Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hangon

Hangons New Log

HANGONS LOG:...11:45am

Ok i deleted my log and have started a new one for a NR of reasons but i am not going into that :laugh: ,it was getting long again anyway so i thought it was best for me and someone else,well i am at home and i am just relaxing i took the day off because i knew i was going to get drunk last night..hehe

Thats all for now the new Hang is here. :laugh:

HANGONS LOG:..suppl..13:38pm

:laugh: coool my little brother..well little he is bigger then me has joined up he lives in france..phh so its cool i got my bro here with me he is just as mad as me but a cool guy i hope he likes it here and he feels welcome... :o :laugh:

:laugh: coool my little brother..well little he is bigger then me has joined up he lives in france..phh so its cool i got my bro here with me he is just as mad as me but a cool guy i hope he likes it here and he feels welcome... :laugh:  :o

He really is your bro isn't he ? That is so cool..I asked him in his newbie post..Welcome aboard Hangs' Bro.. :flex:

:wow: coool my little brother..well little he is bigger then me has joined up he lives in france..phh so its cool i got my bro here with me he is just as mad as me but a cool guy i hope he likes it here and he feels welcome... :laugh:  :o

He really is your bro isn't he ? That is so cool..I asked him in his newbie post..Welcome aboard Hangs' Bro.. :dude:

Hey thanks Spacetigger yep he is my real brother he used to live here in holland but he moved to france a few years ago,he said he wasnt into posting so i guess he is gonna make my life h.ell :laugh: which i dont mind because i havent seen him for a nr of months so it will be cool to have him around :flex:

NICE ONE BRO :eek:

Great to hear your bro is here!!

No doubt another person to annoy the heck outta for me!!!

LOL

Glad to hear you are in a good mood

Love ya big Bro

This would very interesting with Hang's brother as a member! :laugh:

Thanks angel..and odie i guess your hopeing he has lots of juicey info on me..lol if he goes there i will say this bro dont forget mum has lots of photos*wink*..thats all we will say about it. :laugh:

Thanks angel..and odie i guess your hopeing he has lots of juicey info on me..lol if he goes there i will say this bro dont forget mum has lots of photos*wink*..thats all we will say about it. :o

I can't wait. :laugh::laugh:

HANGONS LOG:..10pm

I just got back from the gym i had a really good work out d.a,mn my ABS look good :laugh: i also lent The Last samuri from a friend so i have a film to watch later or mabe tomorrow we see how it goes,i cant wait for tomorrow its England v Switzerland,we have to win our where out so i am already nervous,but i think we will win*fingers crossed*well thats it i got a vodka on the rocks in my hand andi am just relaxing :flex: Hang...is hmmmm dont know?? :o

END LOG FOR TODAY: :laugh:

HANGONS LOG:..8:20am..thursday.

Today is the big match :roflmao: England v Switzerland..we have to win :roflmao:

OK before i start i want to say i am gonna vent today in my log so be warned..hehe

Where do i start..first just because i talk to someone who was a bit nasty last week i am the bad guy fine all i have to say is to that is :rofl:

Second this last week i have had problems with my msn,everyday i log on i have to make a new password seems someone is trying to hack my msn,and now i am pissed about it because this morning i had 17 emails from Dutch sex sites which i had joined useing my email address :wow: so i am taking my msn and yahoo off my profile because i dont know 100% who is doing this i dont vist sex sites i think its disgusting someone would sink so low just to get me back,i have a good idea who it is and sorry but you are so LOW you make me sick.

Thats it today my baby is coming round tonight to watch the soccer match with me so i am looking forward to that :laugh:

I will be changeing my msn addy so later anyone whos on my old msn will have to pm me for my new one.

END LOG: :roflmao::roflmao:

I am sorry to hear that you are having problems with your accounts.

HANGONS LOG:..8:20am

Today is the big match :rofl: England v Switzerland..we have to win :roflmao:

OK before i start i want to say i am gonna vent today in my log so be warned..hehe

Where do i start..first just because i talk to someone who was a bit nasty last week i am the bad guy fine all i have to say is to that is :laugh:

Second this last week i have had problems with my msn,everyday i log on i have to make a new password seems someone is trying to hack my msn,and now i am pissed about it because this morning i had 17 emails from Dutch sex sites which i had joined useing my email address :wow: so i am taking my msn and yahoo off my profile because i dont know 100% who is doing this i dont vist sex sites i think its disgusting someone would sink so low just to get me back,i have a good idea who it is and sorry but you are so LOW you make me sick.

Thats it today my baby is coming round tonight to watch the soccer match with me so i am looking forward to that :o

I will be changeing my msn addy so later anyone whos on my old msn will have to pm me for my new one.

END LOG: :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Thanks Odie but i am sorting it out,dont worry about :) ..crap wrong quote :roflmao: .oh well

Today is the big match :rofl: England v Switzerland..we have to win :roflmao:

Where do i start..first just because i talk to someone who was a bit nasty last week i am the bad guy fine all i have to say is to that is :laugh:

Thats it today my baby is coming round tonight to watch the soccer match with me so i am looking forward to that :o

Thanks Odie but i am sorting it out,dont worry about :) ..crap wrong quote :roflmao: .oh well

I wonder who needs coffee? Me or Hang.

Today is the big match :laugh: England v Switzerland..we have to win :roflmao:

Where do i start..first just because i talk to someone who was a bit nasty last week i am the bad guy fine all i have to say is to that is :wow:

Second this last week i have had problems with my msn,everyday i log on i have to make a new password seems someone is trying to hack my msn,and now i am pissed about it because this morning i had 17 emails from Dutch sex sites which i had joined useing my email address :) so i am taking my msn and yahoo off my profile because i dont know 100% who is doing this i dont vist sex sites i think its disgusting someone would sink so low just to get me back,i have a good idea who it is and sorry but you are so LOW you make me sick.

I wonder who needs coffee? Me or Hang.

hehe i need more then coffee,a vodka on the rocks would go down well right now.. :rofl:

I'm just shaking my head. :roflmao:

LOL its ok Odie some ppl are just shallow its funny in away only i am not laughing,i am waiting for some news today that could change my life forever and thats all thats on my mind at this moment...daddy daniel...sounds cool :roflmao:

i am waiting for some news today that could change my life forever and thats all thats on my mind at this moment...daddy daniel...sounds cool :roflmao:

*huge hugs* Everything will work out. :roflmao::roflmao:

i am waiting for some news today that could change my life forever and thats all thats on my mind at this moment...daddy daniel...sounds cool :laugh:

*huge hugs* Everything will work out. :roflmao::roflmao:

:roflmao: I hope everything works out for you. :roflmao:

Thanks everyone for the support its just another mad day in Hangs life i am thinking of writting a book about everything :roflmao: ..but serious this is a shock to me and when i know more and feel ready i will let you all know whats going on :roflmao:

Again thanks ppl you are truly good ppl :roflmao::roflmao:

Ok i found out who was hacking my msn and its not ANYONE from this site so if anyone thought i was meaning them i wasnt,so thats that sorted :roflmao: as for the other news it was a false alarm so i dont know what to say...thank god did pop in to my head....i need a strong drink and a sit down...see ya later.

HANGONS LOG:...17:05pm

What a day i still havent got over it all yet but in 1 hr its The England match and we have to win if we we dont we are out of the competion :roflmao: so they better win or my day will be one of the worse days of my life.

I guess i lost it early but the things what where going on this morning where just too much fo me i am sorry if anyone thought i was talking about them or blameing them but i wasnt..well thats it Hang is chillin in the bubble bath..lol i wish :roflmao::roflmao:

COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!

Soccer update..England 3 Switzerland 0...COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!!

Go England!!!!

:laugh:

Hehe Thanks WAB4102 :)

HANGONS LOG:..8:00am

Hehe no hangover today even though i drank a few vodkas on the rocks last night after England wining :bow: ..i also got a nice surprise which to tell the truth i didnt expect it but i am very happy it happened it made my day :) after everything that happened yesterday i really needed it THANK YOU :o ..well not much else to tell the weather is crap so no beach today,but tonight i am going out for a meal so that should be nice..thats it Hang is...happy again :o

END LOG: :o

Hi Hangon sorry to hear the weather has turned bad, it has just started to pour with rain here too. :laugh:

Wasn't the football great last night? :bow: :o

Glad to hear that you are feeling good today. Have a lovely day and enjoy your meal out tonight. :o

wave1.gif

Hi Hangon sorry to hear the weather has turned bad, it has just started to pour with rain here too. :laugh:

Wasn't the football great last night?  :o  :o

Glad to hear that you are feeling good today. Have a lovely day and enjoy your meal out tonight.  :o

wave1.gif

Hey Delta :) yeah the weather is crap with a capital C..but after the lads did us proud last night i cant really complain :) ..and thanks Delta i feel much better today and your kind words make me feel even better :) ..sorry the weather is crap for you as well,mabe we will both get good weather at the weekend(fingers crossed)...i hope you enjoy your day as well :) ... :bow:

Glad England Won.

Glad everything worked out ok with your msn

and other things

hang loose buddy.

Too bad the weather is crap...

I have to deal with the heat and humidity. :laugh: but it's bearable.

Hope you have a great day and a great meal. :bow: