Sign in to follow this  
TheDoctor

Stupid Things That You've Done

What are some stupid things that you've done? Real dumb stuff.

Tonight I was messing about with a toy lightsaber and I swung it a bit too high and smashed the bulb from the low ceiling. Sparks and everything flew down. :rolleyes:

Post some stuff you've done. :nono:

Edited by thedoctor

LMAO i have done the lightsabre thing as well only i ended up smashing a glass table,my parents where not impressed to say the least.

But i have to say showing my ABS here has to top the list :rolleyes::nono:

My stupitest thing i ever did was,

I drove my car through the carwash and i forgot to close my rear window

it was soaked :rolleyes: :P :nono:

AAAHHHH, STUPIDEST THING I'VE EVER DONE, let me go check the list, I'll be back. :rolleyes:

The stupidest thing I have done was I parked my car outside my parents house during the summer. I had gone inside and had Gotten involved with something, :rolleyes: and didn't hear/ care about the thunderstorm that popped up. Dumbest part of that was all the windows were open :nono: . talk about puddles

Too long a list...

going down a 200 foot cliff....

Being born...

Once was just being cool by sitting on the edge of a small table. I'm average weight, but the table was put together badly. The whole darn thing collapsed. I ended up on the floor, my shorts ripped, and a scratch on my bum. :rolleyes:

I was at Kentucky Fried Chicken with some co workers and when we were walking out I ran into the pole that divided the doors and smaked my head right in the middle of my forehead on it. I non chalantly said "ouch". Needless to say everyone started laughing. I was in pain and laughing at the same time. That was like 4 months ago and they're still laughing about it. You know someone at KFC is reruning the tape of that one somewhere! <_<

Edited by Vulcan IDIC

I've done so many stupid things I don't even know were to start. :eek: Really, my head is spinning thinking of all the dumb things I've done.

Ok what's not so embarrassing that I can post here. Oh I know. I once was waiting on an elderly couple who just came out to eat after church and I somehow managed to spill her large ice tea all over her white silk dress. Thank god she was very sweet about it and kept saying "It's ok honey, you didn't mean to". I felt awful. MSN-Blush.gif

Once a friend and I went out with plans to just drive around for an hour or so and head back home and then we got a little crazy and decided we could make it to Las Vegas in 6 hours but then we took the wrong freeway and ended up in California. Robert wasn't all that amused when I called him at midnight with "Um honey, I'm in California, but we should be home in about 7 hours" <_< :nono:

Boy I have tons, I'll add more as I think of them.

The most stupid thing that I have done was to walk into poll in parking lot with my friends. That was last year and they still tease me! <_<

Amatuers mere Amatuers, all of you! I married a complete stranger and legally too on a dare. This man could have been a serial killer for all I knew and yet I still married him. <_<

I got someone who i adore and respect very much to see a bad part of me..So she won't be speaking to me anymore <_<

I don't have enough time left in this life to list all of the stupid things that I have done.

Decided to go in to a forest with a guy I was dating to prevent sun burn, get to some rather passionate kissing and then get busted by the police, with a name check and a details taken down.

Not charged, still feels bad though.

Decided to go in to a forest with a guy I was dating to prevent sun burn, get to some rather passionate kissing and then get busted by the police, with a name check and a details taken down.

But I bet it felt good at the time. :sniffle:

tripped up no end of times, burnt my arms, scalded my left hand red-raw, walked through a massive puddle and fell off the kerb and landed face first in the water, leaned on a bush and fell through it, jumped over a wall instead of on it, dumb stuff i cant list.

You don't get busted for just........kissing........ :sniffle:

You don't get busted for just........kissing........ :sniffle:

They thought there was the possibility of us going further and breaking the law

I can't possibly list all the things I've done that is stupid or this thread will quickly reach 105 pages. the most recent one is we have a faulty fire alarm thatgoes off whenever it feels like it so I was waving a towel in front of it to shut it up and I accidently hit it it came off the ceiling and began making a louder sound like a cat being strangled and wouldnt shut up. I finally managed to fix it through sheer luck but I have to get the landlord in to check on it now just in case it is completley broken.

Stepped into the shower with my glasses on and then stepped out of the shower and remembered that all the towels were still hanging on the clothesline. :blink: I'm real on the ball today. :vbg:

Let's see. The first thing that comes to mind is actually pretty old. It was 1987 and I worked at a movie theater. I had to go to work one evening but there was no one to drive me, and I didn't have a car myself. So I hopped on my brother's moped to drive the 10 or so miles I had to go.

At that time I was living in Maryland and the place in Prince Georges County that I lived in was basically at the highest point in the area, so we had a lot of steep hills. Also, it was raining outside at this time. So I wore an Army rain poncho that my brother had left there so I wouldn't get soaked on my way to work.

So I rode out out of the driveway and started down the big hill, at that point the rain poncho's hood decided to slide over in front of my face so I couldn't see anything (in the rain and on a steep hill). Like anyone would do I (at the same time) took one hand off the handle bars to move the hood and also applied the brakes to slow down.

The only problem was that the brake that I squeezed was the one that was on the same side as the accelerator, which I was still applying gas to when I put the break on.

The front tire turned sharply to one side and I flew over the handle bars and slid half way down the hill on my face :vbg:

First thing I did was jump up and look around to make sure no one saw me do that lol. Then I checked myself to make sure I was ok.

I had a few scrapes, scratched up my high school ring and tore my pants but otherwise I was fine.