Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Favorite Season 3 Enterprise Episode

What is your favorite episode from Season 3 of Enterprise?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite episode from Season 3 of Enterprise?

• The Xindi
    • Anomaly
    • Extinction
    • Rajiin
    • Impulse
    • Exile
    • The Shipment
    • Twilight
    • North Star
    • Similitude
    • Carpenter Street
    • Chosen Realm
    • Proving Ground
    • Stratagem
    • Harbinger
    • Doctor's Orders
    • Hatchery
    • Azati Prime
    • Damage
    • The Forgotten
    • The Council
    • Countdown
    • Zero Hour

This was a tough one. I could have picked half of those episodes as my fav.And I came real close to picking 'Twilight'. I love that episode..However, I ended up voting for Proving Ground..I like that one alot..Perhaps because Shran and the Andorians are in it..But I did enjoy this one slightly more than the others..

I ended up voting for Proving Ground..I like that one alot..Perhaps because Shran and the Andorians are in it

Yeah, that was a great episode and was Very close to picking it but Twilight kept me on the edge of my seat more and is the one episode that really sticks out in my mind as a "WOW!" episode.

Yeah, I agree. Twilight was a WOW ep.

It demonstrated what a terrible threat the Xindi were to humans and the utmost importance of destroying the weapon. Up until the "Zero Hour", every encounter with the Xindi (particularly the Reptilians) reminded me of those horrible scenes of Earth's destruction and the Humans being hunted down and destroyed.

For me it was between North Star and Proving Ground, two very different episodes I liked for very different reasons, but I ended up choosing North Star. I relish the contrast between the progress humans had made on earth in spite of the three world wars and the stagnation of the humans whose society was based on fear. In intervening, Archer's behavior was still consistent with "saving humanity." He put that group of humans back on the road to advancement.

From Damage to Zero Hour, I could not select a favorite.

I ended up voting for Proving Ground..I like that one alot..Perhaps because Shran and the Andorians are in it

Yeah, that was a great episode and was Very close to picking it but Twilight kept me on the edge of my seat more and is the one episode that really sticks out in my mind as a "WOW!" episode.

Same here.

It was a hard choice between Twilight - Proving ground - Extinction - Similitude - North Star - Countdown.

Twilight finally won. I do love all other a.m. eps too. I mentioned the eps in my personal ranking. But I would give every one a 10

'The Forgotten'-for the same reasons as always.

The M-O-S-T emotionally gripping episode of the season with Conner Trinneer's best performance next to 'Similitude'.

And the point of no return for Degra and the rest of the crew. you still got the feeling like the ship was falling apart, but like things were still doing their best to look up. Also a crutial moment between T'pol and Trip with their conversation at the end. I'll have to see it again, but I loved it first time around.

Hmm i have only seen The xindi from season 3 so i will vote for that one.

Another tough choice...

1- Similitude

2- Twilight

3- Countdown

4- Azati Pime

I liked Extinction for some reason..It seems alot like a DS9 or a TNG eppisode

Have not seen the rest of the season yet

Favorite Season III Enterprise Episodes

----------------------------------------------

1."E2"

2. "Twilight"

3. "North Star"

4. "Similitude"

5. "Carpenter Street"

6."Proving Ground"

7."Azati Prime"

8."The Forgotten"

9."Extinction"

10."Countdown"

11."Zero Hour"

============================

:laugh::bow: :o :o

Edited by LoveMalePecs1

I voted for Twilight. Any of those above can easily win. I'll just have to keep watch to see which one is the overall winner. :clap:

Yeah, I agree. Twilight was a WOW ep.

It demonstrated what a terrible threat the Xindi were to humans and the utmost importance of destroying the weapon. Up until the "Zero Hour", every encounter with the Xindi (particularly the Reptilians) reminded me of those horrible scenes of Earth's destruction and the Humans being hunted down and destroyed.

Its all true what Riaan said so I voted for Twilight, the episode was Movie Epic in Episode proportion everything about that episode rocked even the music lol.

(1-3 is my order but any number occuring after is any likeness factor)

1. Twilight

2. Countdown

3. North Star

4. The Council

5. Azati Prime

6. Damage

7. Proving Ground

8.E2

Plz leave this poll on for longer i would really like to see what episodes people liked about season 3.

Edited by Carrion

Similitude - it was really about the only episode this series that addressed "questions" beyond the Xindi arc. There was a lot to be said there about how scientific experiments can take a life of their own despite our best intentions or our best scientific knowledge of the moment. Trinneer did a great job as well.

I liked Proving Ground because it was great Star Trek, and was it Harbinger that had the great scenes with Reed and Trip in the mess hall and the fight with Reed/Hayes - that was a good action episode.

Carpenter Street. I thought this one was interesting because it was where Archer's character began to cross a certain line and blur the difference between good and evil. He had to make threats and almost torture that guy to coerce him to help and I really thought he might hurt him. The earlier airlock scene in, hmm, I think it was Rajiin, just didn't feel altogether convincing. It was nice to see Trek exploring what happens when people need to decide between two bad options instead of the usual fairytale ending where they never have to face truly difficult moral choices. That's one of the things that always bothered me about TNG, that everyone was almost always so upstanding and almost never in conflict with or forced to challenge (at least not meaningfully) their beliefs. Ent has provided a few good examples of this kind of problem, including Cogenitor, Dear Doctor, Similitude. I'm sure there are others I can't remember.

I'd have to go with Azati Prime - old NX-01 really got it's behind kicked in that one.

Seriously though, I liked that episode - it was fast paced, good story/plot and the music/score was great too in my opinion.

azati-prime.jpg

Oooooh, there were so many good and grand choices from Season 3 ENT....

I had to go with "Azati Prime" [ENT #70].... :) (But I like alot of the other episodes, like "Twilight" [ENT #60], "Harbinger" [ENT #67], "" [ENT #73], and several others... :laugh:

e2.jpg

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Tough choices. I voted for Carpenter Street and the way Archer showed his darker tendencies. My other most favorite episodes were:

Similtude

Proving Ground

Twilight

Countdown

E2

Similitude is probably my favorite Star Trek episode period. A very well written story with extremely great acting. I get sad every time I think about it, very very sad.

the sad, emotional episodes always tend to be my favorites