Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

********blivitized**********

IT'S A WORD I MADE UP ALONG TIME AGO AND HAVE USED IT HERE IN SOME THREADS. I thought I should give you a definition so you'd understand what it means. ' BLIVITIZED ' . Root word: BLIVIT, NOUN meaning a total dolt. When cicumstances turn you all stupid and goofy, incoherent and unable to make sense or communicate with others. Kind of like you get when you first fall in love. But can happen in other situations. Being awake too long can BLIVITIZE you. :laugh:

Anyone else ever make up words?

Anyone else ever make up words?

"woofle"

I can't explain what it means though because it's an inside joke between me and my sister and if I explain it it'll be ruined. *winks at Gabri* wink.gif

Fridium, it means a Freudian Idiom.

Hey maybe we should make a book, Trekfans to English: A Translation. You know for the layperson.

Edited by fenriz275

How about some definitions, PLEASE! B) It doesn't help if we don't know what the word means. :laugh::look: ie: ' cromulant ' and ' woofle'. :lol: I like both of these words and really would like to know what they mean. Thanks Fen for the definition. :) I use fridiums all the time B) :bow: Freud doesn't just slip, he falls down the whole flight of stairs :) :)

bombenetti... means silly....

poopsi- whatever...

ere eee fare - whatever...

I like the word whatever...

Resif- Resistance is futile

There is no meaning of cromulent. You just fit it in a sentence. (I heard it from the Simpsons)

I try not to cus so i use substitutions

Bastitch

Fauker

icepick

Cabbage

Shiate

Mucker, Muck, Muck you, fother mucker.

you can guess which word I replace with this.

Oh I just love it! :P :eek: :P Jim, you have such Charisma, I just can't stand it :blink: :huh: :huh:

How about some definitions, PLEASE! :P It doesn't help if we don't know what the word means. :eek:  :blink: ie: ' cromulant ' and ' woofle'. :P

See below :huh:

"woofle"

I can't explain what it means though because it's an inside joke between me and my sister and if I explain it it'll be ruined. *winks at Gabri* wink.gif

Kaboodles!!!

It's a greeting of affection to a loved one! Best sai d in a high pitched voice by a woman. It's a women only word!

Ah, sniglets = words that should be in the dictionary but isn't.

My sniglet for you is the dear word of my father in his own blessed language. The word is Giddums. Giddums are the cresty crumbs that are on toast that end up in the butter or jelly when you use the same knife on them. Giddums = foreign things in your food.

Mucker, Muck, Muck you, fother mucker.

you can guess which word I replace with this.

I know someone who does that all the time..

I just made this one up this morning :blink:

Snadwich - A sandwich that has seen better days, while still edible it's not recommended eating for those with weak stomachs.

Slad - A salad that has gone south and usually a few days from being declared compost. A good slad is room temperature on the outside and warm and gooey on the inside. The best way to eat a slad is to hold it down with a fork and slurp it like spaghetti and the best slads also twitch and make noises. Slads make their own dressing which is on the bottom of whatever container they're in, just spoon it up and over top of your slad. A slad goes excellent with a tuna slad snadwich.

Add Slad - a really bad commercial, usually locally made and often advertising something sold by a guy who calls himself "Crazy" soandso.