Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DrWho42

The Days The Doctor Dwells In...

:) Hehe, how did I look in the dream, and in what way did I attack them?

I forgot what kind of dream I had today... But yesterday's was about a eevil copying-machine ready to explode, and I'm trying to escape from this partially totally computerized office building...

It had odd experimental looking elevators that the sides were in a slant... :)

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Man I have had weird dreams latley there is one with ricker chick in it and you than with some other person taht gose insane and kills people with a sarsila

254530[/snapback]

:) :)

Ok I will tell you what happens. Me and some people are in a small room and we are having a party than LL comes in and starts stabing people with a very long spear and everybody freeken out and my sister gets stabed and there is blood every where and I am in a cornor and than LL comes up to me and I start scream anmamn de earindil ancinma and nogthing happens that LL is glaring at me with red eyes and I am like NOOOOOOOOOO and than some how everything turns D&D and I was a wizard and It was either Ricker chick or else logan tom that was this evil person and than there was this one person in a really bad costum and they came behind me and zapped me and I turned into a pile of feathers than the evil person comes up with these two blue feathers and talks about they can bring you back and than they decide to use the blue feathers on a archer that died and than I had to wake up.

post-812-1093189252.jpg

Phase II

According to a certain majority, this is an actual picture of DrWho42... :)

..:[ Time and Place: Classified. ]:..

T.A.R.D.I.S. Log: 22 August 2004 A.D., Sunday

22.16 PST Earthican-time... | ...emit-nacihtraE TSP 61.22

I have a head-ache right now, I'll make it a rather short post...

Right now, I think Janie's still reading her script for the Excorcist script, and I'm not doing much else right now, besides waiting for a new episode of George Noory Coast to Coast AM... Yesterday was mostly about the state of civilisation, and before that one mothership next to Saturn...

Yep...

Hmmmm, well, since I showed them a picture of myself in the STF.net chat room that they knew was a fake, I gave them a real picture of myself which was the jet-pack penguin... :huh: :( I wonder if I can turn that into a story...

post-812-1093189252.jpg

Oh yes, I watched some of Star Trek: Enterprise: "The Forgotten" [ENT #72]... Which was a good episode. :lol:

I liked Archer's opening speech.

*thinks some more* Hmmmm, Andorian_Grey got banned from our chat rooms here...

Sulati came back into the STF.net Chat Room for awhile.

Me, her, Prometheus_Nova, and n999 role-played a bit...

Mostly involved n999 being with the Klingons, and we trying to hunt him down... Hehe, I got to use a squadron of K-9s... :rofl: They shot lasers at the Klingons... :o

Oh, and everyone got annoyed by startrektrekkie2003's presence in lurkingpenguin's Yahoo voice conference... She kept talking, without letting other people have their turns... Or so they told me, my microphone is broken... :)

Also watched a marathon on people who have vanished from history on the...

History Channel... :)

Hmmmm, I guess I'm rambling on about miscellaneous things that had happened today for me... Although I was in an exceptionally good mood this morning..

I think I shall write some more another time...

I'm moving out of Roddenberry Road, btw.

Be Seeing You. smile.gif

lastresort.jpg42.gif

...nI sllewD rotcoD ehT syaD ehT

To Be Continued......

Numerous dumb question time!!!!!!

What dose T.-A.-R.-D.-I.-S. mean?

And because you are a penguin how do you type here?? Do you use your beak or something?? and how did you get internet connection into the penguin cage?

O.k., Doc, what's T.A.R.D.I.S.?

::stretches out on overstuffed chaise lounge on the balcony and watches the sunset:: Got any fruit in here Doc? I could make us all some smoothies. Tina, you want one?   ::Lights a cigarette:: Put on some Leonard Cohen, would ya Doc?

::calls Fenriz on her cell phone:: Hi Sweetie, You should come over to see Doc. Yep, OK, A huh, yes , yep ,sure, nope, yep, o.k., see ya soon, Love Ya.  Hey Doc, Fen's coming over, is that alright with you?

Time And Relative Dimension(s) In Space

Click For Spoiler

The TARDIS (an old type-40) is the machine I use to traverse the infinites and eternities (when functioning properly..).

It is my space-time machine, with a broker Chameleon Circuit (or Cloaking Device, right now it's stuck on Police Box-mode...), that defies most of present (ehm, Earth-year 2004 and such)-day physics...

It is also bigger within, than out (i.e. that pod from Future Tense [ENT #42])....

It's not a very reliable time-machine, but it gets me through chronology....

Anyways.... Yes, we have a dartboard, a pool table, alcohol is allowed, yes, Fen can come, and I shall put on that music right now... :)

The Ready Room is much bigger than the standard ones... :)

lastresort.jpg42.gif

228509[/snapback]

To answer two of your other questions...

Telekinesis is what I use to move my mouse and type upon my keyboard, and how I get internet here is I live in a house, not a penguin cage... (Anymore.)

lastresort.jpg42.gif

dave_kolchak.jpg

Phase II

Beginning title sequence for the television series of Kolchak: The Night Stalker... *whistles*

..:[ Kolchak: The Night Stalker, (First aired between: 13 September 1974 and 28 March 1975). ]:..

T.A.R.D.I.S. Log: 23 August 2004 A.D., Monday

16.59 PST Earthican-time... | ...emit-nacihtraE TSP 95.61

Just finished a marathon of Kolchak: The Night Stalker, although I woke up around noon-time, so I missed about half of it... :)

Oh yes, I remember they had a graphic novel on Kolchak, but I hadn't had the chance to get it... Same with The Prisoner one that takes place after the series...

Here are some of the pictures from that novel...

Click For Spoiler

moon011.jpg

Some of them are from the graphic novel of Kolchak, The Night Stalker: The Fever Pitch... The others are from other comics and graphic novels of Kolchak

Click For Spoiler
Click For Spoiler
moonx0016.jpg
Click For Spoiler
moon012.jpg
Click For Spoiler
moonx0029.jpg
Click For Spoiler
moonx0010.jpg
Click For Spoiler
moon011.jpg

*sigh* Since I slept through half of the day, I missed the showing of The Outer Limits (the good ol' version), Quantum Leap, and two episodes of The Twilight Zone... :)

But on the brighter side of things, because of darthhappy, I discovered this radio show called:

SCI-FI Overdrive

post-812-1093248223.png

So far, I enjoy it. It gives out nice news on upcoming science-fiction, and the hosts like to throw in Monty Python references. :cool1:

Hmmmm, I still need to get in a post for Neri's RPG... I hope to make one up by tomorrow..

Well, I'll end this log now.. Making Simpsons references, waiting for the 5 o'clock Sliders episode (Montgomery Burns: "Ooooh, the moving pictures!"), and the Vulcan chat. :cool1:

Yay! Master_Q got a guest because of my help on ghosts. :)

Be Seeing You. smile.gif

lastresort.jpg42.gif

To Be Continued......

Click For Spoiler
Paul13A.jpg
Phase II

An illustration of the German short-story "Interplanetary Bridges" about the colonization of Venus...

..:[ Wonder Stories Quarterly, Vol. 4-No.2 (Released in: Winter 1933 A.D.) ]:..

T.A.R.D.I.S. Log: 24 August 2004 A.D., Tuesday

22.40 PST Earthican-time... | ...emit-nacihtraE TSP 04.22

Among the more two events that have happened to me earlier are....

• I woke up...
  • I had a weird dream about Disneyland... (or Disneyworld.)

The dream was odd since it depicted an over-commercialized Disneyland (or World...), and my dream seemed to freeze a bit in the middle... And skipped ahead after a couple of events (that I missed).

It was actually times in the STF.net Chat Room where it froze and I missed out on certain things... :bow:

Another dream I had involved my cat dying from over-eating... :bow:

At least it wasn't another dream where my goldfish (Brigadier Alastair Gordon Leth-Bridge Stewart of U.N.I.T.) ends up dead... dry.gif

Because I went to sleep, I missed out on some of the later parts of the Buck Rogers in the 25th Century marathon, and also today's episode of Sliders... (Hmmm, it's Season 5 episodes... dry.gif)

Oh yes... I found a few things from yesterday...

One of the question I thought of, or maybe it was either sman or she_wolf, is: Where Is The Simpsons' Springfield?

And so I found this link... Where Is The Simpsons' Springfield?

I also rummage through the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy section of fanfiction.net, enttiled: "Marvin in Limbo"... Which was the one I liked the most at the time there...

Which was the olde year of 2002...

*sigh* We're going through that phase of chatting where we debate if we are in the Matrix... :(

Here's some time-measurements from Battlestar Galactica if you're interested... Battlestar Galactica Time Units and Their Earth Equivalents

And since I am running out of ideas to write about, I'll just throw in one of my Steampunk posts...

Click For Spoiler
I found this site from my LiveJournal group... (Which is called: The Clockworkers Guild's Journal).

steampunklogonew.jpg

Steampunk: Victorian Adventurers in a Past that Wasn't

It contains links to other well-known (in its own genre) sites on steam-punk science-fiction. :cool1:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

255252[/snapback]

Oh yes!!! Before I go... There was a room god sighting yesterday...

Time: (I forgot...) :laugh:

Time: 7.02 PM PST *appears* Muhahaaa! SO you don't believe in me, do YOU!?

Time: 7.02 PM PST Well, all of you will SEE. All of you will see within time -- BEWARE

Time: 7.02 PM PST **vanishes**

Will write some more later... Be Seeing You. smile.gif

lastresort.jpg42.gif

To Be Continued......

post-812-1093402463.jpg

quote=drwho42,Aug 24 2004, 09:40 PM]

Another dream I had involved my cat dying from over-eating...  :laugh:

At least it wasn't another dream where my goldfish (Brigadier Alastair Gordon Leth-Bridge Stewart of U.N.I.T.) ends up dead...

hhmmm I like my fishies too

post-812-1093410287.jpg

Phase II

Chaplin's character's first day of working once again...

..:[ Modern Times (Originally released in: 1936 A.D.) ]:..

T.A.R.D.I.S. Log: 25 August 2004 A.D., Wednesday

17.03 PST Earthican-time... | ...emit-nacihtraE TSP 30.71

It's the afternoon as I write this up, and the TOS marathon has ended now.

The last episode was: "The Ultimate Computer".

320x240.jpg

Not much right now (besides me typing this up, obviously..)...

Yesterday, in the chat room, I got transfigured into a wooden chair by ensign_ro... And I wasn't changed back until mid-today... :nono:

Hmmmm, it was a bit odd being transfigured a few times in the chat room...

From a jet-pack equipped penguin, to a wooden chair, to Dr. Bashir (apparently, Reveka is a Q..), and then into a chocalate person.... :)

.....Yeah.. Hehehe, here's a link to CaptainCave's rather damaged Sovereign-class.... :huh:

He shows it to different people in the chat room... :laugh:

Before the marathon of TOS began... I went to bed at 5.00 A.M.

How the morning went was good, although I had not gone to bed till 5 o'clock in the morning...

I was still watching a movie marathon on Charlie Chaplin, and doing a poll on Alien Spotlights that took me quite a bit of time...

Also chatted with Janie (TimeLady_Echo) and Neri (Neroli_Chasser) that morn, although Janie had to go to bed since her father got up..

Of the movies I got to see on the TCM Chaplin marathon were...

• "Modern Times" (1936).
  • "The Great Dictator" (1940).

Both movies were real good. The first one was a silent film, made in the era of talkies, and the second was Charlie Chaplin's first talkie where Charlie played the Tomanian dictator Adenoid Hynkel...

:laugh: Seemed like the leader of Bacteria annoyed Adenoid a little...

Well, not much has happened today, so I'll write a bit more when some newer things arrive for me.

Be Seeing You. smile.gif

lastresort.jpg42.gif

To Be Continued......

Phase II

T.A.R.D.I.S. Log: 26 August 2004 A.D., On Thursday We Leave for Home...

21.20 PST Earthican-time... | ...emit-nacihtraE TSP 02.12

Well, nothing terribly interesting happened to me today... Besides Rivendells_king turning me into an unicorn... :bow:

Spent half the day asleep, and woke up around the 9th hour of thy day.

Had a dream about airships, and journeying. 'Twas nice, what I could remember of it... I remember Angel was on one of them, but I could not remember much details...

They had a marathon on Amazing Stories, which semi-interested me, although I have seen much of the episodes already...

*grumbles* I wanted to find a picture of this one man being contained as computerized data within a machine... From the episode: "Eternal Mind".

Also spent the day chatting, checking on thee threads... Around 5 o'clock, after noon, I got a haircut from the barber lady..

Mum made me get another militaristic haircut.. :unsure: At least my hair is shorter.

I read some of this book published in January 1984. Written by Edward Llewellyn, titled: "Salvage and Destroy"...

Even though I did not read much of the beginning, I needed to find something to pass my time by in that "Plaza".

It starts out giving out a report of Earth's 1680 A.D. (as the Terrans measure time), by the Ultoids of an organization and/or state of the Cluser..

The Ship (I guess it is one of those civilisations that neither cares to name their vehicles...) picks up quite a number of doomed humans, and manages to take them on a trip back to their homeworld... Which takes a few years..

The Ultoids keep the humans in stasis for most of the trip, although they eventually unfreeze the children (who later grow up to be adults), and they later adapt to astral travel. And the leader of the humans (I remember her name was Mary Knox), due to her being an orphan, spoke much to the ship.

And so the ship responded to her, and to the name Hyperion, since that was what she named her horse, according to her memory..

Right now, I'm helping the mostly slow learning "Lizzinator" (Hehe, I don't think she knows it is a Power Rangers villain...) on downloading AOL Messenger... :bow:

Talking to Janie, and continue to be in the chat room.

I'll probably pop in a DVD of Firefly after this.. Done so previously with the commentary on. 'Twas Nathon Fillion and Joss Whedon talked amongst themselves during the pilot episode... :bow:

Well, I guess I am out of ideas to write about today... Will have to remind thyself to turn in Trivia points before Spacetigger gets to answer the threads on the questions...

Be Seeing You. smile.gif

lastresort.jpg42.gif

To Be Continued......

Phase II

T.A.R.D.I.S. Log: 28 August 2004 A.D., Friday This is not a sublimable message!

12.37 PST Earthican-time... | ...emit-nacihtraE TSP 73.21

Well, today was yesterday's tomorrow...

Nothing much for right now... Chatting with samanthacarter and now with ensign_ro...

About yesterday... The Prisoner episode I saw today didn't fully satisfy my having to wait for it all week... Maybe it was because I didn't like the actress who played No.2...

It had some memorable moments, and some nice scenes...

Particularly, the scene with Rover post-812-1092054415.gif skipping over the ocean beside the beach left an imprint in my mind..

The black-kitty was nice also, I thought s/he was cute. B)

There's a quote about goldfish in a bowl by No.6, but I'm too lazy to fish it out of some script or such...

Besides that, I got to see two episodes of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. They were particularly good, although I seem to prefer the books and the 1978 radio show by the BBC Radiophonic Workshop...

Hehe, the scene of how they explain the clinching proof of the nonexistence of God was funny. :hug:

I thought Trillian had too much make-up though... And not enough clothes..

But I guess it was Zaphod's idea for her to dress like that... [ Insert raised eyebrow ]

B) And Zaphod's other head is not very believable... :b-day:

I might get in a more detailed and regular report on that episode of The Prisoner later... Maybe I needed an encore presentation to like it better.. :clap:

It's nearing 12.30 A.M. right now, and they'll air the second encore presentation...

I can't really think of much else to type about. I've been up late again, and I mostly chatted about pig dissections that drove Sman out of the room probably..

I will be looking forward to having Mrs.Picard as my Trivia partner on our team called:

Enterprize-42. B) Unless she doesn't return from her grandmother's birthday party in time... :b-day:

Well, I guess I should conserve energy for later.. P'raps writing another review for that Prisoner episode that I thought was ok, but not great.

G'night all. May the Lords of Kobol be with you.

Be Seeing You. smile.gif

lastresort.jpg42.gif

To Be Continued......

Zaphod's non-working 2nd head was kinda distracting at times. I think it only "worked" briefly in one episode, but I can't remember which one. As I recall, the most it did was turn occasionally. B) It was an interesting idea, though.

*wishing I had cable so I could see "The Prisoner". * B)

Zaphod's non-working 2nd head was kinda distracting at times. I think it only "worked" briefly in one episode, but I can't remember which one. As I recall, the most it did was turn occasionally.  :b-day:  It was an interesting idea, though.

*wishing I had cable so I could see "The Prisoner". * B) 

257113[/snapback]

B) Yeah, I know... It muttered a few words.. But seemed like the lazier head.. :clap:

At least the third arm seemed to work. :b-day:

_773299_zaphod_beeblebrox150.jpg

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Phase II

T.A.R.D.I.S. Log: 29 August 2004 A.D., Satyrday This is not a sublimable message!

22.46 PST Earthican-time... | ...emit-nacihtraE TSP 64.22

Velcome to my log :hug:,

A variety of things have happened to me, mostly the name a memorable event:

The Trivia Session No.23...

For Max Headroom fans, you could associate 23 with Network 23 who combats other channels (Network 66, Break-Thru, etc.) in the ratings world where television and corporations rule the world...

10 Minutes into the Future...

Well, that was a rather useless reference... :b-day:

....Anyways, I think me and Mrs.Picard did quite wery vell. smile.gif

Team Enterprize 42, hurrah! :cool1:

Although it seemed Team Discovery Channel did quite vell also...

Great Simpsons reference though... B)

Oh, and that episode of The Prisoner, "Dance of the Dead". It is a good episode, I was just in a not-so-good mood... :clap:

Wraithlin introduced me to someone called Nikki who lives in Utah..

...Still unsure how she found out of me though.. *scratches head*

Hmmmm, can't really think of what else to type... | ...Hmmmm, I feel like shouting out a book title...

Trans-Atlantic Tunnel, Hurrah!

...Ah, better. :b-day: This is an interesting website, btw....

Click For Spoiler
post-812-1093758043.jpg

Oh, and if any would like to.... I have made this new science-fiction RPG. smile.gif

New Obscura

If anyone has any questions about it, I could answer them here. B)

EDIT: Today is Angel's birthday. B) :cool1:

G'night all. Might write back tomorrow...

May the Lords of Kobol be with you.

Be Seeing You. smile.gif

lastresort.jpg42.gif

To Be Continued......

Phase II

T.A.R.D.I.S. Log: 30 August 2004 A.D., Monday, Monday This is not a sublimable message!

22.42 PST Earthican-time... | ...emit-nacihtraE TSP 24.22

Rewatching The Day That The Earth Stood Still on thy computer unit. :innocent::D

First time I saw it, I thought Earth was a bit stupid... Not the Lexx-Earth kind though.. dry.gif Fraking type-13 planet in the Dark Zone.

Seeing it now, it makes more sense to me than before, and I like it more thus so for the previous reason.

Klaatu has a much more inconspicuous name than Ford Prefect did... :)

His name is Mr. Carpenter.

......And not so odd clothing... The music is also great, but not as good as the music of the Krell from Forbidden Planet. ;)

Right now, I have it on Pause.

721stat.gif

..In other news...

ISN.gif

Me and Mrs.Picard won the Trivia Session No.23! :) :laugh:

Victory unto thy Team Enterprize 42! :)

Team Discovery Channel did good too, and Neri did quite well also on Team NeriNova. B)

Grrr..... Yesterday, I was quite angry, or frustrated, or sleeplessly doubleplusungood feeling... dry.gif

Was not able to get to listen to SciFi Overdrive.... dry.gif

Due to technical errors, and it keeps on pausing, I was not able to listen to it... :)

And I also missed an episode of George Noory Coast to Coast AM... :(

Oh yes, and I think I'll do more research on paranormality, and on ghosts, due to a certain reasons... (I'll wait for it to be announced publicly...)

Well, besides me watching the 1962 movie of To Kill a Mocking Bird on TCM yesterday night, that is 'bout all I can think of to write about...

Be Seeing You. smile.gif

lastresort.jpg42.gif

To Be Continued......

Phase II

T.A.R.D.I.S. Log: 1 September 2004 A.D., Tuesday

12.16 PST Earthican-time... | ...emit-nacihtraE TSP 61.21

Nothing very new for today...

Mostly the same ol' repeated from yesterday. Although I guess I favoured yesterday more..

..Janie seems a bit more busy lately, so I'm not able to get the time I usually get to talk to her... :unsure:

At the precise moment of right now, I am simply listening to the radio, and, of course, typing this up... ...The radio show is on switching unto alternative fuels, and such likewise.

Good news I have today: was that I discovered that thee Steven Spieldberg is going to remake the 1953 classic film of "War of the Worlds", which is based (mostly) on the novel by Herbert George Wells. :cool1:

According to the information I have found, is that Tom Cruise shall be involved with this movie, and also it should come out in 2006...

There certainly be alot happening in 2005...

The return of Battlestar Galactica, Doctor Who, "Star Wars", Firefly, and most likely other science-fiction. biggrin.gif

Shadowfigment also reminded me that they will do another movie of Farenheit 451, and I also rediscovered the rumour that they shall remake the 1972 movie of "Logan's Run".... ....Where life ends at 21, and then the red blinky light comes up...

Ah, that blinky light upon your hand. I'll need to rewatch that movie.

I saw a couple of movies today... Or at least two that I can recall, and they are:

"Gojira"/"Godzilla" [1954].

&

"The War of the Worlds" [1953].

:laugh: They were both pretty good, and I still like saying the term: otherworld antagonists, since it sounds like a great term... ..Or at least in my eyes. :laugh:

Scrolling up, I guess I've already written a good deal already, and I need not add to it. Although a reminder to a few-hours-into-the-future DrWho42, is: "remember to improve your Andorian science officer character..."

That shall be all for now...

Today I shall get registered to that school, I'll probably repeat the routineness of me dwelling in my perfectly secludely library cubicle. :notworthy:

So, since I'll be going outside, I guess I'll get some sleep enough to look presentable outside..

G'night, and be Seeing You. smile.gif

lastresort.jpg42.gif

To Be Continued......

Remake of War of The Worlds would be awesome! However the remake that comes to mind is Planet of the Apes and I was not real happy with it. A Logans Run remake would be cool I loved that show as a kid. Yes 2005 is going to be a good year for sci-fi. Lets hope it is not the end for Enterprise.

Phase II

T.A.R.D.I.S. Log: 3 September 2004 A.D., Friday

1.11 PST Earthican-time...|1.11 PST Earthican-time...

O.G.I.F... dry.gif

Oh God(s)/Goddess(es) It's Friday...

I cannot say that I am thrilled to encounter the last Friday before the school takes it course...

The date is: 7 September.

But I must let it be... Dates usually stay unchanged, assuming the laws of physics stay constant, and the days of the week come in the chronological order that G.O.D. created them in...

The General Operations Director who created this Mark IV universe.. It was in this short-story by James P. Hogan called "Making Light" in Mrs. del Rey's Stellar #7.

This school, rather than merely downloading information into the brain in much effective manner, will surely (most likely) cause me to go here a bit less...

Because I'd need to adopt "normal" (yes, an odd word, I know... Earthers use it..) sleep-patterns, and quit this vampiric nocturnal sleep cycle... cry.gif

Due to the 9-hour time-zone disparity, I'd probably cease talking to Neroli-Chasser regularly, since I am supposed to be asleep... (Sleep is when the pod-people take action in taking over your body though... ohmy.gif )

I should get a magic eightball... Ok... That was random.. blink.gif

I'll guess I'll get the Mod God sighting of the yesterday done...

5:10 PM *appears* Muahhahahaha! Till the clock strikes.... *vanishes*

Rivendells_king was probably present during the paranormality high...

Although the Chat Room scanning equipment wasn't able to detect the P.K.E readings...

Psycho-Kinetic Energy, your basic Ghostbusting terminology. cool1.gif

Maybe RK did not favour Room God detection technology... :bow:

I'll probably be having a DVD marathon of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, assuming that Salvador Dali painting doesn't catches up with me...

Click For Spoiler
The%20Dream.jpg

I guess I'll end this log now, and get onto finishing up the Trivia forum questions.... Yes, I usually finish them on the day they are due...

:lol: Procrastonation...

Doubleplusgood morning for those who read this, and be seeing you. smile.gif

EDIT: Compliment of the beginning of the day. B)

Click For Spoiler
Frankly, I like Ford and Arthur both (saying love would probably be overdoing it...), for basically the same reasons as Gabri. :bow: ^_^

That's because you're obviously a hoopy frood who knows where his towel is. :bow: :)

259387[/snapback]

DrWho42's Dictionary to Strags (non-hitchhikers)

Hoopy: A really together guy.

Frood: A really amazingly together guy.

EDIT²:
Click For Spoiler
I forgot to mention, since I live along that San Andreas fault line...

My parents bought supplies to prepare for the so-called predicted earth-quake coming this September... dry.gif

*reflects back on the memories of that alternative timeline where Lex Luthor used nuclear veapons to make some of California go down beneath the ocean*

In other predictions to look forward to, are... B)

Asteroid 4179 Toutatis whose orbit will match that of the Earth in 29 September 2004... For more information, click here.

2002 NT7 is scheduled to hit in 1 February 2019.

Click on the spoiler. smile.gif

Click For Spoiler
Oops... Sorry, wasn't able to find the Yahoo Messenger archive... But I do remember they said that 2002 NT7, should it hit the Earth, would destroy about 90% of trees... Or at least make them tip over... blink.gif

It's either 4179 Toutatis or 2002 NT7 that they said would hit among the region of the Atlantic Ocean/Europe/Etc...

Information was made available by my good Yahoo friends (mostly the ones who like end-of-the-world scenarios and the conquest of the world). :lol:
lastresort.jpg42.gif

To Be Continued......

Don't fret doc it won't be all that bad. If we could download stuff into our brains we would be borg :assimilate: I know the entire sleeping thing kinda stinks but everyone has to do it and if you don't we'd worry. Oh and see what I learned

:rockon: smiliees!!! :lol: :thumbup: :band: Finally!