail is filling up with replies. I am not amused.  :picard-sith:

:wow: Ok now thats just sick i dont think its very funny RC i like to mess around but playing jokes like that are not funny,and which ever A** monkey did it needs a good kick in the head,i am really sorry some stupid fool has done this to you RC i for one am not amused :clap: ...*MASSIVE HUGS* :wow:

That does not sound very funny to me.

As Hang said someone needs a good A** Kicking.

Guess you can find stuiped everywhere.

:picard-sith:

*polishes toe of A** kicking boot*

Sorry to hear this RC, I know it sucks. I get alot of hate spam in my @startrekfans box; I just delete them on sight. (TO SPAMMER: :picard-sith: )

It pays to have male friends. :picard-sith::wow: Stands behind guys with TrekkieMage and watches the butt kicking. :wow:

I think I know who it was, somebody on another board I post at. Won't do any good to report him, the mods don't pay attention. I'm just going to keep deleting the e-mails and ignore him. He's being childish and looking to get a reaction out of me and he's not gonna get it. I'll see if I can get the ad off the site tonight. Not gonna let him bring me down though, he's an idiot. Judging my these e-mails there's some real weirdos in the Phoenix area. :clap: You know, maybe I should respond to these guys after all. I have a picture somewhere from a few years back when Robert and I were both working at the same restaurant. He was holding a big butcher knife and looking annoyed (he was the lead cook). I could send that to them and say "My husband says you're not the right guy for me" Hmmmmm.......devil-smiley-057.gif

Get Him RC.

Buther Knife Dont Work You Can Borrow My Broad Sword. :picard-sith:

You know, maybe I should respond to these guys after all. I have a picture somewhere from a few years back when Robert and I were both working at the same restaurant. He was holding a big butcher knife and looking annoyed (he was the lead cook). I could send that to them and say "My husband says you're not the right guy for me" Hmmmmm.......devil-smiley-057.gif

I think they'd get the idea...scif3EA.gifsaevil.gif

I have a picture somewhere from a few years back when Robert and I were both working at the same restaurant. He was holding a big butcher knife and looking annoyed (he was the lead cook). I could send that to them and say "My husband says you're not the right guy for me" Hmmmmm.......devil-smiley-057.gif

That'll do it! :picard-sith:

Darn, I'm late for the butt-kicking :wow: . That sucks, RC; some people don't even have a shred of maturity.

Give me a heads-up for the next butt-kicking; I'll be here. :clap:

Hi RC hope that you are feeling better today. :wow:

Sorry to hear about your spam problem that was a really horrible thing to do. :picard-sith: I can't help with the but kicking, but you can borrow my walking stick to thwack them with if you would like. :wow:

I'm sure if you ignore it, it will all blow over in a few days. Take care RC. :clap::wow:

Thanks Delta. :wow: I've gotten over 70 replies today from that stupid ad. :picard-sith: Boy I just want to smack the jerk who did this.

Oh god my sides, cant..stop...laughing.

Oh help

Poor kitty, awww

Nice meeting today. We visited the Union Hills congregation. I didn't know my old boss from years back went to that hall. It was really cool seeing him again, I haven't seen him in a bout 5 years. :laugh:

Today is the first official day of monsoon season I believe, I'll have to check to be sure. I hope we get some good storms in soon. We had a lot of wind and lightning last night but no rain. Lord it's humid for Phoenix. Todays high was supposed to be 107 and it's 111 right now.

Oh I forgot to mention I made a plastic fork explode today. :laugh: Nearly sent mom into hysterical laughter right there in Starbucks. :laugh:

Oh I forgot to mention I made a plastic fork explode today.  :look: Nearly sent mom into hysterical laughter right there in Starbucks.  :lol:

:laugh: Lol! And how exactly did you manage to do that? :laugh:

Oh I forgot to mention I made a plastic fork explode today.  :laugh: Nearly sent mom into hysterical laughter right there in Starbucks.  :o

:laugh: Lol! And how exactly did you manage to do that? :look:

I have no idea, I was just trying to get a bite of cheese danish and KABOOM! :lol: ....fork everywhere. Heard a few chuckles from the table behind us too. :o Warn everyone you see, Starbucks has self-desructing forks

Oh I forgot to mention I made a plastic fork explode today.  :laugh: Nearly sent mom into hysterical laughter right there in Starbucks.  B)

:lol: Lol! And how exactly did you manage to do that? :laugh:

I have no idea, I was just trying to get a bite of cheese danish and KABOOM! :o ....fork everywhere. Heard a few chuckles from the table behind us too. :o Warn everyone you see, Starbucks has self-desructing forks

LOL! I'll never trust their plastic-ware again! :look: