Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~ An Enterprise Just For The Girls ~

Drops back into the ship....

OK?!?!?!?! Who decided to have a freeforall with everybody's perfumes?!?!?! :frusty::laugh::laugh:

I do not know what has a stronger odor right now, our ship or theirs. Waitasec... maybe the guys did that? :laugh:

I think it now my turn to throw up... * computer, begin ventilation of the entire deck *

Few minutes later... fresh air has been restored to the deck. Wonder if other decks were affected???

Idon't think that's perfume. y'see I left some cologn on the guys enterprise in an attempt to make it smell better over there. They must have sent it over here after they busted them open.Wow I chose the wrong scent.

Edited by Sorfiwien

*Sits back and waits for the guys to realize what is going on with the replicators on the ship... wondering if they notice it before it is filled with popcorn to the point they cannot move*

uhhh..... :blush 2: :biggrin: *hides leftover sandwich from the cookout that the guys were having on their ship*

Even if I decided to try a tribble burger, still does not mean I am going to clean up their messy ship.

GUYS! They always mention the one thing we don't Lol. It's not like we forgot :bow: :biggrin:

We feel that we have to mention these things. If we don't, then it'll never be said, and if it's never said, you know what that means... ALL OF EXISTENCE WILL BECOME UNRAVELED!!!

:bow:

GUYS! They always mention the one thing we don't Lol. It's not like we forgot :bow: :biggrin:

We feel that we have to mention these things. If we don't, then it'll never be said, and if it's never said, you know what that means... ALL OF EXISTENCE WILL BECOME UNRAVELED!!!

B)

Oh good Lord! :bow:

That's why I have a special refrigerator that only I know how to open and I get rid of any food that is going bad or unfinished. Besides all the Tribbles are on a special planet so I don't have to worry about that.

Edited by Sorfiwien

Except for the one I stashed... And DNA samples I have stashed all over the place... And the thousands of tribble patties in the meat locker... And...

:(

Edited by wishfire

Not to mention the leftover Tribble burgers in the fridge, you know the uncooked patties for the next cookout.... :blush 2: Oops, I just said that aloud didnt I??

Edited by Yillara_Skye

Tribble buggers where

Tribble burgers in the tupperware dish. Noo, no not the one with the fuzzy unidentifiable mess that used to be meatloaf or pizza or something... it is in the other dish. The burger patties that wishfire had made a little while ago.