Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~ Your Own Personal Smilie ~

If you made a smilie that you think would best describe YOU, what would it look like? :laugh: No smilies please, just describe it.

Well it would be a chocolate covered Gummy bear being eaten by Severus Snape

Mine would be a absent-minded smiley trying to remember the title he didn't write down for the thread he wants to start.

Hmm what would mine look like...i suppose one sat on a deck chair with a glass in its hand looking a little drunk :laugh:

Mine would be plump with one dimple, smiling, with a different hairstyle everytime it was used (I don't deliberately change my hairstyles in real life...it just comes out differently every day, as if I were destined to experience all possible permutations of the "bad hair day.") toting a math book and a Bible.

I've always wanted a flustered smilie that's ripping it's hair out, you know, a mommy smilie. :laugh:

Well, I guess mine would be a Borgsmilie. Of course it would be a friendly Borg with a smile. And of course female.

:laugh:

Mine would have long hair, big Drew Carey glasses , three big pairs of socks and a cigarette hanging out of it's mouth hunched over a keyboard.

Edited by Jeanway

Can it be ever changing. As at any given time i cane be happy, sad,mad, any number of things?

But If I really have to choose one.

He Would Be Holding A Cross And Looking To The Heavens.

Tokar, thats a good one. I think if I had a personalized smilie, it would be Marvin the martain, in dress blues and his cartoon outfit, holding an American Flag and a ray gun, standing on top of the earth with a dogdish cocked to one side.

Click for Spoiler:

Happy 106'th Birthday to the U.S. Navy Hospital Corps....... The only all enlisted corps in the Military!!!!! Thank you for your courage and sacrafice in the face of danger...... "Semper Gumby"

He Would Be Holding A Cross And Looking To The Heavens.

That's lovely Tokar :laugh:

Probably one that goes back and forth between a kind smile and a yawn. :laugh:

What... doesn't the smilie have a basketball saying "Kentucky wildcats"?! ( I am orignally from Indiana, so remember many games between Hoosier and Kentucky high school basketball all stars.)

a nerd with huge glasses sitting in front of a computer and he gets sucked into the screen. :laugh:

What... doesn't the smilie have a basketball saying "Kentucky wildcats"?! ( I am orignally from Indiana, so remember many games between Hoosier and Kentucky high school basketball all stars.)

*hangs head in shame*

I wasn't even thinking; that smilie's going to have to be half blue and half white,,, maybe wth UK on the cheeks :bow: . Thanks, mj. (I don't know much about the All-Star games. I'm pretty much oblivious to everything except NCAA play :o .)

I just thought of another one!!!!

A guy says in a speech bubble "I hate Star Trek" and this trekkie with glasses walks up and shoots him with phaser!!

:theking: