Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RikerChick

RikerChick's Personal Logs

Here we go again.

:clap: I can't stand it when my logs start getting real long, and since I talk way too much, they get long pretty quickly. :clap: So I'm starting part 3. As always, replies are welcome. :huh:

~*~ A new mood for my new log :o ~*~

post-83-1086178100.gif

OKI then i shall be the first to say what a coool song its got that beach type of feel to it..palm trees and deck chairs :clap: ..vodkas on the rocks :clap:

thats a great Clay walker track.

reminds me of the riff Kenny Chesney is on at the moment.

was just thinking girl, if the weather was warmer here I would hang the speakers out and lie in a deckchair and chill to it!

Glad everyone liked the song. :clap: And thanks for the flowers Nem. :huh:

I'm exhausted, I need sleep. I can barely focus my eyes to read.

You know, caramel filled Hershey Kisses should be sold in pharmacies as a treatment for PMS :clap:

You know, caramel filled Hershey Kisses should be sold in pharmacies as a treatment for PMS :flex:

I second that! Especially since I'm PMSing now! *looks around for something to kill*

Nice meeting tonight. Mom gave a good talk and they had a part on how Angels help us. :flex: I'm totally pooped. Only 11:30 and I'm super tired. I'm gonna do a quick board check and go to bed. *yawn*

Nice meeting tonight. Mom gave a good talk and they had a part on how Angels help us. :dude:  I'm totally pooped. Only 11:30 and I'm super tired. I'm gonna do a quick board check and go to bed. *yawn*

I guess climbing up that mountain yesterday really took it out of you :dude: ..sleep well RC :dude: ....... :)

I'm tired but I can't sleep. :dude: This stinks. And Robert's got the swamp set very low so I'm wrapped up in a blanket freezing my tushy off.

I did finally fall asleep. Didn't wake up till 1:00 this afternoon. :dude: I'm gonna make a fresh pot of coffee and do a board check real quick, then I need to go study for bookstudy this evening. *still yawning* Caffine, must get caffine. :dude:

It's been like that all night. The highlight of my board time tonight was PMing with Ace about how boring the board is tonight. :laugh: The summer slow down has started.

It's been like that all night. The highlight of my board time tonight was PMing with Ace about how boring the board is tonight.  :laugh: The summer slow down has started.

:laugh: Awwww well i guess i had better try to get some life in this place :laugh: .... :laugh:

Well, it's summer, people are out enjoying the weather. at least, here they are. I went up by my dad tonite, went to "Nostalgia Days" in Zion. I'm glad I wore boots tonite, cus it was muddy as ****! I can't blame people for not posting.

This happened last summer too. It gets real slow till fall then everything starts picking up again. confused-smiley-003.gif

I like that little bored face :laugh:

RC, I have some great news for you! If you only drink vodka you can get totally wasted and not worry about a hangover!

RC, I have some great news for you! If you only drink vodka you can get totally wasted and not worry about a hangover!

Oookaaay :blink: :blink:

Well, it's summer, people are out enjoying the weather. at least, here they are. I went up by my dad tonite, went to "Nostalgia Days" in Zion. I'm glad I wore boots tonite, cus it was muddy as ****! I can't blame people for not posting.

the weather here is awful.... five straight days of overcast, raining skies. All nice and black. :blink: Flooding all around town.

I'm gonna go take a nap. I shouldn't this late, I'll be up all night, but I can't even keep my eyes open right now. It's looking like the silly songs will be staying, so I guess I'll get them up when I wake up.

I'm so homesick for California right now. :blink: I've got to get back to San Diego soon.

I'm so homesick for California right now.  :dude: I've got to get back to San Diego soon.

Hmmm Hamburgers and surfers mabe :blink: :blink: :)

Hanging out on Crystal Pier watching the yummy surfers, walk down to Fat Burger for a bite...oh I'm dying here. *sigh* I just want one weekend in Pacific Beach, is that so much to ask? :blink:

Click for Spoiler:

Crystal Pier

post-83-1088239731.jpg

WOW what a romantic setting that is :blink: no wonder you want to go back for a holiday looks really beautiful RC :blink: