Odo

Help

Any coments are helpful

she told me she likes me lot more then a friend

am 15 years older then her.

do I like her yes a lot but 15 years your responces are welcome

This is not a poll on age it factors in yes there you can make your comments

but the main thing is advice she is 31 me 46 a whole generation help

My father was 14 years older than my mother. It depends on the person you are seeing and not the age.

put it this way dude.

Good relationships are downright hard to find.

GO FOR IT.

If it doesn't work out, you can at least say you tried. If you don't you may always wonder if she were the one that got away.

I say go for it Tokar whats age matter as long as you both like each other to h.ell with the age gap i to dated a girl younger then me 7 years younger then me and now i am dateing a girl older then me,IMO it makes no difference go for it Tokar make yourself happy if she does that for you take a chance :)

Can always count on you my friend

by the way she is a class A lady what she sees in me is a mistry to me

she is drop dead beuitiful look at my pic on the site why me

Perhaps she see's the beuty in yourself that you don't see. Because buddy I see it!

angel can always count on you

little princess :) :) :)

Please don't sweat it or make a issue of the age thing. When I married my husband I discovered that my son by marriage was only 13 years younger than me. I kind of grow up with him and we collected baseball cards together. Compatability is whats important. Maturity is different in each person and I admit when I married Daniel I was very much a little girl and he liked my youth and playfulness. Now I've mature and I feel a very close bond with my husband.

Blue thays what I want

Never been married want to yes but once and forever is this a dream

by the way the lady i speak of we work together

Are you looking for dating, long term dating or if it works the possibility of marriage. If you keep dating you'll find out if the difference in age brings up any issues. Do you like to do the same things, have the same energy level and enjoy the same friends?

After all the wonderful comments made I'll probably come across like T'Pol but I recommend giving some thought to the long term potential. She's young enough to possibly want children - that would mean for you possibly having kids in college when you're seventy.

You will also be retirement age before she is - so she'll either need to retire early and get less money or you'll have to wait for those Winnebago trips.

And statistically she'll be more likely to spend a longer time alone in her old age.

Those are not reasons to not have a relationship but they do represent some of the possible consequences of the age difference that you should at least think about.

There are no guarantees so you don't want to be so practical you miss out on a good deal.

TUH takes wet blanket and leaves :)

Tokar. I worked for several years after my marriage with my husband and he was my boss. I admit there was friction at times but it was romantic too. After hours as we waited for the night to fall on us we would dance in the warehouse, have a small supper, and then drive home in the company car to our bed.

Those days seemed magical and I miss that they're over but someday I hope to be beside my husband in work, home, play, and the afterlife. :)

Tokar- don't worry about it. If she likes you and you like her than there is no problem. I firmly believe that love knows no categories. If you get along, that's all you need.

My grandparents are 14 years apart and they have been happily married for 60 years. I also have several friends who are between 15 years and 20 years younger then there husbands and are very happily married to them. I know others who are the same age and got divorced after 3 years. It just depends on the person. I think that at your age it's not as big of deal as if say she was 19 and you were 34. If you think you like her that way then why not give it a shot. She may turn out to be just what you are looking for.

Edited by Vulcan IDIC

I would say go for it Tokar, if you are happy together that is all that counts. :)

There is a 20 year age gap between my sister and my brother-in-law they have been together for six years, and celebrated their second wedding anniversary on the first of this month. They have a beautiful little girl and are a truly happy family.

I really think that age does not matter, as long as you love and respect each other.

Edited by Delta

Robert is 12 years older then me. We got married when I was 19 and he was 31. We have a fantastic marriage. :) Age is irrelevant IMO.

Don't worry about the age difference! There was 17 years difference between my parent, and 12 years difference between my husband and me. It can work! :)

Are you looking for dating, long term dating or if it works the possibility of marriage.  If you keep dating you'll find out if the difference in age brings up any issues.  Do you like to do the same things, have the same energy level and enjoy the same friends?

After all the wonderful comments made I'll probably come across like T'Pol but I recommend giving some thought to the long term potential.  She's young enough to possibly want children - that would mean for you possibly having kids in college when you're seventy.

You will also be retirement age before she is - so she'll either need to retire early and get less money or you'll have to wait for those Winnebago trips. 

And statistically she'll be more likely to spend a longer time alone in her old age.

Those are not reasons to not have a relationship but they do represent some of the possible consequences of the age difference that you should at least think about.

There are no guarantees so you don't want to be so practical you miss out on a good deal.

TUH takes wet blanket and leaves :)

Well, I completely agree with TUH. Go for it if you want, but be prepared for problems due to the age difference later. If you the older partner in a couple with a significant age difference lives long enough, they are sure to face health problems in old age that will result in the younger partner having to take care of them. Children are also a major issue that she may or may not be thinking about at the moment. Careers are also possibly an issue that could take a couple in opposite directions one partner may need to be more mobile while an older partner may not be able to move so easily. Life experience is also important - I wouldn't want to have to go through a lot of things I'd already done again just because my partner's younger and hasn't experienced them yet and the difference could also mean a difference in interests (though not necessarily).

On the other hand, nobody can see the future and the only way to find out is to try; however, I'd say the probability is not good (at least for me with someone who is a lot younger/older). It's easy when we're young, but I'd say a whole lot harder when we get older.

Good luck.

Can always count on you my friend

she is drop dead beuitiful look at my pic on the site  why me

For sure you can count on me and as for seeing something in you other then how you luck means see is not a swallow person and likes you for who you are not what you look like,Dont let her slip through your fingers Tokar girls like that dont come along everyday...good luck Tokar :) :) :)

I think you should give it a go,i mean what do you have to lose? You can at least try and something wonderful could come out of it,otherwise u might be wondering why you never tried.

generation, shmeneration - things are different now - wait a minute - a hundred years ago, your age difference would'a been a requirement!!! me thinks yer in the clear...

In ancient Roman history it was accepted and sometimes expected that a man old enough to be a father or even a grandfather would take a younger wife. Women of the Roman era would often marry as young as 12 or 13. Childbirth was a factor as many women died giving birth. So I don't see being 10 or 20 years older than a wife to be a problem.

she is drop dead beuitiful look at my pic on the site  why me

You work together....she sees you character. I think after a certain point women look for substance. Also, she may see you physically the same way you see her....she may be thinking about your strong masculine looks, or something like that!

I think your age difference would be more of a problem if she were 46 and he was 31. While you should be thoughtful and aware of possible challenges in your situation (as TUH suggests), you should go for it.