Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~ An Enterprise Just For The Girls ~

As opposed to ~beer barf yellow~ thats on thier walls

EAAWWWW Tina :huh: ..i would expect a comment like that from one of the guys even myself but Eaawww :picard-sith::laugh:

Who invited you Hangon. Well doesn't matter you guys will voice your opinion in here whether or mot your allowed in here. We girls really need new measures of defence against these boys y'know.

Who invited you Hangon. Well doesn't matter you guys will voice your opinion in here whether or mot your allowed in here. We girls really need new measures of defence against these boys y'know.

Er..no one invited me..but i will make sure i keep i keep opinion's to myself,i didnt see the sign no guys allowed :blink:

Edited by hangon

Get him back in the shuttle, one TWIRL just wasn't enough. :blink:

Maybe at least 10 twirls in a special girlish shuttlepod made just for him. And it should be filled with makeup, dresses, high heels, and cosmetics to get rid of all those nasty blemishes.Y'know he is kinda a girl if you think about it. Always sneaking onto our ship and being nosy. Maybe we should keep him as a pet.

:b-day::b-day: :blink: :b-day:

Maybe at least 10 twirls in a special girlish shuttlepod made just for him. And it should be filled with makeup, dresses, high heels, and cosmetics to get rid of all those nasty blemishes.Y'know he is kinda a girl if you think about it. Always sneaking onto our ship and being nosy. Maybe we should keep him as a pet. 

:jaw:  :b-day:  :o  :b-day:

:b-day: i dont have blemishes..i use Oil of ulay 2 times a day :o ...and you can blame tina for me coming here she came to our ship and started this whole thing off :blink: ..Pfff keep me as a pet :b-day: well i do bite :blink:

T'Pol1, you are something else!!! :o :blink: Just the kind of spirit a Captain likes to see in her crew. Your Promototed to #1 T'Pol1, your my side-kick now. Everywhere I go, you go, get it? :b-day::jaw: TERMITES! :blink: :b-day::b-day::b-day:

Us girls gotta stick together to protect our ship from guys like you. I would never blame another girl for anything unless she's stealing my makeup, jewlery, dresses, or high heels, and I have seen her with my stuff. Unless it's under those circumstances I will never blame a fellow female for anything. So I blame you guys. Always and forever. :blink: :b-day::b-day::b-day: :blink: :b-day:

Well i have some shaving cream..And we could use a razor and some wax for the tough spots... :blink:

YEA!! FOR THE TINA AND T'POL TEAM!!!! :b-day: :blink: :b-day: Our Secret Weapon :b-day:

Edited by Jeanway

:b-day: Ok Whos up for a game of SHAVE THE HANGON BALD ?

:b-day: that sounds like good fun to me,i will hold him down for you :b-day: make him scream like a little girl :blink: ....oh and Hang has no blemishes only a sweet strawberry mark on his right hip :blink: ..i am soo dead :b-day:

Edited by DutchDebbie

"Here, I got a gallon jug of "NEAT" :blink: Let's put it in their shampoo bottles :b-day: Then let's boogie on over the Camp 'LaRoSuCa' and do it to them over there too" :b-day:

Ok Whos up for a game of SHAVE THE HANGON BALD ?

that sounds like good fun to me,i will hold him down for you :jaw: make him scream like a little girl :o ....oh and Hang has no blemishes only a sweet strawberry mark on his right hip :b-day: ..i am soo dead :blink:

:o I cant belive you told ppl that :b-day: ...thats a very private thing :blush 2:......and willing to hold me down as well :blink: ... :b-day::b-day: ... sorry girls i know i promised i would not come back to this place,what is you call it again..."The entrance to Hades"....

Edited by hangon

ha ha ha ha ha

Still it will make no difference

you will be plucked !

ha ha ha ha ha

Still it will make no difference

you will be plucked !

WOW i need glasses i thought that said something else then :blink: ..and i anit no chicken to be plucked...lol

We'll get you hangon. You will be shaved. As the Borg say "Resistance is futile". Mwaa Ha Ha Ha Ha.  :hug:  :hug:  :eek:  :flowers:

I always had the idea that girls where from another planet now i get it your all borg one mind and all that,your evil plans of world domination will not be a success...well not in a ship with "sink to knees carpets" :blink: and fluffy wallpaper.....hmm that could be handy we have run out of toilet paper on our ship..*tears off 2m bit of fluffy wallpaper*...MUAAAHHH

Edited by hangon

HEYYYY!!!!!! Leave our wallpaper alone. Besides you can stop at a planet to picke up supplies so you won't be out of bath tissue and use our wallpaper. And we are not Borg. I was just using what they say to strike fear into any spineless guy that invades our ship to be rude and inconsiderate roaches. And if thats the case we'll just get an exterminator. Mwaa Ha Ha Ha Ha. :flowers::hug: Run little boys run.

HEYYYY!!!!!! Leave our wallpaper alone. Besides you can stop at a planet to picke up supplies so you won't be out of bath tissue and use our wallpaper. And we are not Borg. I was just using what they say to strike fear into any spineless guy that invades our ship to be rude and inconsiderate roaches. And if thats the case we'll just get an exterminator. Mwaa Ha Ha Ha Ha. :hug:  :eek: Run little boys run.

Your right about the rest of the guys being spinless :blush 2: ..only i have the...guts to come on to this floating "my little pony toy ship" :blink: we dont stop for supplys.. ..we take them so hand over the goodies girls and no one gets hurt :flowers:

Here's our most valuable supplies *dumps a bucket of makup on hangon* HA HA! Serves you right now GET OFF OF OUR SHIP!!!!!!!! :flowers:

"HEY!!!!! HOLD UP HANGON!!!! :hug: GET YOUR GRUBBY MEAT-HOOKS OFF THE WALLS!!!!!!!!!! We just cleaned them!" Jeanway hands Hang a stack of PennySavers. "Here, that's good enough for you guys, now GET OUT!!!!" Jeanway pushes him towards the airlock. :blink: "This is how your leaving unless you leave willingly! :flowers:

LOL cool make up i can sell that,and dont worry jeanway i am leaveing willingly...but would it be too much trouble if i used your bathroom i havent been able to go for a few days,too much beer and junk food can do that to a guy,dont worry i have my own toilet paper*holds up fluffy wallpaper* :flowers:

Edited by hangon