Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~ An Enterprise Just For The Girls ~

OH, Yes Q, I love a good massage :laugh: Oh, and windchimes, I forgot about windchimes. :roflmao: Of course there is no wind so we'd have to have some sort of wind system installed. :roflmao: Oh, and a nice pool, anyone want a pool? :roflmao::roflmao: Hey, do you think we could have a 'CONFECTIONARY'???? :rofl:

Edited by Jeanway

Ok all hot guys MUST walk around with out a top on and must speak only when spoken too

LOL

Ok all hot guys MUST walk around with out a top on and must speak only when spoken too

LOL

:o That sounds good Tina :bow::laugh:

and they must bring me lots of Choclatey goodness

And ten-foward will be renamied..Chococlate heaven and there must be alot of candy :laugh:

mmmm.....shirtless yummy men everywhere :laugh: VBG I'd like to put in a transfer from the USS Dysfunct please. :bow:

I will volunteer to be the helmsmen! All those men and no shirts! :laugh:

Edited by Odie

Your not paying attention, at ' SACQUES ', the night club, they don't wear EITHER! :o :o :o :bow:

NOW, LISTEN UP!!! THIS IS YOUR CAPTAIN SPEAKING. ANY SUGGESTIONS AS TO WHO YOU'D LIKE TO BE OUR WAITERS? HHHHMMM???? :laugh:

Edited by Jeanway

Well i am not standing here in my dress uniform and make anything but lady and officer like jestures

::grabs Redshirts butt:: WOOT WOOT!

And we need a chiropractor, :bow: maybe I could get ' Crunch' to come over from 'Sea Trek' :laugh:

Edited by Jeanway

Um I like pink.I 'll use it for my office then

On the other hand..Gorumet food is nice

A Redshirt maid service perhaps?

Oh, I think I would like a few mist machines throughout the Enterprise and perhaps some Zen music softly playing in the background and definitely wooden bamboo wind chimes. Soft muted colors, nothing loud or striking, we also must have lots of plants. :laugh::bow:

Umm to tranquel!

I rather have designated "relax" areas instead

I wonder..Where will we be able to shop? Can we coax garrek abourd to be head tailor?

Tranquil yes but I didn't make pot smoking legal on the Enterprise and there's nothing wrong with being mellow. Anyway as for shopping, I'm sure we'd hit the planetary mall curcuit, we have the Romulan Nuetral Zone why not the Mall Zone.

::Admiral Jeanway drags Q back to the ship by her ear:: You know where she's been? ::she asks everyone:: Over on the ship just for the guys, the U.S.S. CRAPHOUND! :o And man does it stink over there!!! :laugh::bow: Like Beer and feet!!! :o

Edited by Jeanway

I'VE GOT NO OBJECTIONS TO ANYTHING SO FAR, :laugh: Go for it. this is a democratic ship, we don't want a mutuny on our hands, do we? :) Naaaaaaaa :bow: A contented crew means a happy ship :o Hey, we don't have a name!!!!! :) Your ' LADYSHIP '? :o Too sexist? :o

Phlox???!?

Ewww no

Only Arhcer,Trip,Tucker,Riker,Worf,Bashir,Sisko,Chacotay,Paris,Kim,Kirk,Spock

and for RC Wesley Crusher

And what exactly are we going to be doing with all these men, girls? :dude: :) :dude: