Sign in to follow this  
prometheus

Favouite Guest Character

Who was your most memorable recurring/non recurring guest character(s)?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your most memorable recurring/non recurring guest character(s)?

• Cyrano Jones
    • Sarek
    • Janis Rand
    • Kang
    • Mr Kyle
    • Balok
    • Khan Noonien Singh
    • The Tribbles (yo!)
    • The Mirror Universe Spock
    • Other (please comment)

I think Sarek truly influenced the direction of the Federation as a quiet, unassuming way. He was a model of the Vulcan contribution....strength and logic.

I had a lot of favs. Kahn , Mudd , Trelane , Charlie X , Q , Klingons (any) , Vulcans (tos, tng only) .My most rememorable was the character Tuvix from Voyager. :roflmao:

My favorites are Professor Moriarty and Gowron. Especially Moriarty. :roflmao:

I thought this was only for TOS guest characters. It is in the TOS forum..For me, I'll have to go with Harry Mudd even though it's hard for me not to vote for my tribbles.. :roflmao:

Hard choice Harry Mudd was definitely one of the most memorable characters. I was watching some program and a character was named Harcourt Mudd, I wish I could remember what it was but I thought, hmmm trekkie on the writing staff.

Kahn, is also memorable but I think partly because of the movies, and let's not forget Edith Keeler.

Also, I liked Mark Lenard as the Romulan Commander - Balance of Terror was one of my favorite episodes.

My favorites are Professor Moriarty and Gowron. Especially Moriarty. :roflmao:

I thought this was only for TOS guest characters. It is in the TOS forum..For me, I'll have to go with Harry Mudd even though it's hard for me not to vote for my tribbles.. :roflmao:

oops, my mistake. I think I just lameuped this thread. :roflmao:

Hmm there are a few i like but being the type of Tos lover that i am i went with KHAN,not a easy choice but thats what i am voteing :laugh:

This one is a tough choice between Mudd, Khan and the Tribbles. I like them all. Mudd was a great character, the Tribbles were cute and fuzzy. I'm going to vote for Khan I thought he was a great character and a really good badie.

The most memorable for me would be Harry Mudd (Mudds Women & I, Mudd). I'd have liked to see him in a couple more episodes.

You know, VBG; when I tyed in Cyrano Jones I meant Harry Mudd!!!! How could I confuse the two... hmmmm

My favorites are Professor Moriarty and Gowron. Especially Moriarty. :bow:

I thought this was only for TOS guest characters. It is in the TOS forum..For me, I'll have to go with Harry Mudd even though it's hard for me not to vote for my tribbles.. :laugh:

Take a chill pill... it's all Star Trek. If we go mad with 'rules' we'll be too scared to type!

My favorites are Professor Moriarty and Gowron. Especially Moriarty. :bow:

I thought this was only for TOS guest characters. It is in the TOS forum..For me, I'll have to go with Harry Mudd even though it's hard for me not to vote for my tribbles.. :laugh:

Take a chill pill... it's all Star Trek. If we go mad with 'rules' we'll be too scared to type!

Wow..No offense intended..I'll chill..But I may have chosen differently if I knew it wasn't just for TOS..

STassignGseven.jpg

Hmmmm, I seem to like Gary Seven...

But I like alot of the characters, like Sarek, and others...

lastresort.jpg42.gif

My favorites are Professor Moriarty and Gowron. Especially Moriarty. :blink:

I thought this was only for TOS guest characters. It is in the TOS forum..For me, I'll have to go with Harry Mudd even though it's hard for me not to vote for my tribbles.. :blink:

Well as we are in the TOS forum lets just leave it at TOS characters. If you want to expand the topic send me a PM and I'll be happy to move the thread into Ten Forward for you.

Anyway I voted for Khan out of your selection, although Harry Mudd was quite memorable but not as a realistic threat to Kirk.